Am I the only one?

I have a problem Holla Forums. I am the problem. I do this to myself.

I'm a social recluse LOSER who doesn't have a friend in the world and doesn't even have a girlfriend. The thing that everyone else gets so easily when they are young.

I purposefully eat lots of junk food when my parents go to sleep so they don't see me eating. During the day I say I'm on a diet and they wonder how I get so big when I don't eat much. And when I eat in front of them it is only salads. I do this because I'm afraid of talking to strangers and what they perceive of me. Their eyes looking me up and down. Sizing me up. I can't take their stares. So I stay in my room and only go out when my parents force me to for social situations. Then I blame me not having a girlfriend due to my weight. Not having friends due to my weight. Not being able to get a good job due to my weight. My parents are very sympathetic and blame themselves for having "fat genes" and passing them down to me.

I hate the way I feel. I hate the way I make my parents feel about themselves. I hate not having a girlfriend to cuddle with. I hate not having friends to talk to late at night. I HATE KNOWING THAT I DO THIS TO MYSELF AND CAN'T SEEM TO STOP!!

It's okay dude.

I do the same kind of stuff. Everybody's stuff is a little different we all live in our own world.

Things change. You won't be stuck here forever. Just be talking to somebody else who is in a different mood than you, you can get out of your run.

You have to make decisions when you are in your best, calm mind. Otherwise when you do things in anxiety you'll look back and regret it. But it will get better.

stop eating you gay Fuck. all you have to do is not be a greedy Cyclops about your food. either eat less or kill yourself

seriously an hero already

You guys have zero empathy.

Do what you want, but this is part of how you end up with no friends, no girl to cuddle with. Other people can feel just as shitty and empty as you do, and it takes literally nothing to be nice, and it feels good.

I'm the one without a girlfriend? says the day Fuck who pretends to be on a diet just so his parents don't judge him. and at the same time you leach off mommy and daddy because you lack social skills to live in the real world. and you admit that you know your lifestyle is awful but you still live it. you are a sad pathetic human being. either stop doing the stupid shit you do to make your life so pathetic or kill yourself. make a choice you pathetic fuck

That guy is not the OP though…

Did I take a wrong turn and end up on tumblr somehow?
Theres no way someone could be legitimately trying to shame people for not being nice on an imageboard.

Op is a cum bucket And the land a good Batman vs console I'd be me and me telling my dog to do it for right now Anthony was probably the largest nigger is a fag who knows how the world works

This is the real cancer holding Holla Forums back. This idea right here, succinctly summarized in your post. You're afraid to be nice. It makes you into a turd.

As Dalton from roadhouse says, be nice. Be nice until it's time to not be nice. If you never saw roadhouse kys pls

I agree. People don't have to be a douche everywhere they go

wow your a fag who should kill urself

You're really setting a stellar example by telling me to kill myself for having not seen a movie.

What part of "be nice until it's time to not be nice" did you not read?

It's time to not be nice if you never watched roadhouse. One of the best Kung fu movies there is.

Being on imageboards is a time not to be nice deal with it, if you want to be coddled go somewhere else.

I have empathy but no sympathy for a person who whines about their weight without doing anything.

It's very telling that someone will have such a simple solution to their problems in close reach, yet instead of reaching out and grabbing it they stew in their own patheticness and play the victim.

I identify with the OP but he needs to be spurred into action and the chans are notorious for using though love to do so.

You know OP, when I was young and dumb I started smoking. So one day I decided that I've had enough of bloody coughs, guilt trips by my parents and the smell. So you know what I did? I stopped and it took me about a year of getting enough courage to one day just up and quit from two packs a day to zero the next day. It wasn't easy, but I did it and now I am smoke free for 10 years. If you are not fine with your situation, then you and only you can change it. Do it if it bothers you so much. Either that or livestream your suicide.

The grass is always greener, dude. "Friends" are normalfags, and normalfags will betray you in ways you couldn't imagine as soon as they don't need you and they think they can get away with it. A girlfriend is just a hooker that you're renting for a longer period and have to do other shit to keep than just pay money. Junk food is fucking delicious. You don't have to cut back, just work out a little. I'm a modest 200 lbs, give or take, and I feel great. Do what you want, man. Fuck strangers, they'll judge you no matter what you do. You don't need a job, get them NEETbux. Be the boss with no fucks to give this user knows you can be.

k((((y))))s

probably not

kys faggot

That was me the all time

Stop hating yourself. That's the first step out of the cycle. Forgive yourself for all the things you done until now.

I'm going to kill myself right now

Look