They've become so arrogant they don't even see where the bubble is

Y'know, I have to say, this whole situation has been win-win for me personally.

I like cape movies, but I can live without them, so I wait and pirate them without giving money to these parasites.
And when this bubble bursts, its going to fuck over hollywood significantly, hampering a significant malefactor to our society.

>>>/cancer/

Oh no, my precious feels.
I could not have possibly anticipated this reaction.

at least you know you're cancer
have some more
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cancer/

what?
Literally >>>/autism/

Of your tears? Certainly.

nice bantz reddit

Its kind of impressive how fast Marvel burned through all of their most popular remaining IPs after Xmen, Spiderman and the Fantastic Four had to be sold off. Of course that fucking kike sabotaging everything had a lot to do with it. Like damn, that fuckup of the 80s/90s was pure maliciousness.

So they took Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America and Thor, and played them all out. I mean damn, they could have done something amazing by having, in the end, the USA at least having SuperSoldiers in Ironman suits as standard with drone support. But nah, they stuck by the old tropes, made SHIELD some gay ass International bullshit like Blue Helmets. Oh well.

You haven't earned the good stuff.

i just wish they would come out faster. my pathetic kissless virgin life is nothing without superheroes

I thought that capeshit would be over by now. Well, sooner or later they might actually start making films of the actually good comics. We can already have a taste of that with Valerian that's coming out soon. Who owns the rights to The Metabarons? That's a series of films I'd love to see.

When the Avengers 3 Part II comes out, that will be the end. Maybe if we are lucky, next year with Part I.

weak bait. i'm feeling a light to decent 3 on this one.

I've watched iron man 1, avengers movie, and both cap movies. All in all they've been shit. Wonder what kind of person has seen all of them.

Recent articles have stated that A3 won't be in two parts, and what was supposed to be part 2 was renamed into Unnamed Avenger Movie, while simultaneously dropping the "part 1" from the title of A3.

I thought it would all end at Infinity War. They're probably gonna fuck that up too and keep making corporate-processed shit for the MCUcks.

I want capeshit to die.

Don't worry DC will pop it for them.

Numales that look like beardfat

I, for one, am ready to see Spawn remade. The 90s one was OK in its time, but it hasn't aged very well.

there's already one evil clown movie franchise starting this year

I can only watch the recent cape movies when they're riffed. They're exactly as bad as old sci-fi b-movies from the 60s, yet have $100m budgets. It's baffling.

You have no idea how far the capeshit goes. Endless, limitless capeshit as far as the eye can see. This is only what has been CONFIRMED. No speculation or future plans mentioned, just what we already know is going to be put out. There is no way people will watch all of these.

MARVEL PROPERTIES
Spiderman: Homecoming
Thor: Ragnarok
Black Panther
Avengers: Infinity War
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Captain Marvel
Avengers 4
Spiderman: Homecoming 2
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
Marvel's Most Wanted (TV)
Luke Cage (TV)
The Punisher (TV)
Cloak and Dagger (TV)
Iron Fist (TV)
Defenders (TV)
Scarlet (TV)(Bendis wrote this)
More Jessica Jones (TV)

FOX/SONY PROPERTIES
New Mutants
Deadpool 2
X-Men: Dark Pheonix
Gambit
X-Force
Alita: Battle Angel
Venom
X-Men (TV)
Young Justice (TV)
More Teen Titans (TV)
DMZ (TV)
Y: The Last Man (TV)

DC PROPERTIES
Wonder Woman
Justice League
Aquaman
Shazam
Cyborg
Green Lantern Corps.
Dark Universe
Man of Steel 2
Superman Standalone Film
Justice League 2
The Flash
The Batman
Suicide Squad 2
Gotham City Sirens
Black Adam
Nightwing
Batgirl
More Arrow (TV)
More The Flash (TV)
More Vixen (TV)
Legends of Tomorrow (TV)
Krypton (TV)
Supergirl (TV)
Static Shock (TV)

OTHER COMICS
Kingsman: The Golden Circle
Protocol Orphans (TV)
More The Walking Dead (TV)
More Fear The Walking Dead (TV)
More Wyonna Earp (TV)
More Preacher (TV)
More Lucifer (TV)
Powerless (TV)
Outcast (TV)
Riverdale (TV)(Yes this is fucking Archie)
Postal (TV)
Sinatoro (TV)
Briggs Land (TV)
Essex County (TV)
Hawaiian Dick (TV)
Unfollow (TV)
Enormous (TV)
Empire of the Dead (TV)
Sex Criminals (TV)
The Wicked + The Divine (TV)
The Infinite Horizon (TV)
Dreadstar (TV)
Snowpiercer (TV)
Hack/Slash (TV)
Harrow County (TV)
The Umbrella Academy (TV)
Back Up (TV)
Concrete (TV)
El Pantera (TV)
Kill Shakespeare (TV)
RASL (TV)
Global Frequency (TV)
Ronin (TV)
Clone (TV)
Pax Romana (TV)
Letter 44 (TV)
Red (TV)
Scalped (TV)

It has been confirmed as well, no?

There's so much, I must've missed more than a few. I just wanted to show the sheer scale of it. It's crazy.

can you really call marvel capeshit when there's not a single super hero with a cape? that people actually give a shit about..

You're delusional, they are making a serie about Cloak and Dagger.
Capeshit will never end.

you haven't heard about macfarlane's reboot? stupid fucker is doing it himself.

What can I do to personally ensure these don't suck?

Yet another thread ruined by Reddipol Dumpsters. Typical.

you little Drumpfadumpfs really think I come hear to ruin your shitty little board? Ha that just shows how little and arrogant you Drumpfadoos really are. Now why don't you run along and go sick Putin's dick or whatever it is you Drumpflestors do.

They know what a bubble is, but they have no problem crashing any appeal it might have whatsoever. I blame the Lord of the Rings movies. They opened the "exploitable le nerd movie" Pandora's box. These are the same ducks who'd have made Weekend at Bernie's movies into the double digits if it made a dime.

I don't even particularly hate cape movies. I hate the obvious formula.

onlee drupdarbs lieg marble
dum druppers
DRUPPY GUPPY DRUPPY GUPPY DRUPPY GUPPY

Weekend at Bernie's was pretty good

At least this shit has been around for a while and isn't an SJW invention.

First one was great. Second one was shit. They would have just gotten exponentially worse trying to keep it relevant. Anyway. Hollywood will milk this till the team is raw and bleeding.

No Mask remake?
No Deadworld movie?

The Mask ironically is one of the few comics that would actually work as an edgy reboot because the original comic was about a cartoon killing people realistically in cartoon ways.

I didn't even think of it being a bubble before reading this.
Man, I hope it really is. I can't imagine this shit still going on in 2030.

I'm kind of curious to see where this universe goes when major actors start getting too old, or decide they've had enough. It could it be the first incarnation of a comic book universe where titles get passed onto new characters, and it actually sticks.

what the hell is that about? Scarlet Spider?

That seem what they're going for since Feige himself said that the Avengers had a changing roster so new characters could come in and replace old characters.

Now all that's needed is some tranny shit and you've got the ultimate Jewish flick.

It's leftist virtue signaling before it was popular, same as Black Panther. You can even call it hipster cuckolding.

Capeshit died after this scene. And like a stubborn ex-girlfriend who refuses to accept that it's over, they cling to it in hopes that they'll one day receive another Plane Kino.

I'm not sure it works in the film format though.

Disgusting.

Just try and imagine how she manages to put all that nigger hair into a helmet.

It's among the very early SJW infestation. Far from unrelated. In fact more related.