Troll Economics

Hey guys, I just came up with the best fucking idea ever. What if we could sign up for a link shortening website that earns you money, shorten a lot of links, and visit eachother's websites to make us all earn money when we post them ITT? Then we could make moar accounts and repeat the same process until we're all billionares. Umad economics?

Other urls found in this thread:

link.tl/
link.tl/14XY6
link.tl/14Y0k
link.tl/14Y0N
ads4btc.com/
wsj.com/articles/cmo-today-click-fraud-trial-vice-layoffs-bewkes-prepares-to-leave-time-warner-1500897311
hugefaggot.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Couldn't we abuse this with VPN?

That´s… Actually a good idea.

I think so. You'd probably have to have a lot of VPNs though. The typical payout is 5 to 10 dollars per 1,000 views, so if we could get 10,000 people to look at our links, we all will get 100$ dollars.

I found a great website guys.
link.tl/ will pay up to 16$ for 1,000 views. Can we do this?

Couldn't we get someone to write a program that shuffles VPN/proxies?

Why hasn't anyone done this yet.

It must be something relatively new, but I don't doubt that someone had already done that. The link shortening websites probably don't care though, because in the end, they get most of the profit from exposure.

so…how many people must team up and how many links should every one see every day

This is something that could only work with a feedback/legitimizing system. Otherwise it's the classic freeriding problem- everyone posting links and no-one clicking.
If we had a website that could keep track of who was clicking on links then it might work.

Since they allow you to advertise multiple links, we would only need 1,000 views for 10 links to earn 100$.

We can also sign up for multiple websites too. We don't have to settle for just one.

This was an idea years ago. I never took off.

regardless:

We ought to try it since nobody else has. Hell, it might just work really well.
Anyways, I just made an account. Will be posting links shortly.

Goatse website: link.tl/14XY6

8ch.pl: link.tl/14Y0k
8ch.net: link.tl/14Y0N
CLICK THESE LINKS BOYS. :^)

That's actually a pretty good idea too. Chain link a whole bunch of them together and get profit from all the links. Gonna try that.

You can view your own links with a VPN by the way. I'm using Zenmate.

Not bad… not bad at all.

THIS SERVICE WAS MADE FOR THE JOOS!

Forget the link shorteners. Lets do referral programs instead. You earn more from doing those.

Gee, if only there were 1,000 people on Holla Forums.

You're not thinking outside the box. You need to start an entire fucking WEBSITE around this idea.

Create an online community dedicated to giving each other ad revenue, and then take a small cut of the revenue yourself as the site owner.

I've NEVER seen somebody do that before, so it isn't a bad idea at all.

I think for us to make even more revenue, we have to make a simple blog and refer eachother to them for more rewards. Plus if you get referred by someone else, you get some of their profits.

the trouble with all of these is that require scripts. even a kind user who writes and posts one will never see it ran on user's computers.

explain.

OK how do we put this into pracitse.

Can you chain links into other user's chained links?

Get a job you fucking hippie, you'll be absolutely loaded in comparison with where stupid schemes like this will take you.

Not only is this idea already a thing, but also, if you actually make money with it, FBIniggers will be knocking at your door.

ads4btc.com/

wsj.com/articles/cmo-today-click-fraud-trial-vice-layoffs-bewkes-prepares-to-leave-time-warner-1500897311

hugefaggot.com

100 dollar a day multiplied by 7 equals 700.

$12.50 X 40 = $500

You would be making more than minimum wage mate

I think the biggest question would be the cost per transaction in terms of electricity.