Has anyone else recently had an ad randomly blasted in their fucking ears from nowhere recently?

Has anyone else recently had an ad randomly blasted in their fucking ears from nowhere recently?

I'm using Win10, and an ad for lactaid just starting fucking blaring out of nowhere. I closed all windows, and ended all unnecessary programs aside from the sticky notes function and the thing STILL fucking played.

I want to know what the fuck is going on, has Microsoft started forcing ads through their OS?
Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb842062.aspx
manjaro.org/get-manjaro/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats some god tier slit right there.
i would lick that all day long

You've been infected by the CIANiggers virus. Enjoy schizophrenia!

I used to get this problem from playing on community servers on CSGO. I'd get off and a random add would start playing like 5 minutes later from the a still active service process that was still running.

As soon as the ad started playing I force closed everything I could barring explorer.exe. From what I could tell, it wasn't coming from my browser, and the only other thing I had open was Steam/Ark, not including Stickynotes.

Just check you task mngr for a still active task host.

see

I did dude. Trust me, I freaked the fuck out and started nuking everything I could barring explorer.exe and stickynotes.

Damn this might be serious, just to be safe get this program suite and check autoruns.exe and see if there's a discrepancy. If nothing there then check procmon and then netmon to find the source of the ad. Once you have the souce you can make a rule in you firewall options to block it from all ports

technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb842062.aspx

Perfect female genitalia and a travestite face.

Its real?

Do you understand these instructions?

Well fuck I give great advice for once and not even a thank you

At this time I'm not as savvy as you are, but I'm definitely going to be looking into this now and learn it. So far you're the only one to respond seriously.

It scared the shit out of me dude, it was loud as all fuck, and I know for a fact that it didn't come from my browser. Had to have gone on for a solid two minutes as I started to end every task I could but it still played. I'm going to see if I can't find the particular ad.

I was busy researching and typing you impatient shit, calm down.

pic seems either photo shopped or just blurry in the perfect way.

Still chubby / fat girls usually have nice looking pussies, puffy / poochie.

but some of them can be lose as fuck once you get past the chub.

It may be a task hosted on another computer.
Check for extra "taskhost" under services.
Pic related I only have one for my connection to my service provider.

Also do you have IE browser disabled? It has a lot of vulnerabilities and you can lose control of how it's used. I recommend just using Good web browsers.

Nope, just one taskhost.

I also don't use IE, I was using Firefox with uBlock at the time it happened. Thing is, the ad continued even after I closed Firefox.

4chan got u with its music again?

What about active-X?
Do you have that enabled on your pc and browser? They could use that to pump the ad straight to your sound card or driver and bypass user settings

Systinternal is how IT guys take back control of computers from malware and such.
It's got the occasional hole seeing as how it's an old solution but just about every possible defense is there.
Focus on the programs I've marked as they are the most useful. I might have marked some wrong tbh

check my get nigger

Checked, and saving the image.

ActiveX is as disabled as it can be, I just double checked.

1. I wasn't on 4chan at the time
2. I'm using Firefox with uBlock
3. Even after closing the browser, the ad continued

It likely came from your browser dude.
You can delete your cookies and offline data in your browser. The you can flush your DNS cache to have a clean connection.
make a cmd file in the sys32 folder, run as admin and use this
ipconfig /flushdns” (without the quotes)

virus
delete system32

But I force closed the process from task manager. Would it be able to continue playing after that though? I'm not doubting you, but this has me spooked.

Delete this shit now. It restricts lots of user's actions and policies on system files, where the microsoft tracking, and other people's advertisement programs and miners are hidden.
Use win7 sp1 instead.

use an adblocker, dumbass

SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE SPYWARE

WELCOME TO THE BOTNET SLAVE RACE FAGGOT.

Microsoft bought botnets and ad companies, along with telemetry its sticking ads everywhere it can
Gut the OS at ISO/Image level, this shit is like cancer

ATTENTION!
It appears you are infected with malware:
Windows 10

Recommended solution:
Install Linux.

Nice job installing spyware, cuck. We warned you.

t. Holla Forums

Enjoy uploading encrypted screenshots to micr0$haft every 30 minutes.

Fake or homo.

W10 only uploads screenshots on the insider preview builds lol, fuck off with your misinformation Linux shill.

I second that

Hey sorry, I was driving most of the day and couldn't respond.
If it has it's own port access it totally can.
Windows 10 is very bad though, they're right.
I recommend windows 7 personally.
Windows 10 will restrict your administrative privilege thus keeping us from solving this problem .

less words more vaginas

It's a tech support thread jackass. He just posted a random pic

Looks like a horse pussy

dont giv a fug
MORE BAGYNA!!!!!

my dick disagrees.

don't know what your dick does, but i want it to go away

Use umatrix.
But most important, install gentoo and fuck windows.
If you don't have control over your own machine, the fact it suddenly does weird shit you're not controlling shouldn't be a surprise.

This wasn't half as bad as it can get.

windows 10 is great, just delet system 32 to remove virus

manjaro.org/get-manjaro/