Are you ready for finger pointing after Wonder Wommyn flops

archive.is/EEykw

It'll do $125-150 Million domestic

Nowhere near a flop, but nowhere near other blockbuster movies either.

Really? I thought no one was watching the show.

nah, 100 mil

Because it's a remake of a legendary bellowed classic you goon
not a million fucking years, they are already rebooting the property after the flop
which will also flop
I wish reddit would just leave

Did you read the article, they are already damage controlling. They know it'll flop

It's on the CW now it'll be safe for at least another 3-5 years.

That feel when no jewess.

Feels pretty good.

yeah no

So was the Cinderella movie, the 2 Snow WHites and Maleficent. Did those gained this much?
Which is even worse
We'll see.
Oh, now I understand…

Yeah i'm sure it'll end up grossing $17 Million worldwide, you sure showed me!

Supernatural barely breaks a million viewers per episode and it's on season 147.

If it was done well and done right.

It wont be.

oh hey >>>/reddit/

not with those assets it won't

500 mil

Fembusters didn't even break even. They stated it would've needed to make 500 million to even be considered a "success". The director has even considered it a failure and it's doubtful they'd get any of the cast to return to it.

I'd even be up for a Wonder Woman film if it wasn't filled with feminist pandering and focused on WW1 for some reason. Greek mythology is cool.

Not that user but Cinderella, Snow White and the Sleeping Beauty don't carry the same punch as Beauty and the Beast had.

If Batman vs. Superman which incorporated DC's two biggest names flopped, and Suicide Squad which was expected to be a sure thing due to teen audiences also flopped, I can't see why this would be a lone success.

I wouldn't put it in the pile of pandering garbage like Ghostjusters right now, but that doesn't even matter when you consider nobody wants to see DC capeshit, it's not got the right fake nerd credibility of Marvel's snoozy snarkfests.

God, it looks like she's tucking her vagina into her asshole.

Wonder Woman has been flopping ever since William Moulton Marston died.

It will be a blockbuster that will break records, and change the pace of all future DC movies. You read it here first folks.

DRUMP BTFO

>image shows Catwoman from the video games

Really tells you a lot that the creator of a female superhero that was actually a great role model and a respectable character, was a guy with redpilled tendencies.

Typical. They want to brainwash you into liking shit tier stronk womyn characters and into demanding movies about them, but at the same time they claim the demand is already there.

That's not even from the videogames that's just some fan art by a guy on deviantart from Indonesia.

How is cat-lady a super hero?
I thought she was just a burglar?
Harley Quinn is a crazy bitch that only cares about the psychopath joker….not a super hero.
Suicide squad didn't do that well iIRC.
Also notice how they stick the jew in the middle in a position of predominance and the male heros in the back despite the fact it was superman and then batman that paved the way for cape shit movies in the first place.

what do you expect jewish women are ugly & would never work in hollywood as actresses id it wasn't run by jews in the first place.

I don't know about Marston being a men's right activist (implying this MRA thing is just a meme, too). I do however know he invented the polygraph and had a committed relationship with two women at the same time who knew of each other and - I think - even shared a household.

Guy is more alpha than Bob Kane ever will be.