Challenge thread

Jim Davis edition.

Post a single funny original Garfield comic. you have a better chance of holding hands with a girl

Other urls found in this thread:

gocomics.com/garfield/1989/10/24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

middle one is pretty funny, but it's not original

no dice

Garfield without Garfield & lasagnacat are god tier.

I discovered lasagna cat when I was like 9-10. Fucking glad he's back.

i think on some unconscious level, Jim Davis knew going in that he was providing a canvas.
lasagnacat did that grip of videos 4 months ago and disappeared again. Aliens or future civilizations are going to be confused as fuck when it comes to Garfield.

10/10 collection, thanks for dumping

What do you mean? Explain.
Iirc, Jim just made Garfield for the sake of making money.

what is this meme called?

Back when he started making them, people actually gave real criticism instead of head pats for trying. Media was definitely more innocent, but there was no way that at some point coming up he wasn't confronted with the abysmal nature of his "comedy."
I think, at least unconsciously, he made them weird and intentionally unfunny to be the paint for other's paintbrushes in the future.

The time when Garfield hugged pookie too hard is one of the most memorable ever. Laughed so hard over this when I was a kid

Shit, so Jim Davis was a precursor for the Big Bang Theory and the decline of western comedy as a whole?
Who knew an orange fucking cat was the cancer all along.
What the fuck.

are you me? I also have that book and a hairy belly

Maybe user, just a theory. I mean Family Circus was absolute shit and came before it, but "counter-culture" didn't latch onto it as much.

Fuck, I don't know where the rest of my collection is. Shit has been years. Sorry guys, I guess I have to prematurely end my dump here.

Have some weird miscellaneous LOL tier comics instead.

I didn't even notice he was on the shitter and had hairy as fuck arms.
I'm probably gonna be like that when I'm older.

This is now a general comic nostalgia bread.

When I was a kid, my grandma would bring me Chick tracts from people at church. I loved them, but wasn't old enough to understand the cancer that is/was Christianity and how this was all an attempt to brainwash me into toeing an ideological line.

Still love them to this day, but only for the connection I still feel to my childhood while reading them.

Nostalgia?

I'll make her a WIENER sandwich aka a hot dog

had that cat for a background on his Macinotsh

Why the fuck did that kill me?

i don't understand any of the fake Garfield comics in this bread. I also don't understand the sexual partners vid

your grandma tried to stop you from becoming a lefty degenerate bound for hell, but you didn't listen and now you are a fedora, sad.

gocomics.com/garfield/1989/10/24

and?

I found more you guys!!

This was a sp00ky one
Sended me right to that existential dread as a kid

this thread needs some quality vintage dilbert

I remember reading a really good garfield parody strip but i cant find it anymore

All i can remember is one comic, it went something like:

Please help ive tried to find it again for years