Why shouldn't I just become a violent criminal?

Why shouldn't I just become a violent criminal?

Other urls found in this thread:

mysexycelebs.freeforums.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States#Characteristics_of_offenders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you'll end up in jail and regret your decision for the rest of your life.

mysexycelebs.freeforums.net/

I have a relative, and I know an acquaintance, who both committed violent crime when they were young

They got out of prison and then they got jobs

The difference is, they know where their limits are, so why shouldn't I find out where my limits are? How can you be a strong man if you never test this stuff out?

Because you're not smart enough

How do you know?

because you post about it on Holla Forums

I'm just gathering information, surely that's a smart thing to do?

Real criminals operate within the law, son.

oy vey
delet thsi

That's a contradiction mate

It doesn't pay worth a shit, and unless you're gay, prison sucks.

clearly, they know where to stop, oh, in the prison

mp4 related

not really.

Post your testosterone levels you manlet

Last I had my testosterone checked was a few months ago. Results showed a 2500:1 ratio of testosterone to estrogen.

I am all man. You come at me, I WILL break you in half. Sometimes I can't even contain my male essence, and just rip phonebooks in twain for """""fun."""""

I think it does pay, it give you confidence

No, because they committed crime, then they went to prison, then they got jobs.

But I reckon the criminality is a good thing, it's character building. It gives you confidence, it gives the knowledge of what you're capable of. It's a toughening experience isn't it? Of course it is.

Not an argument

Also not an argument, also why are you so insecure my man?

BUMP

despite indulging in some basic instinct for a little while, what do you accomplish.
you don't gain anything.

this

dubs confirm it

OP seems to be under the impression he will beat ass instead of getting his ass beaten.

something tells me OP will get his ass beaten.

its called "RUINING YOUR FUCKING LIFE"

As I said here - - I've a relative who went to jail when he was young, and I know a guy who has as well

I reckon it's a character building experience

Maybe you're right though, maybe it's dumb, eh.

Just to add to this - both of those people got jobs after jail. My relative is an old guy, he managed to find work after prison and he had a family. Together they live a pretty sweet life these days, nice house and all.

And the other person I know is a young guy, but he's got an alright job after prison too.

so is playing a full contact sport like rugby or combat sports. there are plenty of ways to see what you're made of.

they got their life together after doing something dumb, they didn't GAIN anything, they lost years of their life trying to consolidate their insecurity by larping as The Joker.

prison past is a burden, not an addition.

"violent criminals" are just niggers. They beat up people so they can get gibs me dats. It would be better to become a violent political activist, or a terrorist. At least you would be fighting for a cause rather than fighting for free stuff.

You should start by bombing mosques and synagogues, then just lay low for a while and start to target high profile kikes and sandniggers.

t. philosopher

You should become a violent criminal because there will always be a plethora of rulecucks like the BO here that will try to bring you down. And you can't let them win.
No matter what.

I reject that. I think they gained confidence and character, like I said. Then I look at other family members, other people I know, who didn't break the rules - they are weaker characters in my opinion. Like I say, this relative of mine, after prison he lived a legal life (as far as I'm aware) and made a good living, and him and his family have had very good lives.

Winning is all that matters. I want to win. I don't care what other people are doing. I only care about the benefits to myself.

you mean the men that build and maintain the civilization which you intend to leech off?

Haha, cuck detected. The ones who do great things BREAK the rules. Entrepreneurs, gang leaders - doesn't matter. Do you think big business moguls always play by the rules? If you think that, you're an idiot.

idiot. if that is the only way that you are able to gain confidence and character then I pity you.

I hope you go through with it and I hope police kills you so you cant leech off of tax payers who understand the use and necessity of law

ofc I know that.
but you judge "doing great things" by sheer power and money.

there is no use for me to try and make people on an anonymous image board understand this.

go through with your illegal activities, I hope you die for it.

What is it that benefits you?

What are some other ways, and have you done them?

Explain to me how power, money, and having kids with the most attractive women aren't the most important things in life.

They are. Anything else is for faggots.

As I say, the relative of mine that committed crime in his youth ended up getting out, and then he lived a legal life making good money. Him and his family have a much better life than other relatives of mine who never had the BALLS to break the rules.

And as I said, I know another guy, young guy my age, who went to prison - he now has a very decent job and he's doing better than I am.

So tell me why I shouldn't commit crime?

What does that even mean?

How old are you? Why do you think you won't get your ass handed to you? How does starting a fight with someone help you?

This is pretty cringe worthy. Hope you record your own ass whooping.

Yeah, you just want to rob people to get money. Your only ambition is to make money off of innocent people. You should either become a banker or a lawyer, you will obtain the same goal. Are you jewish by chance?

Why go through all the effort? Just fake a disability and get welfare moneyz. Your choice of autism, depression or back pain.

Because you're a ladyboy that would get stomped. You would hurt your hands just slapping someone.

hyper individualism and hyper competitiveness is destructive.

moderation is key.

in a tribal hunter gatherer society, sure. in clans. sure. from the moment you are dealing with civilization, the likes of you need to be brought to heel. because when you are, and life is fairly calm, civilization prospers. literature evolves, culture develops, science gets a chance to boom during war times.

what you propose its war, it is chaos. war has boundaries, rules, uniforms, responsibility, purpose, etc. chaos does not. it is destruction for the sake of destruction. you hyper individualism serves no goal but your own. yet to profit from the fruits of other's labor.

a 9mm in the back of your skull would be my solution. end your bloodline then and there. you are too dangerous for progress. you care not for others, so they should not care for you.

EDIT:
what you propose isn't war, it's chaos.

Posting fucking anime and you expect me to take you seriously?

He's absolutely right

I'm not saying robbing, I'm thinking criminal damage, just for fun, I mean why not?

Nah thanks

Source?

That's the faggiest shit I ever heard

So how are you going to do that, faggot?

we already do. when you kill, your freedom is taken. when you dont drive how we tell you too, we take your money.

in short, we restrict your freedom if you do not obey.

most people understand from themselves why you do not do certain things because most people have at least something resembling a moral compass. they are by and large productive and kind. and that is rewarded with protection from dopes like you.

You mean property damage? You would risk going to prison just to destroy the property of private citizens? That's pretty nigger-tier shit m8.

be honest, are you a negro or are you a jew

he might be a hasidic negro

To answer your questions:
It means it makes you tougher and more resilient. It builds character. You will learn where your limits are. You will learn how to defend yourself.

As I say I'm basing this off people I know. Have you been to prison, or do you know people who have?

A man is somebody who goes for the highest achievement he can reach.

Again you sound like a complete faggot. Are you successful? Or are you a cuck stuck in some cubicle shit who doesn't have the balls to take what he wants in life?

Character building mate

Are you really this pathetic? A man would go and take what he wants in life. And you're too pathetic to do this, so you say "that's nigger behaviour" or "that's Jew behaviour"

No, it's man behaviour. But you guys probably just collect NEETbux like little faggots, don't you? Or you sit in some cubicle, or you work in McDonald's, doing some fag shit.

a man is somebody who balances strength, courage, mastery and honour. pay attention to that last one. no man with respect you if you dont have honour.

you measure yourself with how much you can take for yourself. I measure myself with how much I can create for myself. there is a difference.

it's behavior of a male. it is not behavior of a man. you're no more than a common savage.
I undestand how this would sound "pathetic and weak" to you but there is no way to make you understand I suppose. you go and get what you want. I hope you meet a colleague's bullet along the way.

No, it's nigger behavior. Look at the statistics, most niggers commit violent crimes against innocent citizens just for the pleasure of being violent, like you want to be. White people commit crimes to make money off of the establishment that they hate. White criminals actually have a drive to do the crimes they want, black people don't. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that white people who commit crimes are good people, i'm just saying that they are generally more inspired and have a goal in mind.

Characteristics of offenders vary from the average for specific types of crimes and specific crimes. In terms of violent crime by gender, in 2011, 80.4% of arrested persons were male and 19.6% were female.[22] Males were 88.2% of those arrested for homicide, while females were 11.8%.[22] Among those arrested for rape in 2011, males were 98.8% and females were 1.2%.[22] For property crime in 2011, 62.9% of arrested persons were male and 37.1% were female.[22]

For violent crime by race in 2011, 59.4% of those arrested were white, 38.3% were black, and 2.2% were of other races.[26] For persons arrested for homicide in 2011, 49.7% were black, 48% were white, and 2.3% were of other races.[26] For persons arrested for rape in 2011, 65% were white, 32.9% were black, and 2.1% were of other races.[26] For property crime in 2011, 68.1% of arrested persons were white, 29.5% were black, and 2.4% were of other races.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States#Characteristics_of_offenders

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

now hold that against how many of each group there are in the US.

Do you know about proportions? Whites make up nearly 70%+ of the population and blacks make up 13%. Do the math, stop relying on collective information.

Are any of you successful? Do you have jobs, girlfriends? Or are you just pathetic, frustrated, emasculated men? Why do you worship the rule of law so much, like little bitches? What made you so pathetic?

yes
yes
yes

no
no
no

because law means order, it means predictability, it means higher chance of survival, health and happiness for not just ourselves but those for whom we care dearly.

what made YOU so pathetic? nobody in your life to care for? no good father figure either I'm guessing?

Nice logical fallacy. I actually have a job and a girlfriend but that is beside the point. Facts don't lie. You can be an autistic faggot in his 40's who lives in his mom's basement, but as long as he knows the facts and has done research, it doesn't matter.

Visit the first link. Total crimes committed per population is 6.78% of black vs 2.91% of white population.

So yeah, it's higher, you could say blacks commit crimes at twice the rate of whites, but it's still a tiny percentage.

It doesn't matter? Why? Do you think blacks are superior so statistics don't matter?

I don't give a F-U-C-K what creates a good society, why the fuck would I?

It's actually more than that but that doesn't really matter. Even if it was twice, how could you think that isn't a problem?

All that matters is succeeding in life, and if you're not willing to break the rules to do that then you are AUTOMATICALLY a faggot.

It means you don't have the balls to face the consequences of prison. You don't think you could handle yourself there. You're dickless.

Prove me wrong.

Why are you combining my response with his? We aren't even talking about the same shit. I am btw

wow you're so cool, you're like totally against like the government and stuff. that RAD man, I wish I were like you

just…

What you're saying doesn't even make sense

Didn't say it wasn't a problem.

But Holla Forums likes to use this to claim "ALL DUH NIGGERS IS THE VIOLENT CRIMINALS!!!111", when the truth is that the vast majority are not.

Happiness does not increase linearly with wealth. There are plenty of legitimate ways to earn enough money to be happy. The only thing you can't get more of is time, and that's what jail would take from you.

Yeah, I have the balls to live a life of freedom. I take risks when the risks have benefits, unlike you. Enjoy your 3 chows a day and getting ass raped by tyrone, you fucking cuck.

because the vast majority is already in prison or dead.

On one hand, I should try to stop you before you hurt someone, but on the other hand, I won't because you might just take yourself out with them.

Ah yes, I remember being 13.

who got shot because they were committing crime or were involved in gang violence*

Since you mention "facts" in that post, are you the guy who posted the racial stats?

As I said. Who cares what the racial stats are? Why does that matter? The question is purely of whether someone should commit crime. I don't give a flying fuck what other people do.

And like I said, I know people who went to prison, then they were more successful than the people I know who DIDN'T - those people were cucked underachievers their whole lives.

The question is purely of whether someone should commit crime.

Sorry mate you're the cuck. I bet you go to some sad-ass cubicle job, cucked beyond belief. Prove me wrong though?

I know some people who went to prison and they ended up doing pretty good in life - and I know other people who lived "morally" and their lives were depressing and shit

k

you don't defend yourself by starting random shit with people for the high of the fight. That's not how you test your limits. I mean fuck your not even trying mug someone for money.
You're acting like a little shit with no sense of responsibility. Go the gym if you want to be tough. Do a martial arts.
Do you know anyone who went there intentionally? Why are you intentionally burdening the rest of your life to beat up someone?

Yeah, stats based on racial and biological differences don't matter. The fact that I am calling you a nigger for wanting to do what most niggers want to do doesn't matter, you are an alpha who wants to destroy everything.

it is because of people like you that religion became a thing. some people didn't have a moral compass. some of the people carried a big fucking stick. god allowed the majority of people to cut of your hand when you took stuff from them.

you are the sort of people that cause chaos. you are the sort of people that has no cause in life.
you are the sort of people that nobody will ever love
you are the sort of people that will die by the violence that you yourself created.

dogmatic religion offered order and predictability that people desperately needed to eliminate idiots with big fucking sticks.

it is not "faggotry" to cooperate in constructing a situation where you can keep your offspring safe from maniacs and idiots.

I've actually been working as a sub-contractor for nearly a decade now. I'm one of the people who funds your welfare check and EBT card. You should be thanking me rather than trying to insultin me.

What is living "morally"? I've heard plenty of ex-cons claim that they are moral. I have no idea what you mean by this.

I think you want to go to prison because you are a latent homosexual. It's actually a thing, look it up.

seconded

Hello there Prof. Chaos? Is Mr Butters in there, I'd like to speak to him

Clearly I'm talking to a bunch of faggots who sit in cubicles, and/or collect NEET bucks.

All of your arguments are "that's what niggers do" or "i want to live in an orderly society" or "you'll get fucked in the arse" - they're all arguments based on FEAR. Pussy ass faggots.

A rational, non-fear-based argument would be to say "you can make much more money if you become a high flying banker" or something like that. I.e. it would talk about benefits only. Because it is a cost/benefit decision at the end of the day.

Life in a nutshell:

Life is so great
life sucks I hate everything, I want to punch people (OP)
Life sucks, so I will find some way to avoid it (alcohol, drugs or sex)
Life sucks so I will try to find a way to make it better and educate younger people
I need to figure out a better way to kill myself
What have I ever done in my life?
Life doesn't matter anymore, everything is great because I don't give a fuck
Death

then do it, faggot. don't be a pussy now. don't forget to bring a fire arm and point it at the police officers.

t. Faggot who will never amount to anything, never have a successful job, never have a big family.

This makes no sense. You must be drinking like me.

All of your shitty arguments are fear-based, you clearly don't have the balls to go out and get what you want in life, you're talking about "peaceful society" and bollocks, what the fuck is that? How the fuck does that affect you? That's the cuckiest answer of all time!

found the muslim

Go out and make money like a normal white person, whether it be through robbery or a hard days work. Don't commit crime just for the sake of committing crime, like a nigger. That's my point,.

IMO it is purely a question of personal benefit. Morality is a spook. Personal success is the only thing that matters.

just kill jews

This is one of the most retarded threads I've seen in a long time, good job OP.
Go commit a crime or whatever.

fucking pajama pants Briton.

Truly not an argument

Don't know what that's meant to mean mate.

No arguments here.
Just become one, but, please, kill only kikes and do so very stealthy, destroy all traces, you can even kill 1 kike a year, just do it if you want to ve a violent criminal. Killing niggers and sandniggers is ok but it is somewhat useless,

Because you can join the military to become a
War Criminal

Lmao, look at this retard hypocrite

Let me express myself in a way you might all understand.

Do you not think that criminality these days is basically the ONLY way for a man to actually be a man? What other avenues are there? I mean who wants to be some cuck in some fucking office job? Seriously? Who the fuck wants to do that?

Shit, you are a retarded maximalist with fucked up worldviews.

There are a lot of fucking legal ways to do traditional masculine things. Martial arts. Hunting. Engineering. Bodybuilding. Enlist in army. Enlist in police. Fucking lots of them.
And you can't think of anything but violating the law.
Just consider thinking about this.

All of those things impose limits. All of those things are a compromise. All of those things require accepting authority. The only thing that is the true rejection of all authority is criminality.

Or starting your own business I guess. But still, criminality will teach a person how to fight, and how to stand up for themselves, in the most competitive arena of them all.

Did you ever tried any of them, faggot?

Young rebel, you don't need accepting authority in stuff like bodybuilding or engineering.

There's lots of alternate rejections of authorities. For the easiest example just go into the fucking woods and survive here. You can gain info via net before this. No authorities, no limits. If you think that surviving in wildlands is an another compromise you as well just shut up and stop bitching.

How? Legal ways do it better.

How? Legal ways do it better.

Wew, lad. You obviously didn't really had part in any of the modern competitions, and now you want to catch up in easy way - breakin' the law.

Have YOU done any of the things you suggest? Yeah maybe breaking the law is an easy way. So why not do it? Quick decision, quick results.

Look at a guy like Varg. He has six children now. He's done well. He's got a bigger family than probably 99% of cucked, office-working, cuckolds of men these days.

Even guys who do "martial arts" and "bodybuilding" and whatever, these are just pale imitations of true battle and violence. I did some bodybuilding for a while (well, I was in the gym lifting weights and getting bigger), but where's the violence aspect, where's the rush? There is no violence aspect, it's just lifting weights for the sake of it, there's no end goal.

Criminals are the only TRUE masters of their own destinies, in my opinion. They've taken everything into their OWN hands. They're not letting ANYBODY control them, unless someone can do so by force. They're throwing down a challenge to society - can you stop me with force? Try it. Bring it on. Try and stop me from doing everything that I want to do.

t. faggot who never had a real father figure and now thinks that the only way to get confident is by imitating the past mistakes of the people he looks up to because he thinks that's what made them.

Join the army.

That's because it IS what made them.

Have you joined the army? What have you done? Or are you some snyde little bitch who works some cuck office job?

I've got a good idea! Let's bully anoymous people on a dying image board! That's pretty violent, isn't it?!

Yes. Not just one.

Wew. I guess you think I'm talking about some esoteric non-contact karate or something. Good for you.

There should be no rush in a exercise that focuses on discipline. And you probably even didn't get what bodybuilding is for.

Freedom is truly meaningless if you never willingly experienced order and discipline.

It's really easier doing what the hell you want, not like restricting yourself and gaining willpower.

Just a random question: do you nofap?

Most people become criminals mostly because:
1. They have serious mental problems
2. They are unlucky and got wrongly accused
3. Their life is shit and they are desperate
4. Their country is shit and being a criminal is a sure way not to fucking die from hunger (probably by making other people die, in one way or another)
5. They think they are better than the people who stay by the law
6. They are a part of serious, focused, organised anti-government action enforcment
Look at the list: the people that "take everything into their own hands" are 1, 3, 4, 5. All are ""objectively"" shit people because they DO participate in actions that are harmful to other people. 1, 3 and 4 are still forced and can not choose it, yet it doesn't explain 3 and 4's choice of wrongdoings.
Yes? How 'bout criminal syndicates or castes in criminal groups?
And mostly they don't let other people (law enforces) control them because pussy criminals either run away or try to kill because destroying is fucking easy and anyone could do that.

I don't remember him being a criminal. But yes, he has done well.

Why do you seek that vague, ambiguous freedom so much, user?

What? Who's bullying who?

Fucking kek, stop reading comic books or watching movies dude. What a joke.

Okay actual serious reply.
Now I don't know these people, but what "made them" is them fixing their shit and getting their life back on track. You are glorifying the mistakes instead of the ways they fixed themselves. Like you said, they work and have a family now and are doing well for themselves. How about skipping the jail part and just doing that?

Instead of talking to an anonymous imageboard about how edgy you are, talk to those people you look up to and ask them the same thing. See what they say and stop being a faggot on Holla Forums.

lol tbh i'm sure if you became a criminal u would think again that you are restricted and a cuck, so later you would try shit like naturism instead

Shanked a dude over his gay little black metal band and burned churches for fun. Now he larps and makes a board game and tells people to stop masturbating on the internet.

Wow shit man, what an ubermensch, holy fuck, is this guy a saint or something? I need his autograph ASAP, I'm not a girl but I'm fucking leaking waterfalls, holy shit I need to become like him

Because we will put you in your place, friend.

Are you black? If you're black you can get away with it.

Are you retarded?
Niggers are like 80% of the prison population.

Niggers are the 80% of the population, dummy

Have you watched every BLM riot? Cops go easy on blacks but they commit so much crime that they end up in prison anyway.

Why you shouldn't become a violent criminal:

1.High chance of a short lifespan
2.High chance of incarcerated lifespan
3.High chance of decrease in quality of life

Why you should become a violent criminal:

1.Preservation of self
2.???

Let me pose two more questions:

1) Has anyone on here been involved in crime? Was it worth it?

2) In today's degenerate society, why NOT commit crime? Today's morals are so fucked up that committing crime seems like a great way to prove yourself and get ahead in life, without having to bow down to society's degenerate morals.

Being a loutish nigger-tier thug is lame as hell. Be a serial killer, it's way more prestigious. Have a distinctive enough modus operandi and you might even make the news when they inevitably catch you. Think in the long term, is what I'm saying.

Nah I'm not trying to be some crazy nutjob here. I want to be successful. And I reckon using crime to bring success is a good thing.

And those two are mutually exclusive how? Break into young single-living people's homes at night, kill 'em, take their money and jewels, leave a calling card for the media to wank over. Learn the relevant stuff to hack their credit cards and get even more money. Lather, rinse, repeat until caught.

I think the reason you cucks always say "er, ackshually, crime is bad" is because you're just fucking pussies

Seriously, I keep thinking about this, and it's absolutely true

Someone with balls would just do it and not give a shit. But you people are such cucks that you think the law is sacred

Prove me wrong though?

Instead of committing violent crimes yourself, why wouldn't you just pay someone else to do it for you?

Because the net utility is negative

It's not about the law. It's about the social contracts that make the law good and necessary

When resources get scarce and things get competitive, you won't care whom you wrong anymore. Just look at the dirty thirties. They will happen again.

I don't believe for a second you niggers won't sell your souls when things get dicey.

Honest, hard-working Americans get stuck with the bill.
And they are not more inspired; they are cowards who don't want to get their hands dirty or undertake the risks of violent crime, and it just so happens they don't have to. They are therefore worse than violent criminals, since they're pussies in addition to being criminals.

Also, we live in an age in almost complete anonymity, where people don't make eye contact on the sidewalk and they don't know their neighbours.

Compare that to being in a gang, where your fellow gang members will fuck up anyone who tries to mess with you. I know a guy (a pacific, law-abiding citizen) who accidentally helped out a biker and was promised protection.

Well, then kill them first. You will still be left with allies, and it's better than having no-one. And again, if will toughen you up.

If you're not yet convinced, you will start to be, as society gets even more isolated and anonymous.

so many goyms in this bread

The whole point is to open up new avenues in life for oneself. If you go to prison you'll inevitably meet other criminals, and also you'll be forced to toughen the fuck up. You may or may not find people in there who can hook you up with a great gig in life - even if not, you will now be much tougher and more street smart, which will help you navigate the world.

I don't think so because it's character building. Unless you're talking about utility for society but I don't care about that - and it's not rational to care about that.

Wagecucks detected, enjoy being cucked your entire lives.

This guy's got it. I think you're the first person in this thread to get it!!!

Not sure I understand this? How are we more anonymous now? In one sense I agree with you, the stuff about neighbours not knowing each other now. But we're much LESS anonymous in a very important way - photographs, video cameras, electronic records of your identity. In that way it's much harder to lie about your identity than it used to be back in the 50s, say.

Well I think crime always happens throughout history and always will, so I don't think there's any more or less reason to commit crime now than there used to be.

Sure, those things can work against you.
My point is that the only way to really trust someone is physical proximity, and those physical, in-person relationships are breaking down.
In fact, those electronic slip-ups wouldn't be as much of a problem if more people knew you personally and saw the big picture.

Edit: That is, the 'mode' of those relationships is shifting from in-person, to stuff like Facebook.