What's your idea for a superhero? Not for a superhero comic, or storyline or anything...

What's your idea for a superhero? Not for a superhero comic, or storyline or anything. What's your idea for the superhero themself?

Mine is a sociopath with powers who wants to be a good person, and decides to become a superhero. Except none of the standard villain shenanigans work on him. When the big bad holds a child/woman hostage to get him to stop, he ignores the attempted blackmail because it doesn't make sense to him.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookreligion.com/?srch=religion-Nihilist__100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man with the power to eat tires. he's also half Aborigine.

Buttman. One faithful night, a radioactive stripper grinded against the crotch of a lonely mailman giving him superhuman booty abilities. His catchphrase is "time for me to butt in".

An ancient Atlantian soldier that was put in suspended animation before the island sank, is reanimated in the modern age. He's not a genius by their standards, but by modern standards he is.
Blessed with super strength, and reflexes, by the Atlantian science (or magick as they called it), he is kept secret by the lab that discovers him at the bottom of the ocean.

He is eventually revealed to the world when he stops a ISIS cell from trying to blow up Congress. The public is absolutely fascinated with the mystery man, and his perceived superpowers (all Atlantian soldiers were modified such as he was), however there is a section of American society that does not approve of him (he's a vigilante, tall, and masculine, so it's not hard to figure out which section) or his methods (he kills, and feels little remorse about it).

The lab that reanimated him has discovered a knowledge cube in the stasis pod, and have been utilizing it to advance their understanding of the world and our own science. While they were largely backwards in the knowledge of whats past our own solar system, they knowledge of genetic modification and alloy manipulation is impressive. They develop for him a suit made of Atlantian steel, that is virtually impervious to standard fire arms (a tank would have no issue penetrating it).

No clue on a name honestly, I'm not good with names.

I want to make a super team on the west coast with an impossibly managed social presence.

I want them to have an armor user that's just some Mexican cholo that he and his friends would weld broken down vehicles into ghetto power armors given a high profile budget and a lab. Only there are 'to many men' on the team so they make him paint it girly colors and they hire a supermodel to make appearances as the suits pilot and even have her voice coming over the speakers.

The guy, the team, even the actress hate this and over time she decides to learn how to power armor herself. However the PR people won't let them change over so the supermodel ends up in a little helper suit and the two basically have to impersonate each other while in the suits.

That actually sounds pretty good, so long as it's not done in le ebin Sherlock style.

Semen.

Anyway, my idea is for a secret agent known for his unorthodox methods who then suffers severe injuries during a surprise ambush on the job which leaves his men dead. He's then reanimated as part of a secret project through science-magic (actual science magic, something like what this Atlantean hero had) and he now is reborn without pain, fear of death or a soul. Despite this, he still longs to return to his family but knows his new state would horrify them. The story would be general action-thriller stuff and could probably fit in any existing franchise, bit the overarching plot is him planning to go to Hell and get his soul back from the big guy only to discover, after fighting all the way down, his soul is in Heaven because of all the evil he fought, despite being flawed.

The Punisher, but less wanton with the guns, and is 50/50 on whether he kills or simply incapacitates: he doesn't care either way.

His gimmick is he's a pedophile and reguarly grooms young victims, but sees his vigilate actions as redeeming him, so his karma is balanced out from all the depraved things he does.

It will never get picked up, too problematic.

No, it would be fully of shit like the local justice league having to explain to him that, "No, you don't get to just shoot the bad guy with a gun because fighting him is hard." Or him not understanding that assassinating a bad guy on the stand in court was not ok just because he would be likely to kill again later.

That actually sounds like a fun non-preachy way to make fun of political correctness. I'd read it.

Sounds interesting, but yeah, the pedophilia aspect guarantees no one would ever publish it. You could change it to him having a legitimate serial killer aspect that only kills innocent kids or something.

Sounds coolio

I would like to fall asleep and change
all reality by dreaming

Yes it's been done before, so what

Mine is a wish fulfillment type. A superhuman who controls matter and energy to an extent. Superhuman speed and strength caused by manipulating matter. Telekinesis, the ability to turn invisible, shoot power beams, shapeshift and pass through walls, as well as complete awareness of at least the few miles around him. To have blood that can be used to create power cells beyond human levels. Blood that, upon being injected into humans, gives greater strength and intelligence and, most importantly, joy, a feeling of being loved, so they obey willingly.

He acts as something of a malefactor, brutally murdering those he hates, but protecting the innocent.

He also has a hated of psychics, and kills them at first sight, even if they are only children with psychic potential.

He'd be a normal guy, kinda. He's smarter than everyone at his highschool but still goes because it stops him from getting bored. He's always ten steps ahead but he's funny so y'know he's not like L but he's a bit more like one of the more sadistic or nihilistic characters.

Anyway he ends up deciding to get back at the world and it's just a show of his rise to power, becoming president (plenty of jabs at politics here don't worry) and eventually ruling the world just to burn it all down.

He has no powers but his intelligence is off the charts but his humor allows him to fall sometimes, ie; He'll have one of the plastic bitches from his school tied up and have a gun to her head and make her suck it like a dick and then he'll say he'll let her go only to shoot her and say something like "I guess you don't give good head" as she dies.

Debating on a mask or costume or if he'd just wear a sort of like, Gordon Gecko or basic suit. Kinda like John Simm as the Master. Actually yeah The Master mixed with a bit of Kira and a bit of Jason Todd to boot.

Main enemy would be whoever got in his fucking way (Drumpf, Shillary, Knuckledraggers, Rednecks etc)

A rather dumb version of Wandering Jew based on quantum mechanics and relativism with a bit of solipsism.
A soldier who cannot die because he in his perception cannot register and confirm this happening so the death does not happen and thus he becomes a Schrodinger's cat of sorts where you can't tell if he's dead or not because you cannot see inside of his mind.

Can he do anything special with petrol, or does it affect him the same way as any other abbo and cause him to eat more tires?

One that outsmarts their foe.
One with interestingly limited abilities put into situations where they are out of their element and still manage to snatch victory.

Guy with the ability to read memories off of objects. Downside is he actually experiences the memories he reads, so if he picks up say a bat used to bash someone's head in, he either experiences getting his head bashed in or is the one doing the bashing. When he was a child he had the misfortune of growing up in a house that used to belong to a serial killer.

He has a split personality between himself and his ancestor, an Inquisitor, from whom he inherited a silver cross. His ancestor carried this cross all his life and as such his entire personality was imprinted on it, so when dumbass kid picks up the cross out of his mom's jewelry box he experiences an entire life. And his mind latches onto the Inquisitor's persona or is possessed to defend itself from the abuse his powers were causing him to go through. After years of swapping places when things got hairy the primary personality's typically strong enough to handle what he experiences, but the Inquisitor is frankly a better investigator, scholar and fighter.

However, they tend to have some socially awkward issues because of it. I.e. it's a fucking Jew/ Protestant/ Muslim! Scourge and Purge!

So you get this dynamic where the primary and his ancestor personality are on really cordial terms usually, but the Primary has to try and reassert to prevent his Ancestor doing something that'll get them both in trouble. I.e. killing a defeated enemy for apostasy, trying to turn protestants/ jews in to the local authorities and getting really appalled when they won't imprison them, etc.

Base personality would be pretty bland standard hero 'I do this so no-one else will get hurt' but his ancestor would be the Redeemer from that Necromunda comic.

Dude would wear the costume from the Monty Python Inquisitor short with a red mask under the wide brim hat. He'd call himself The Inquisitor and piss off everyone.

How about a guy that is nice and good and exceptionally fit and he punches bad guys and puts them in prison but never seriously maims or kills them.

Like as a deconstruction of the Golden Age? I guess you could have him show the true nature of that era by having him be a racist/sexist with a drinking problem but when he becomes a hero those traits seem to disappear.

One thing I've never gotten why they've only rarely touched on is alien gods. I don't mean an entire race of them like the New Gods or Eternals, I mean alien versions of Thor and Hercules.

That is to say, the heroes of our ancient myths are still walking around Earth saving shit in DC, Marvel, etc. Why don't we ever see the version of these from other planets?

I got a whole laundry list of ideas I used to say I'd want to write if I got a job with Marvel, but this particular idea isn't that original and writing for Marvel isn't really the feather in my cap it would have been anymore.

We open on an alien planet with a species that looks pretty similar to humans with only a few alterations. Most of the citizens have pale skin with a slight gray tone, pointed ears, they're significantly taller than humans and their eyes are solid colors, resembling marbles.

We cut to an opulent, futuristic palace, our main character is laying back on a chaise being fed this planet's version of grapes by a bunch of beautiful women looking out over a view of the city. He's a god of freedom, adventure and glory. I don't know, I haven't really settled on a solid theme, but he's a god of the people and has kind of a "do whatever makes you most free" sort of attitude.

Giant ships descend from the skies, an invasion from a group calling themselves something like "The Envoy of Reason" or something. Essentially militant atheists who have taken it so far they've essentially become a religion themselves. They're largely made up of the remnants of species who were controlled by various despots claiming to be gods. They're an army who have specifically tailored themselves to slay gods. They travel the universe for planets with active gods in charge and depose them.

Their pantheon is quickly laid waste all over the world. Our protagonists argues that they don't understand the situation at all and are judging their world unfairly. "You live in a palace!" "Which I bought and paid for." "You keep a staff of slaves!" "Those women choose to spend time with me, none of them are prisoners!"

Long story short, his pleas are ignored and he's defeated. Most of the more major gods are killed, a few of the weaker ones escape into hiding, but several get the treatment this guy gets. He's put into a special containment suit which bonds itself to his body and restrains his powers. He's informed that as he does selfless acts of heroism the suit will gradually unlock and he'll regain access to his powers. He's jettisoned from the planet and of course, crashes onto Earth. Then we'd get an arc about him wandering around homeless doing good deeds and gradually regaining his powers. Eventually he gains enough strength to reprogram the suit and turn it into a weapon, both to increase his powers and out of a desire to use it against those who put him in it.

Then he'd go on adventures fighting and then befriending gods from various pantheons, and tracking down the surviving gods from his own pantheon culminating in them forming an insurgency to return to his world and defeat the Envoy of Reason.

Sounds like you had a rough childhood.

That would be amazing.

Ummm, yeah, you could say that

Sure that's a fun concept but unless you can tell us what his fucking power is and how he'd use it no one will care.

So basically a kid investigating murders with the split personality of someone from Holla Forums?

Marvel's Juggernaut (power-wise), but to summon his armor he has to do a magical girl-esque transformation. His power can only be used for personal gain, so he has to make sure he gets paid/compensated for what he does. If he gets cheated and doesn't enact vengeance, it causes him immense pain and he feels the years that his functional immortality has protected him from (everything from aches and pains to the consequences of drugs and alcohol).

Sick of his edgy, 90's past, he seeks inner peace and tries to reconcile his desire to be a decent person with the necessity of a mercenary lifestyle. Also, he's accumulated a large list of favors to fellow soldiers of fortune who have passed on, and must now convey their messages to their descendants, avenge them, or protect their families from the fallout of their work.

Man with the ability to convert energy. As in converting kinetic energy to potential energy to stop bullets etc.

Another one being a kid who can manipulate electricity…even lightning bolts.

This is why no one from the UK should be allowed to write comic books.

Someone with a mix of supernatural and superhuman powers. They punish the world's worst of the worst. Corrupt politicians, shadow governments, international pedo rings, cults, etc. Being so so powerful that they can tear through armies with ease and get around in a flash. Run on water at super speeds. Destroy buildings in a few punches. Jump to incredible heights. Highly invulnerable to damage. Like nothing short of a missile can scratch him. Maybe add in flight for good measure. Oh and the ability to bend the environment to his will like FmA.

kek. Sounds less like a hero and more like a B-list Spiderman villain.

this was supposed to be as edgy as possible, right? You don't SERIOUSLY think this is a good idea, right?

Also pic related.

What's wrong with it?

Everything.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You should pitch it to Image.

Setting is a city where hero/villain conflict is very common, but mostly lighthearted, serious injuries happen but people killing each other in a super battle is almost unheard of. Less Death Ray and more Freeze Ray, if you know what I mean.

Hero character is the daughter of a Mad Scientist style villain mom. Learned most of what she knows from said mom, but is also a free spirit. Left "home" (secret lab) on her 18th birthday. Made friends with a hero and ended up falling in with the local hero organization. Very, very fond of rocket-shoes, and, with help from said hero organization and said hero friend, developed an areal martial art based around jetpack-style flight.

Secretly, in spite of her "teen rebel" thing of being a hero instead of a villain like her mom, she takes after her a lot. Both of them are basically show-offs, and while the daughter has more impulse control and more care for collateral damage, they both want people to appreciate the cool stuff they make, sometimes more than they want to accomplish whatever the thing they made is supposed to do. The daughter is insecure about "letting loose" too much because she doesn't want to be like her mom. The inevitable reunion promises to be interesting.

how old are you? Be honest.

The FrogMen. Elite pulpy aquatic squad with all the cool tools and gadgets, but they're also all frog-men. Maybe they're french, too.

Oh..I got another one. It's a generational one.
First generation is your typical super soldier experiment (seeing that his story is set during WW2) but at the last days of WWII, he went missing and declared dead. His son tried to recreate the experiment with a dose of radiation, being this atomic superman rather than a super-soldier, took his father's hero codename and poses as his father, with a cover story that some alien gave him the extra powers. Like his father though, he died protecting the Earth (he absorbed a lot of energy and had to release it in space, died from the explosion.) And then the third generation story comes in with the second generation's son posing as his father (he built a power armor, cover story being that he is now pure energy and now had to be contained in the power armor)

I'd make one about a kind of all-around american hero character that's like superman.

As in he starts as an athlete (baseball most likely) and achieves babe ruth level fame, then gets into film and music, becoming a kind of cultural icon. Then a highly publicized accident would put him into a coma, after which he wakes up with superman-like powers and becomes a superhero with a public identity.

The character himself would be like if Elvis was superman, but with more of an ego.

The series would be called The King

This is one of the greatest posts I've ever seen.

Sounds like a 90's action cartoon.

Shit…I forgot the name for them. I'm thinking Captain Sentinel for the Golden Age hero, Atomic Sentinel for Silver Age and Modern Age goes by Silver Sentinel. Atomic Sentinel initially goes by Captain Sentinel but he clashed with the second Captain Sentinel.

>laser+solar sails are strapped onto suits, like umbrellas they can re and detracted inb4 they'd be too large along with a gun that has it's recoil pointing back at the astronaut, allowing them to move sunwards

I had a sort of arch involving martians with meson cannons and heat blasters, but fuck it, it got insanely convoluted

So nightwing, except atlantian?

Interesting that you mention it, I read a greg egan story about something similar not too long ago. It's about a detective hunting down users of a reality altering drug called S.

Both sound fucking amazing user.

Stardust.

This actually sounds great. Does the suit require WORTHWHLE compensation, or just some? Does it depend on who is asking? Would the suit demand a couple hundred thousand from a millionaire, but would be ok with a homeless person giving a bobbypin? Or even better, does the person need to pay in sentimental value?

Oh it's a meme. Okay then. Sorry but come back when you want to actually talk like an intellectual.

Old Enough.

I would, do any of you fellow Holla Forumsmrade anons have any links to the higher ups?

Dude, your troll is 0/10, you're just going to pretend we should take you seriously and play this 100% straight because it's not hard to keep a straight face in text, but we both know you're completely full of shit.

You described the typical edgy bullshit a high school edgelord comes up with. You compared him to other characters, you establish he has no super powers, but he's just "smarter than everyone" and "ten steps ahead of everyone" then you describe him as funny, but provide no examples of him being funny. You describe him as doing what he does out of boredom, sadism and nihilism. This bored nihilist "decides to get back at the world" and he becomes president and takes over the world because he's… just a smart, nihilistic high school student?

The example you give of him being smart is him forcing a girl he feels bitter towards at school to fellate a gun before shooting her with it.

You assert his enemies as a bunch of buzzwords no one really uses around here, targeting demographics you dislike.

None of this is heroic, none of this is super either for that matter. It's the typical "nothing personell, kid" edgy bullshit.

You seem mad over somebodies idea.
And I can easily fucking explain it dipshit. It's called he's the smartest guy in the fucking room.

He has no super powers but he is a genius, not like Brainiac but ever since he was a child he's always been smart and always 'gotten' higher concepts. It's pretty fucking easy to grasp. Fine I'll go more indepth and I did with the gun shot one. He goes to school out of boredom and yes being a nihilist he gets back at the world and becomes president what the fuck is wrong with that?

He wants to take it over BECAUSE he wants to burn it but people don't KNOW that. Christ user, fucking hell it's easy. The gun thing was to show his funny side. Look maybe he can run into Trump or Hillary and when they say to him "Vote for me" he shoots them all and says "Nah, I'm voting for me" or if he fights a stand in for Superman he can call him "Captain Faggot" and double cross the stand in for Luthor. It's pretty fucking easy to grasp.

His enemies aren't JUST them, they are ANYONE who gets in his way. I even said 'etc' after.

It is heroic to me, because what the world needs now is someone fucking like this. Morality is subjective dumbass and you need to learn to grow up.

Here some funny scenes:

I had an idea, but I gave it up when I realized it was basically a one-person Power Pack.

Power Keg?

I guess so.
A guy finds a crashed alien ship and its pilot and nurses them back to health.
In return, the alien gives him superpowers because it knows that there may be other malicious aliens that will come to Earth.
Also the alien is a hot blue babe who is his love interest.

I'm curious how long you'll maintain that you're serious about this. I don't buy this as anything other than you playing an edgy teenager character.

Like a dozen different things. Here, I'll make a list:

-A nihilist would have no reason to 'get back' at the world.
-Revenge isn't a heroic motivation and you've established no reason for him to seek revenge.
-Smart kids don't go to school "out of boredom" they're the ones that skip class or skip through school entirely.
-Wanting to take over and destroy the world is not a hero's motivation, it's a villain's motivation.

Be a little more creative than this, you're just describing typical edgy villain shit and then saying "Why can't a hero do that?" put more effort into this troll.

Why would a nihilist want to take over the world?
Why would a nihilist want to destroy the world?

You expect anyone to believe you're serious after you say this? The line wasn't funny, the situation isn't heroic, it's something a serial killer or school shooter does, literally.

Again, this isn't funny. This is the sort of typical edgy bullshit a misanthropic, unoriginal writer from the UK comes up with. this is basically anything written by Garth Ennis.

He's just better than everyone because you say so. He's "just" smarter so he wins because you say so, and he kills everyone and you describe him as a hero.

I don't know user, maybe the problem is just that you're not funny. I bet I'd totally "get" it if you had a sense of humor.

0/10, you're not trying at all. "learn to grow up"? "the world needs a random suit-wearing sociopath who is just smarter than everyone to randomly kill and rape and take over the world in order to destroy it just because"? Come on. You'll be typing stuff in a fake British accent before long, I'm sure.

Mhmm…

This isn't clever, and you know it isn't clever. It's like saying "my character outsmarted superman! He figured out his secret identity because he was smart enough to recognize him through the glasses!" "My character beat up goku because he had better techniques and was way faster + stronger and plus he can kill people with a touch!"

They did that in the second volume of New Warriors. The eldest kid in the Power Pack took all his siblings powers and rebranded himself as "Power House".

Sounds interesting. How'd it go for him?

Okay bucko let's start with the basics:
1. You don't know me
2. You don't know who I am
3. You don't get to impose your law on others

Actually your mistaken. Revenge IS heroic, think of all those samurai movies or revenge movies you fucking nonce. A nihilist would want to get back at the world because the world is shit dumbass that's why he is a nihilist. Smart kids who are actually smart don't need to work hard, hmmm what does that say about you princess? If it's for a good reason it's heroic again morality is subjective.

See above dumbshit

It was funny to me ;)

It's funny to me dumbass. It's subjective. Humor and Morality are all subjective how do you NOT know that or let me guess you're a batfag or a 'muh golden age' capes. times have fucking changed and the world grew up so grow up with it. Ummm and what's the difference between him and batman or other vigilantes?

It's funny to me too bad so sad, go cry about it fatty

I'll give you this, you're playing this character fantastically. It feels like I'm reading posts off the Gaia forum circa 2004.

1&2: Apply this to everyone you're fantasizing about killing and the person you're arguing with right now, and realize you're being a hypocrite.
3: Yet you're writing about your character doing just that, so again you've violated your own rules you've established for yourself.

No, there are tons of films dissecting this. If it's heroic, it isn't revenge, it's justice. A revenge motivation puts the character into the anti-hero category at best. Watch for example I Saw the Devil, there's lots of rape and gore, and one dude who eats people. The edgy teen you're pretending to be will love it for all the wrong reasons.

But why would a nihilist CARE?

Nihilism is the antithesis of heroism. Here, see this list: comicbookreligion.com/?srch=religion-Nihilist__100 This is a list of comic characters established as nihilists. Notice anything in common among them? They're all villains.

In fact the only hero on there, Gamora became a hero by renouncing and rejecting her nihilism in defiance of Thanos.

Which you haven't provided.

I never said they did, I said a smart kid wouldn't go to school "out of boredom" School's a pretty boring place to most kids, especially if none of the material provided is challenging.

These are statements, not arguments. Prove that these things are subjective. Besides, if they were, that would still make my view of them correct. The overwhelming vast majority would disagree with you as well.

HEY WOW I JUST SO HAPPEN TO HAVE A TEMPLATE WHAT A FUCKIN COINCIDENCE

Would be an interesting hiccup at some point. Kid trusts the ancestor's skill but thinks he's hastily pointing the finger at a jew.

stop feeding the troll, retard

My idea would be a Hawaiian dude with shark powers. His background is he's this Hawaiian dude who works as a tourist guide on a boat. One day he saves someone from a shark attack and can speak with the shark. The shark explains he's his ancestral family deity called an Amakua. So there's lots of political corruption and gangs so the Hawaiian dude goes to the cops but the cops are corrupt. He makes a costume out of a wetsuit and becomes the vigilante called the Sharkman. He also has this conflict of faith since he was raised Christian but now has to deal with his amakua and some Hawaiian deities so he doesn't know what is the true religion or if there are multiple true religions. His physical archenemy would be this Australian mercenary who was hired to kill him but Sharkman bites his hand off in a fit of rage so the Australian guy has a grudge against Sharkman. Sharkman has to deal with his uncontrollable bloodlust if he smells blood or gets too angry. His powers include super strength, super speed, swims fast in water, has durable skin due to it being like a shark's skin, can sense people with bioelectricity like a shark, he has heightened senses and can transform into a giant shark or turn parts of his body into shark body parts. And he can breathe underwater. Also, the overarching villain is this guy who's an up and coming politician who wants to make things better but uses evil means to do it by posing as a crime boss in secret and uses that to consolidate all crime to reduce it and get his stuff done. Also, he's a practitioner of black magic. Think of it as a Daredevil vs Kingpin type of thing.

Actually I already worked you out from this brief interaction my old sport. You're a limp wristed whiney fatty who can't stand that there are people who don't follow his moral code.

Yes I am because they are mine and its my story and not yours this is not your story

Yes it is. Revenge is justice in Taken dummy, what about fist full of dollars? What about Grave of the Butterflies? What about all that? That's revenge and it's all heroic.Watch Don't Breath and you'll find yourself cheering for the "villain"

BECAUSE HE'S A NIHILIST
That's not my definition of nihilism and Gamora wasn't a true nihilist

I have a lot of good reasons just ask me

Hmmm, yeah you wouldnt know….

No, there arguments that you arent addressing because your afraid itll shatter your poor little world view where everyone is happy and holding hands.

Then he joined the Future Foundation, and Julie has a brief appearance in Avengers Academy where her sexuality is changed to bisexual.

…Why Marvel? Why?

A youth that uses their power to generate metal for supervandalism to advance the cause of small government by creating heavy statues on top of government buildings to force their shutdown. Crashing the economy with no survivors is her backup plan and insurance plan (if she's arrested everyone will quickly learn she can make infinite material).

His motivation is never once revenge in that film, it's saving his daughter's life.

Come on man… It's Grave of the Fireflies, and there is no revenge at all in that story.

So what it boils down to is "nuh-uh" "not my definition" "what I say goes" "I'm going to throw a tantrum and call you a mean whiney fatty if you don't do as I say"?

You're asserting things, not proving them. "It is" and "I say so" aren't arguments.

I did, though.

I'm surprised that I like this. What's her name? Liberty Lass? Freedom Fighter? The Purple Hedgehog? Ayn Treader?

Why? I want to see how long he'll maintain the character.

How are you not get how autistic youre being?

I don't know, I don't have autism, so I'm unfamiliar with whatever signs you've learned to recognize from your exposure to it in classes and the books various doctors gave you to read.

I dont know who is a character any more

So..are we going to have some supers made…or are we going to discuss morality here?

You dont know me bitch get on my level

Sorry kid..I don't stoop down to edgelord levels.

Holy shit you motherfucking faggot, not only are you fucking retarded you also completely misunderstood Nietzsche philosophy or didn't even bother researching the words you use and used the pop culture definition of Nihilist as a synonym of Misanthropic. Yes I'm fucking mad.

Did you vote Hillary then?

This sounds like a male Bomb Queen

I voted for Harambe. Both candidates were a waste of my time. Also you need to actually READ the books. You will see I'm right. The world is shit and so is the human race. Open your eyes or live in a sunshine dream but if you really want to live in REALITY accept that nihilism is the only way.

Annnd getting REVENGE on her captors. Fucking hell. Look at the movie.

Yeah and they came back and bombed pearl harbor, it was to show that pearl harbor was a revenge film dumbass. It's context.

No. It comes down to being smart enough to understand TRUE nihilism and your stupid outdated Holla Forums tier one.

fatty.

No you didn't

Oh please, oh mighty Edge Lord..please wipe out humanity because humanity is soo beneath you.

hey you said it ;)

Out of sarcasm…but hey, if it makes you laugh.

How did you even find this site, not even normal fags use dead memes like that.

A person is imbued with necromantic energy from a cult to some nonspecific demon as a child. This manifests in his ability to telepathically control nonliving material, but only originating from within his own body. Seeing as how other than his limited telepathy he's just a normal guy, he tends to get brutalized in most of his fights.
His sidekick is a doctor who follows him around to keep him from dying after each fight. Re-attaching severed limbs, carrying around spare plasma, and copious amounts of medical grade narcotics keep his friend from falling apart, but just barely.
Not 100% on the name, but it'd have to have some occult influence. Eg. Voodoo & The Witchdoctor

Back to play edgelord after a night's rest I see.

No. His character was all business, all he cared about was saving his daughter. He told them right at the beginning if they let his daughter go he wouldn't pursue them. The plot of the sequels has the villains trying to seek revenge on him.

Pearl Harbor isn't mentioned in the film. It's a story of two innocent children becoming victims of a military conflict they have nothing to do with. It doesn't even lay the blame for their suffering solely at the US's feet, the closest the film has to a villain is the kid's aunt.

Dude, like it's so obvious you don't know what you're talking about. I mean, wow you are so dumb, and that's a fact. It's just obvious. I bet you're so dumb you'll prove me right by trying to disagree with this lol, playing right into my hands kid. In fact -and I know this 'cause unlike you I'm smart and I study things- if you reply to this post at all you'll be confirming as fact that your favorite thing to do is chug dicks lolol why do you like gagging on cock so much you silly homo? lol, nothin' personnel…

Exponential: wears a costume of his own design that allows him to replicate his own molecular structure, creating a perfect, independently-acting copy of himself. Due to complicated physics bullshit, creating copies multiplies the toughness of the original and all copies. 2-4 Exponentials will be extraordinarily strong. 6-10 Exponentials will be getting up from gunshots unharmed. 40 Exponentials would be like a small army of Luke Cages. The drawback is the more copies he makes, the shorter the molecular stability of his clones lasts. 2-3 Exponentials can last indefinitely, 4 for a couple hours, 8 for one hour, 12 for half that. 40, his max, can only last for one minute. The more "all out" he goes the longer he needs before his suits can recharge.

The Mad Dangler: An incredibly irritating "supervillain." A fleshy stalk growing from his head can create a bioluminous glow which can hypnotize those who see it. He combines this with climbing, sneaking skillls and a talent for squeezing himself into unlikely places to catch even wary enemies off-guard. Once his foes are caught by the glow they forget anything other than staring and slowly walking towards the light. It's easy for Dangler to disable foes so ensnared, but he prefers to lure them into walking off ledges or trapping themselves in stairwells and other mischief, 'cuz that's funnier. He has one weakness: the ability only works on men. Women are immune to the glow and despite ill-gotten riches Mad Dangler has not had a date since high school.

To Captain Edgelord who can't understand when to shut the fuck up.

Pasquino (after the "talking" statue in Rome people used to anonymously shitpost about the Pope), but intentionally misspelled to easily track internet mentions (in-universe). Per the backup plan the statues are installed covertly and she's never seen.

Maybe the Atlanteans weren't wrong about space at all.
They wrote about what is essentially Elder Things.
Scientists think it's bullshit.
Until they actually arrive

You better by fucking serious, because this is beautiful if you're taking this seriously.

good song

that third image makes me uncomfortable

those sound pretty good user, Exponential seems like a non-protagonist to me for some reason, like another member of the super-team, not robin but not batman either. not sure why

The Mad Dangler would be a hilarious villain

hey, thats pretty neat.
he should grow is hair out long, or perhaps cut it like normal but keep the trimmings and he would eventually have a shitload of material to work with.

Millar, it isn't necessary to announce your next "masterpiece" here of all places

This idea alone has me more intrigued than anything else in the thread, even the one I posted. I can already imagine the first coming

Commentary: My name is [character]
In Panel: WHERE'S THE FUCKING MONEY?
We don't have it!
WELL YOU BETTER GET IT IN 24 HOURS OR I'M COMING BACK
Commentary: I'm a superhero

Yes, the compensation has to be worthwhile. So he has a going rate, and he can't discount it. He can, however, work out a payment plan, but if they can't keep to it, he has to exact vengeance, like I said. He can barter or work with favors, but as a worldly individual, he has a good idea of whose help is/will be valuable.

This keeps him from being a Silver Age Superman, rescuing kittens left and right. But he doesn't get frustrated and moody because he can't always help, which keeps him from being overly grim. Also, when he does rescue someone being mugged or whatever, knowing that he can't power up because the victim might not have payment, it emphasizes classic heroism. People like to question if durable characters can really be considered heroic because nothing is a threat to them. I want to avoid that.

I could see doing a satirical grimdark storyline where the suit can take payment in the form of things like happy memories or general good fortune. The suit would inexplicably have Spawn spikes and chains, and then it can end with him realizing that accepting this stuff is stupid because it doesn't pay the rent (and he doesn't die, but he can get hungry).

Final page:
Walking into the background with the guy's car over his shoulder like a sack of flour.
Thought bubble: It's a work in progress…

Do anti-villains count?

I remember getting frustrated with the SJW drivel being shoveled out by Marvel and wrote the plot for Shenanigan Man. He wasn't a hero by a long shot since he recreationally caused riots and extreme destruction so he could laugh at it on the news later with a foul-mouthed, chain-smoking cat. The plot was him collapsing the US government and slowly driving insane the Society of Justice a bunch of parodies of Marvel's inclusiveness heroes rolled into a Justice Friends group.

When they snap and became incompetent tyrants who depose the government and kill any dissenters, he kills them off and declares his intentions were to force everyone to become self-reliant, which was to be depicted near the end of each major chapter. It ends with him supposedly dying in a suicide attack to kill the last Society member, leaving everyone to rebuild their lives without any guidance. I wasn't sure to leave it ambiguous, or show him get up, come home, and get laughed at by his cat for being a pussy all along.

I think the sociopath with super powers might be interesting if handled a certain way. Instead of going with someone who doesn't value human life, have it be some bitter misanthrope who gains Superman-esque powers.

Overnight, people start dying. Not a lot of people, but certain people. Like, the entire Saudi royal family is hurled off some rooftops. African warlords are decapitated. North Korea's entire military is destroyed and disarmed. Hundreds of Mexican drug cartel members found decapitated along the US border.

Crazy world shaking shit starts happening and part of the story is how the hell the world deals with a lot of evil people just dying all at once. The other part of it would be focused on a team of FBI agents trying to figure out who the fuck is doing this, and other secret agencies trying to figure out where he got his powers from, perhaps.

After lots of digging around, they find out he's a 20-something bitter misanthrope. Essentially someone just shy of going full Holla Forumsack.

And then he goes and kills some politician who was in the media being accused of corruption. Turns out the media had sensationalized the story and there wasn't any real evidence. several days later, it's revealed that the politician hadn't done anything wrong and even though some are trying to play it off as "lol who cares? all politicians suck!" the story gives a brief somber moment with a newscaster crying on air about the consequences of their actions.

Our hero goes quiety for a while. Lays low. The killings stop, but some parts of the world are demanding they keep going. Every world leader is on edge, afraid of what might be found out or if they've done something bad enough to get a visit from this guy.

Parts of the world are stabilizing, even as politicians decry our hero as a vigilante murderer. Several people crack under pressure and turn themselves in for crimes they'd covered up. Other politicians start running on a platform of a complete pardon and welcoming of our hero.

Not sure where it would go from there. I think our hero might just crumple under the pressure. Even being indestructible and unable to be harmed by any conventional weapon, the pressure to kill the right people and do the right thing have become too much for some miserable misanthrope to handle.

>>>Holla Forums

I'm not asking you to like it, I'm asking you to tell me if there's any merit.

I'm really loving this guy you've created. Here's a question, would the suit demand payment for information? Lets say he stumbled across a sex trafficking ring or something. None of the victims would be able to pay for his help…So would he have to beg and plead for the cops to give him 5 grand for the information to destroy a human trafficking ring?
Also, how "sentient" would the suit be? Would it be a knowledgeable force of nature, or is it the type of thing he could "convince" that their payment was enough?

I certainly don't think that idea is bad, but the intention I had with a sociopathic superhero was to get tons of moments akin to the police breaking into the villain's hideout, only to find the "hero" beating the villain's head in with a brick, all while holding a stupid grin on his face, hoping that he had done good. as everyone stares at him with horrified faces.

He's not an anti-villain, just a straight up villain with an actual purpose behind him.

You've literally made Donald Trump.
Fuck you.

Take Batman, and remove the retarded shit and give him some thoughts about why what happened did, and why justiced was never meted out.

Really, any Superhero would do, but Batman is near the best. Hes famous and street level.

Now have him realize, that if the Law Enforcement and Judiciary actually did its job, without corruption, the vast majority of things going wrong would be fixed within a week. Include politicians in thjs.

The Mob etc only exists because it is allowed to and because GPD is effecticely just another branch of it.

Lrt him fall in with the League of Shadows. Except the League of Shadows, isnt…well.

Retarded.

And so begins a campaign of demands, and assassinations and spying.

He starts with the worst of the Mobsters, and the demands are simple. Tone it the fuck down, and start snitching on their worst. Then the begin hitting local politicians, law enforcement, and the legal system. The worst of the worst just turn up dead. The truly outright evil not only end up dead, but close friends and families end up dead as well.

Like the particpating in child rape rings and other such pure awfulness.

But at first the demands are simple. Tone it down, and start supporting measures for civilian self defense, Detroit did this recently. Murder rates dropped, justifiable homicide went up.

As the organized crime is in dissarray, growing further and further paranoid at some unseeable killer, begin working over the legal system. Make it clear that simply putting people innprison is an option, and for the worst cops, judges and lawyers, a few decades behind bars can always be renegotiated.

But keep going. Once the ball gets rolling, what Batman would really be doing is keeping an eye out for temper tantrums, from Clintonesque assassinations, to public murders. Target the conspirators first while leaking the perpetrators.

And whenever possible, with proof, get information to the police.

After a lot of this is done, Batman would again mostly be hunting down people who try to retake everything from the shadows again. But with the Legal System now purified and emboldened, they go after everybody. Now, throughout all this, except for the worst, it is made clear that quickly laundering money to go legit is fine, just so long as the graft and the violence is done away with. The rest is squabbling.

Then seque Batman into something like the Punisher, only a million percent more subtle and secret, but still expanding.

Batman just slowly purges corruption from the govts, assassinating those who use that, covering up blackmail, using blackmail, and just generally bringing an end to general bullshit everywhere.

For any superheor above street level? Drop the Blue Boy Scout routine, and jse the Super People as an excuse to explore societal upheaval with the return of kingdoms and fiefdoms. It doesn't have to be the horseshit that happened eith Logan, or the Justice Lords, but definitely a clear acknowledgement that those who can break Supercarriers over their knees rule. Lightly or directly, a d negotiate with each other regarding boundaries.

Because beating up some random thug is just a massive fucking waste of time.

ehhh I take offense to this.

and by this you mean blacks, right?

Like the Teabag party? Not hiding you Holla Forums tendencies.

Do I need to say it?

So basically anyone on the Alt-Right?

sufficiently advanced trolling is indistinguishable from retardation

Any politically motivated person eventually does that. Jumper, Xmen, super dudes.

Sufficiently powerfully people just dont care.

Nah, in todays world, the worst wouldnt even be mobsters anymore.

As far as NiggersLivesMatters, uncucked and uncorrupt(fuck it, you want to brand me as oure Holla Forums), would solve that fine.

No, Im talking basically forcing Hillary into jail, short ter. But still. Forcing Rahm Emmanuel out on his ass after that riot that got some cops hurt last year over Trump, and George (if he is half as guilty as some think) Soros just turning up dead.

Sorry that I give a shit about humanity?

You know I dont even see how this is a response to my post at all.

>N** Lives MAtter, Seriously?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Uhhhhhh UHHHH How do I even respod this is like ultimate fucking troll Ultimate. Uhhhh are there mods? Because I mean what the fuck, What the FUCK is this guy talking about, what the fuck does he mean, Oh does he think he is cool with this? Fucking hell. How do I fucking report?

You're a typical cum skin cavebeast

I want that, it's kind of like TF2s Pyro

That's a pretty cool plot

I refuse to believe you are real
You have to be bait
or you're just underage

I've always had this idea for a superhero or something like it since five years or so ago, but it's heavily linked to a rival/villain I also created.

A man that simply couldn't deal with 'it' (the 'it' in question being some very awful tragedy he was unable to stop) and, using some thingamajig, tried tearing his soul apart from his body to stop feeling emotions. It didn't work, but now he's:
He knows he fucked up hard so he tries to use his powers for good while looking for a cure.
On the other hand:

Plot Twist:

All similarities to NieR are pure coincidence, I came up with this before I even knew about that game

>>>/freech/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/somethingawful/

Super strong, Hawaiian muscle QT

Well I like your idea user-kun ;)

That's a comic idea in itself.

You start killing "bad" guys, but realize they answer to people to. People they don't rat out even when their death is right in front of them?

How can you, even with Superman's powers, take out the men in the shadows?

Start slamming warships into national capitals hard enough for the impact to leave craters. Big ones. Multimegaton blast from kinetic force alone.

Pitch a temper tantrum.

try watching The Man Who Could Work Miracles for a little inspiration user, i wish someone might try the concept in a non comedy aspect though.

pulling a plutonian will get results one way or the other i guess.

Yeah, but that also causes an untold amount of unnecessary death. Save that shit for when you have no other option.
You'd end up with this hero either nuking cities with his fists until he can get to the guys in charge, or using torture or similar shit to get info.
Neither is truly "heroic". Being honest, by the time it's all over I don't think the hero will feel like he DESERVES to live in the world he created. He'd probably go into exile when it's all said and done.

I might just try it. I'm currently working with a drawfriend on a few comic ideas, but when we get those out of the way, (since they're going to be miniseries and made to fucking end after a few issues) I will make this idea real.

I have an idea.

So basically an evil guy that no matter what happens only can do good deeds.
People see him as a hero, sometimes straight up justifying him doing something bad under the light of day.

Ironically, this guy wouldn't be smart enough to realize what's going on: he is simply doing whatever the fuck he wants, he isn't doing what he does with the purpose of being an evil or good guy, so he is costantly clueless as to why normal people praise him and other bad guys hate him.

second one sounds perfect for a heroic sacrifice to kill the big bad

Get a spell checker, dude.
Unclear what you mean.
Not just the cops, though, right? Prosecutors, news media, the internet, etc.

Good plan medium-term, not so much long-term. But things like making sure the organisation/Bat-Clan doesn't become corrupt, and reducing inefficient and corrupt empires to more, smaller nation-states like Singapore (world's richest country by far) isn't much a superhero story, maybe.

I really want to read that story, too.

plunging the country into chaos, violence and misery. Another kind of consequence to explore.
It would take a particular kind of attitude or personality to bear that kind of responsibility. Most politicians get through the day by being scumbags, but one could take inspiration from the monarchs of prior centuries. If MC is
they could themselves try to find inspiration in Hitler.

>>>/halfchan/

Like collapsing the US "economy"? That would be enough to earn any old fag sainthood in a lot of people's books. I can see him getting fans in-universe.

Someone who can breath fire.
Shapeshifting weaponry is a cool idea too.

My idea for a superhero is a skinny dude who is super strong, and scary phisically. Like, "this is so unreal, how is this guy so strong?"

That's because he doesn't sense pain, or emotions of any kind. That's also his weakness, since he won't feel any wound he has, but he can die of blood loss.

First one..isn't that Cypher from the X-Men? The second one..reminded me of My Hero Academia and how Deku broke his arm everytime he uses his power. Third one was Kingdom Come's Flash.

Looks like a wrestler…I like it.

That's basically the plot of My Hero Academia. The hero has to plot and plan which body parts he'll sacrifice with each move . It's pretty good. Embedded is literally the only time in the series he solves a problem with brute force.

And usually…he broke his arm if he ever use brute force

"GET OUT"

thanks man, I'm hoping to do more with her.

I got an idea for a villain duo..the Demolition Team. Two big motherfuckers, with like super strength as their power..got a name for their names too…Pain and Destruction.

Murder, Inc. or something similar?

Maybe..they're more like hired goons and villainous bodyguards, I guess.

Australia's a hell of a drug.

Hi, Alan.

A recurring idea that I have is of some character ascending to some higher plane of existence.

Not God, but something much more than mere human.

Can't think of much to do with that hero-wise.

If he tries to help people, how much is too much? Is the character just OP as fuck? Or does he just travel the omniverse and help where it makes sense? Dunno.

Really it's just what I wish I could do.

Pic unrelated.

Fucking sweet idea.

We had a thread like this on /comic/

Anyway, some of my capier ideas:

1 - Moonlight Sonata. Basically The Guyver, only the warring alien factions are actually aliens in space, who lose their superweapon by accident. Teen finds it and becomes infused with nanotech which lets him turn into a Superman-type hero, only made of self-healing, mega-strong metal. I had this idea in a dream, hence the rather nonsensical name "Moonlight Sonata". Maybe the suit could only work at night? Villains would include a Luthor type who wants to steal the tech, somebody who has a different piece of alien-derived tech (a laser than can damage the suit easily, or something), and the aliens themselves.

2 - Superman ripoff who came to earth and worked as the defender of truth, justice and the nation which adopted him. He hears that his home planet might have survived after all, and goes back there, only to learn that it was actually destroyed. He returns to earth, only to find that time dilation means thousands of years have passed, and his nation, the Roman Empire, no longer exists. Will he use his powers to revive it?

3 - Iron man type hero, only the guy is also working on a way to transfer intelligence to machines. A lab accident (release of gamma rays, or some toxin that disperses quickly) almost kills him, he quickly transfers his consciousness to the suit, becoming trapped in it. Other factions / nations could be working on quits, too. But they all have people in them, who can take the suit off at any time.

4 - A Skinwalker who quits the forest for society, and uses his powers for good. Could discredit corrupt politicians and businessmen by temporarily transforming into them, and fucking up in pubic

5 - Lifehacker. Inspired by some romance manga I only managed to plough through half of, years ago. Somebody gets an experimental brain implant that lets them control a computer with their thoughts (they are able-bodied, maybe they chose to function as a test bed, or experimental control, for the use of this technology in the severely disabled), only they discover the ability to "hack" pretty much any electronic thing they come near to, and somehow also beat any sort of encryption. At first they rob banks, but later get into safe deposit boxes and find a fuckload of evidence of corruption and criminality, and decide to become a hero and clean up society instead. Maybe while also on a road trip, to avoid cops.

I had an idea for a trap maid vigilante. He dresses up as a trap maid because he was a trap maid at a maid cafe that got destroyed by a gang so he wants revenge on the gang.

I've thought about it further and have included the idea of not having him speak English at first either.

Basically an Atlantian soldier's attempt at fitting into modern life, while still doing what he things is morally best (according to Atlantian standards).

Sounds like THE GODDAMN MAIDMAN.

I never knew he existed. That looks awesome. I need to read more of him.

read "Empowered." It's sexy fetish fuel that both acknowledges and has fun with super ero stereotypes.

I've only read the beginning parts of it but now I need to read more. Thanks user.

My personal favorite part of the comic is when the main character acknowledges that driving into someone with a car at 40 mph will do more damage than throwing it at them.

It's a mixture of The Question and Ex Machina.

A paranoid lowlife schmuck who out of desperation for money volunteered as a test subject for injection with nano machines which would let user telepathically communicate with computers. Experiments ends up with failure, nano tech gets extracted, and he is kicked to the curb with only a fraction of promised pay. As a side effect of tests and being screwed over, he becomes even more paranoid, obsessed with conspiracy theories, and plots against him.
Months later, it turns out that some machines remained in him, managed to calibrate to the host, and replicate to numbers large enough to be functional. Since they are not exactly working properly, and MC is not exactly mentally stable, it appears to him that computers posses personalities, and getting them to obey commands involves things like being polite, making threats, or striking deals.
Protagonist decides to use his new abilities to get a peace of mind by investigating plots and conspiracies (some of which turn out to be true), and occasionally offer his unique "hacking" services to make some money.

Fund it

I shiggy dig a Skinwalker superhero.

Skinwalker hero does sound kinda cool, actually. I'd read it.

Vigilante with flight, super durability, and a suit that enhances his strength as well as his speed. Essentially like Ultraman but fighting more than just aliens. He uses his powers to overthrow and take down corrupt politicians/dictators. Doing what he can to lead the people he liberates onto a better track of life. Either by taking it into his own hands or strong army neighboring governments to help them. But he only helps nations he thinks have a hope of survival/revival. Places like the middle east are a den of sin. He'll take out the corrupt their but he won't stick around to help the people after.

He'll refuse to work with world powers that want to control him as a weapon of war. Usually threatening them to keep their noses clean or else they'll be next. As he takes down more corrupt people, others remaining will up their game to combat him. Trying to use varying arrays of weapons to hold him back. Some conventional. Others going into straight up dark magic to summon demonic beasts. Hellspawn, Super Soldiers, Kaiju, you name it! He'll face them all head on! Course he can't win every battle. And he'll need allies to keep him on his toes. Haven't thought about possible side characters though.

A true chameleon physically and has superhuman strength and durability.
The problem?
He smells like burning metal CONSTANTlY, so much that eventually just the smell will clue people in to his presence, and also he has to study whoever he plans to impersonate heavily.
Once he thought he'd be able to impersonate a "honest down to earth poilitician who represents the average six pack joe" and was completely surprised to see him be the GM for a game of FATAL played with other politicians who also happen to have ties with crime rings.
Can he understand the rules for this game while also managing to hide his smell while ALSO actually doing the mission he set out to do in the first place?

But how would he know who the real bad guys are?
We just roll back to

This user's predicament.

Hmm. He'll need techy hacker type friends to pull in information like a private wikileaks sort of thing. From there he can determine himself who he should target. Between the time of getting information about new potential targets he'd handle other jobs like search and rescue or natural disaster evacuations. Something he can utilize his strength and speed in.

I have two ideas:

A modern necromancer who goes around solving crimes, helping the dead get satisfaction (or revenge), and digging up hidden Nazi gold. He's also the last (and most recent) cleric (more of a warlock-patron relationship) of a South American mortal-turned-god. He can see and talk to dead people (or with the help of his god, empower them to act), and perform a few tricks like re-animating dead things (or reminding them of life) for a short period of time (rusted out car with half an engine? getaway vehicle), summon ghosts to him, and other neat things (perhaps requiring hands of glory or other occult materials to pull off these things - which would be difficult at best to get). He can't do glorious fingers of death, so he has to rely on a .45 and a switchblade for personal defense. Or the angry dead.
I see him as heroic, but in a 'evil is paid with evil,' way.
As a fun little note, he might have a small magical plant in his apartment that produces cocoa beans and hot peppers, because his god is offended at the thought of him drinking coffee instead of hot chocolate.

A kid who discovers a blank eye-hole less ivory mask that turns him into a vaguely Lovecraftian humanoid creature, and who uses this to do standard superhero shenanigans.Of his powers, he'd have apparent indestructibility (in fact, any damage to the 'super body' is turned into damage to the kid's lifeforce - too much at once and he dies), ability to teleport (step through hidden angles), see everything around him at once, dimensional stepping, and a number of other things like being instinctually good at geometry and kinematics.
It would turn out that the mask isn't turning him into this creature, it's simply allowing his extremely thin 'god' blood to express itself, and turn him into what he should be. Any attempts to throw away the mask cause it to return to him at night - each time he goes a day without putting it on it gets closer to his face on its own. Anyway as time passes he finds his perception of reality starts to become more and more tainted by what the mask lets him do. He almost crashes a car because he tried to take a route between two points in space his body/car can't use. He begins to flub basic math problems because his brain can't think outside of 4d math. Etc.
It'd be about his heroics and degeneration from human to something at once more and yet less than human. Until either he succumbs entirely, or manages to purge himself of his powers and lineage.

First one sounds like a better Constantine.

Second sounds pretty interesting. Don't know what the kid could do to get rid of all that power though.

Definitely an inspiration. That and one Hellboy comic I read where he rescues a baby from the fae.
Just a necromancer wandering around solving problems for the living and dead. Although I did think up more cosmic plotlines - like saving the last of his god's living descendants from cultists, or having to break into a South American museum (even if all the SA gods are saying "yeah do it," the law/other heroes aren't going to see it that way) to collect the arcane implements to stop some Ancient Evil.

Nor do I. But it's one possible 'end state,' I suppose. So the comic doesn't go on too long. Alternatively the kid goes full Ia Ia Cthulhu Fhtagn and is so disconnected from humanity they become yet another thing from beyond the stars (although perhaps defending Earth out of memory/instinct). Like a really wacked out Phantom Stranger or Spectre.

I knew there was a hint of Hellboy in there. Or Mignola in general.

Cthulhu Rangers!

That'd just get those guys killed.
I mean that'd work once he's shown to be a guy who can get things done, who is shown to have the strength to take down high level targets, but is also the patience to not kill innocents.
Honestly the hackerman posse would be more of a measure he'd install when he actually takes off and has success on his own.
Where do you even get a hackerman to help?

Maybe go the tragic route? He ends up meeting another hero who is woefully underpowered compared to him. And because of this slacks off when they work together at first. Until the guy notices he's losing himself. So he starts mentoring the other guy to become stronger, not telling him why. Eventually when he finally loses himself, the other guy puts him down.
It'd be like if One Punch Man was actually training Genos to overcome him. Or something of that vein.

oh fuck I just realized something

Maybe they contact him. He has powers already so maybe he used those powers on his own just saving people. Hackerman character notices this and keeps tabs on hero character. Eventually he believes the hero is just the man for the job. Convincing him that to really save people will mean stamping out the corruption in the shadows. From there they team up, Hackerman gives hero his new enhanced super suit, they take down corruption and evil wherever it may be.

That baby becomes a kind of major character later on.

Why that's just even sillier. How would they even know to get in contact with him? How would they know its just one guy?
Also making a guy that saved people into your personal assassin is even more retarded.

They'd be a fanboy that goes super stalker. Obsessing over their every move. Every heroic save, every hidden camera shot, everything they could to piece together his identity and then eventually track him down.
It's not a personal assassin. He chooses who he wants to fight or kill. Believing whoever they are to be in need of killing. The hackerman stalker just provides as much information as he can. He'd be someone who's fed up with the sick underbelly of the world. The evil that goes on in the shadows the average person can't see. He'd convince his hero to join him in a crusade to stop it. To truly make the world a safer better place.

Washed up boxer who becomes a telekinetic through mutation/ aliens/ a wizard/ whatever. He can do all the usual telekinesis stuff, but mostly uses it to "project" punches towards people.

It's weebish as fuck, but a guy powered by cute. Puppies, cats, little girls are best.

Videos work, but seeing it in person is better. Have him be a bit scruffy so people think he's creepy, making it hard to power up.

Mine would be a guy with a radioactive cock that fuck evil super villains in the pussy.

His arch nemesis would be a slut a keymo pussy.

Id watch this.