Okay so I've got this girl's nudes pics and vids from her facebook I got into a few years ago, slutty af...

Okay so I've got this girl's nudes pics and vids from her facebook I got into a few years ago, slutty af, now she looked for redemption, found a nice guy, and got pregnant, she's gonna have a baby and her body is gonna change over time, I WANNA SEE IT SO BAD, do you think that, if I contact her, telling her about the material I've got about her, she will send more? I wanna tell her that I mean no harm, but I want more of her and If I don't get what I want I'm gonna send the nudes to parents and boyfriend, do you think it's a win tactic? I mean, will she keep it a secret? Cuase I think she will consider how "pure" now she pictures helseft and how slutty is her material.
Advices needed

Blackmail her into fugging you just like in those hentai comics.

Fuck those hentais, she moved to another country, I don't give a damn about fucking her, I want more material from her

Fag

You're a complete spath

Seems like I fit well here

You haven't been paying attention.
90% of the people here are just twelve year olds pretending they're sociopaths to be edgy. The other 10% are actual sociopaths pretending they're twelve year olds to be edgy.

Autist here, why do you want to see her pictures again? Especially now she's pregg ers? Just keep blackmailing her for eternity like I did, free vidya for life.
Make sure to message her from a fake accout, if she asks your persona where they got the material from deny all connections, it'll seem like you (the actual you) got hacked. But don't even try to hint at it, too obvious. Perform a heist every month, make it loke a fee. But don't tell her this until she pays yoi the second time, like first time you act like it's a one time thing and then the second time pretend like it's spontaneous (hey I just found this jew game and… it's kinda expensive :-))
After that you know she cares so she'll pay your rent basically. If she refuses the second time you still get the one pay, so that's good. Again, you want to ash her for shit the second time about a month after the incident, what I found to be working at least.
I'll answer questions if you want.

Dafuq does this mean? 'Cause she had a kid and got a boyfriend that is looking for redemption?
You need to get out more, OP. It not looking for redemption. It is life. People (normies) have children, get into relationships.
You seem bitter as fuck.

That's…that's a pretty accurate description of chan boards

I'm not even sure of what I'm reading, gonna re read it later for clarity, anyhow, I think that blackmailing for constant money income is far more dangerous than popping up a few times to ask for nudes

I used whe wrong word maybe, what I meant is that since she got from cheating slut to beloved girlfriend (and soon mother) (that was my "redemption" meaning), she probably won't like her slut pics exposed, so will be easier to convince her

Oh, most importantly, don't connect your bank account/pay pal to this, make her buy steam keys or some other digital goods and sell those if you want money, you can use those money transfer cards like paysafecard in europe or western union if you're a thirldworlder like me and the police is shit but judging by her shin tone I recommend you stick to free video games.

Do you actually want the pictures for yourelf or are you playing the long game and want to amass a collection of even more embarrassing pics? Like this one time I got a guy to stock a comb (brushing hair) into his arse with his face in the pocture, milked him for literal years.
Also, what about my post wasn't xlear?

Fuck I hate phoneposting but I feel like I actually have a lot to contribute.

Honestly, I wanna have huge collection, for myself mainly, but yeah I'd use for I have to get more over the years, like a nude fee lol, so no money, also cause I KNOW she's poor as fuck

Stop shilling the board you Russian whore

Nope

I mean she's white, dresses nicely. Doesn't look poor to me. Does she live in detroit or some shit?
Again,why do you want her nudes so much? She looks like a 7/10 sure but there's better stuff on the internet, no point going through the effort if you don't make something out of it at the end. Or does the thought of changing their life and cucking her bf give you that high still? If so that is something I too felt when I started, God bless you man, keep up the nude fee thing until the high stops, than ask for shit like comb in ass until you have a collection that will destroy her if it gets out.
Also make sure to save a snapshot of her fb friends list, she might set it to private after your first encounter.

STOP SHILLING BECAUSE NOBODY HERE THINKS YOU ARE CUTE UNLESS YOU'RE 8 YEARS OLD

Silence your tongue tripfag.
Nobody's interested.

I know all that cause she's was a "close" person, I know her since she was a little girl, we kinda grew up togheter, I've seen her discovers for dicks and sex, saw it all from the bench, having her private shit and blackmailing her with it gives me some feeling

This, sort of

So no worries I know who her friends are, her mother is at my place in this right moment lol

Holy shit I thought you at least lived far away from her. Thee's a risk she tells Chad and you can say goodbye to your jaw. That said blackmailig her for nudes seems so appealing now. Like holy shit this is your one time chance. That said, you're preety much sabotaging your friendship or whatever like this. Did she ever backstab you?

Is she friend or foe? Either you do nothing or you destroy her, no prisoners.
I like the comb in ass idea.

I wouldn't blackmailo her with my real account, no way, I would stay user, Chad doesn't even know me and right now they're living in another country, no risk, yeah it's appealing, but I don't wanna screw it up, I really wanna convince her to gove me more

Why destroy if I can have more sexy times?

user, you need to document how it goes down and post it here later.

I'm still thinking about the proper way to approach her, since my goal isn't destruction\exposure, if she just says fuck off and blocks me, I don't have much choices
If it's a win, you're gonna see some preggo slutty shit on here for sure