Tfw you are grooming your mother

just a few days ago i laid in bed with her, kissing her in the mouth and feeling her body. she get's real horny if i touch her legs and i could tell by the timber in her voice. she loved feeling my erection. she shakes in orgasm if i touch her legs and ass. i even played with her soft, large breast.

every morning since she comes to my room to say good morning and lay next to me. we cuddle in bed while i hug and kiss her. it's been a positive step since before we use to fee we hated each other to death. now we may be in love. she loves the attention i give her. she doesn't complain when i kiss her in the mouth or grab her ass while hugging, she expects it.

i only do this because

> i think i love her

your mother's dead
these delusional/psychotic breaks you have is just your way of coping

Hot. mom/son incest always gets me hard
Share to share some greentexts and screencaps op and fellow anons?

You have my attention. Please continue.

generally I only like 2D ara ara mom/son /ss/, but I can project that into the story
please proceed

That's real fucking disgusting and I wish I never clicked on that webm especially after :06… Kill that shit with fire.

fuck you faggot I'm jealous

Id never wanted to fuck my mom but I did have a total crush and would 100% incest with my Aunt. And I think i could have growing up a few times. Like she was giving me bait but i never took it because i didnt want her to tell anybody i tried to hit on her

I have many instances but this was the most "i fucked up moment" in my life i think
(FYI i sleep in only boxers)

The next part was also weird. As soon as the shower went on (its super loud and can be heard all throughout the house so you always know when someone is taking a shower) she comes into the room and starts cleaning up

That part wasnt weird. .this part was

so she yells that she finished cleaning and i say okay. then she walks into the bathroom where im taking a shower and says she has to pee so i say okay i wont look. so, like an idiot, i close my eyes and face the wall and tell her to tell me when she is done

i hear her pee then she flushes then she is done and tells me she is finished. i say okay

BUT THEN a few minutes later she comes back in and says she has to brush her teeth. i tell her okay. im washing and she brushes her teeth. so she finishes brushing and i finish my bath and i go to grab my towel but it isnt there

i yell at her for a towel plz and she says she put my towel in the wash when she was cleaning and will get me a new one because my old one smelled. so she gets me a new towel but hands it to me personally. she hands it over the shower curtain instead of leaving it on the toilet seat like all my family does

so as im drying myself i notice the shower curtains are semi see-thru and fucking kick myself. so embarrassed

You may ask
NIGGA THERE WAS TWO BATHROOMS IN THE HOUSE!! SHE HAD HER OWN PERSONAL MASTER BATHROOM THAT SHE DIDNT LET ANYONE ELSE USE!!!

Why exactly did she have to pee and brush in her sons bathrooom. WHERE I WAs showering? doesnt make sense

hence why i think she was giving me signals that i never picked up on. many other instances and situations where i think she was gicing me clues to fuck her

I'm envious. But you fucked it up, you sperg

You could probably still fug, but you're probably too much of a bagyna to go through with it.

ITT we lie?
lie thread

I am actually a navy seal trained in gorilla warfare

My female family is all fat, ugly, or dead.

Yeah. And I'm even adopted…

where is that vid from?

Then fuck her. She seems up for it. Just remember to take pictures of her nude and send it to us.

You should have fucked her.

Which reminds me, my aunt once told me I should come over sometime to her place. She also poked me on facebook. I think she wants to fuck me.

My aunt is always going on about how "handsome", "tall", and "muscular" I am, every time I see her. "You must have all the girls chasing you" etc. Do you think she wants to fuck me, or, would at least be open to the idea? She seems to think I'm a qt. Maybe she's just being polite with this kind of talk, but it's enough to always make my mum visibly uncomfortable. I want to believe.

you need to hang yourself nigga

dead is good enough

If she's touching your dick and you're grabbing her ass, you are in a straight up sexual relationship.
Give her the dick already.

you mentally defective individual. Seek the aide of mind doctors so that they can correct your oddity.

Gib time stamps or original content (pics, vids, etc.) or you are a lying faggot.

OP WILL NOT DELIVER, MARK MUH WORDS

Of course she wants to fuck you. Go for it. If you end up having sex with her, see if you can get nudes of her and post it here.

Being polite AND fucking with you. Go ahead and try, you'll be rejected from her and banished from your fam for life.

Dumbass

I would strongly advise against it.
Think about it, what's the upside and the downside?
The upside is sex, the downside is banishment from your family and a lifetime label as a inbreeding mongrel.

i bring gifts of oedipus complexes

you forgot my favs

Good job on finding a way to ruin 2D.

You fuck up so hard I'm surprised you didn't actually fuck.

Hello, me.

Incest is actually for the mentally ill. Don't do it.

This is what I am afriad of.

I feel like my infant son is a threat and screaming all the time to be held by my gf as some institic to break us up and steal her.

All he is to me is a rival male.

sounds like your only option is to kill him.

That's what they said about homosexuality. Incest is a fun & exciting taboo.

No, homosexuality is still a mental illness. Saying something is "different now" doesn't actually change what it is.

Not really. You can lie to yourself, doesn't make it true.

moar

posted all I have over here

is this your mom? Shes quite ugly

kek

great plains or mountain states judging by interior and the woman, depends on if that sheep's head means anything
she looks familiar tbh

bump

I'm not OP, but how is she ugly?

From young 20-something hottie to grandma in seconds

I mean younger 3DPD around 15-25 I can understand kinda, but come one dude

Nope. I've fucked women both young & old, as long as they're hot, I'm banging them. Beta males can't get pussy period.

just asked her to come sit down again. we cuddled and talked for 2 whole hours. i spooned her and touched her all over (except vagina). poked her a few times with my erection. she told me i should stop while giggling and smiling, offering no resistance. she tells me it's wrong but doesn't stop but lets me. i have more to write but busy.

if i can pull this off i can die in peace.

please halp.

Ask her what she honestly thinks of you

I say slowly progress for the next week or so. She could just be acting coy.
She may think you're being pushy if you do what says.

What are some of the tactics you've used to groom your mother?

Where can I find similar material to jack off to? Fuck. So fucking hot

my dick is so numb from jerking off

Just go for it and fuck her.

Some really naughty, risky, uncertain, forbidden sex – the best kind of sex, the kind normalfags never get to have.
The danger of it is what makes it so exhilarating to begin with.

cuddled with her for half an hour although she was more apprehensive. she kept on asking if i thought this was okay and normal for a son to do this to his mother yet she let me spoon her with an obvious erection poking her ass every once 8n a while (note: everytime i did she would tense up and do a little wiggle while SMILING) and my hands on her tummy/breast/hips (wearing our sleepware clothes). she kept on asking all of these questions basically demeaning me, yet never argued when i pulled her closer to me (we were skin-to-skin touching, not even a small gap between us except for for my dick to her ass for a while) and when i nearly got fed up with it and told her to leave she still stayed there getting spooned by me. laying there asking me why in a happy tone. only getting annoyed when i slid my hand towards her upper thighs and ass.

these questions are so hard to answer.

now she's smiling at me. god damn this is fucking complicated.
her ass is so perfect. when i pick her up i feel how big and "thicc" she is. i used fucking both hands to feel them up. her skin is silky smooth for being in her early 40s.

MORE DAMN IT

That's one terrible ass. Makes me sad.

Do you have any idea just how nice asses like that are to touch/grope? Way better than a firm bony ass that's for sure. Also, that ass looks lovely.

I can jack to this even though OP is a lying faggot and none of this ever happened.

I agree. OP hasn't proven a damn thing.

it's okay considering her age. she just needs to do 20 squats a day and it will turn out to be a great ass

MORE STORIES

t. nigger

Surprised I couldn't find this on eHow.com

Great sound recording, those reverbs were amazing

That's the point of greentext threads

prove? what and how?

Prove to us that you & your mom are doing these things you claim to be doing with her. Take a picture of you two together in a naked, even if it's above the chest, but just enough to see neither of you wearing a shirt. Block out your eyes & hers if you have to, to stay anonymous. Then do a time stamp of you alone in a selfie, still blocking out your eyes, so we know it's you & so your mother doesn't suspect that you're up to something. In fact just do the selfie first, before you do a pic of you & your mother together. Then post those pics here.

*Take a picture of you two together in a naked selfie,

^I forgot to add the selfie part on that sentence.

Nigger look at that ass and tell me it isn't flabby and fat.