"There's no such thing as race"

There seems to be a growing number of both left AND right leaning folks who believe that there is no such thing as "race", but that we're simply different ethnicities.

archive.is/g7CkS This is a book that I see often cited by proponents of this.
Any anons here read this?
Have any material to shut this down and irrefutably put this issue to rest?

I am writing an anthropology paper on culture (not race related), but I still want to slip some subliminal racial redpills in there, give me what you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LgI6Z
archive.is/gTHr
archive.is/lCSux
archive.is/7n3dZ
archive.is/5f4Jf
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/#RealityofRace
pastebin.com/PpY46T8t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If there is no such thing as race then how can white people be racist?

Checkmate, kikes.

I guess all that "white privilege" I was told I had didn't actually exist.

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Pls watch

"There's no such thing as breeds of dog". How stupid does that sound? That's how stupid they sound saying there is no such thing as race.

its just a matter of definition. we're all one race in the sense that its all one family tree, but in that same sense, we're the same race as dogs and cats. in every system of scientific classification, there's an eternal struggle between "lumpers" and "splitters"

the point is that the tree of life fragments and clusters, and you can point to distinct regions and talk about their unique characteristics. people who say there's no such thing as race usually just want you not to notice some inconvenient characteristics of some of the subclasses of homo-sapiens.

Race is really a pretty stupid word since it's unanimous.

We all came from 3 people off the ark. However you still have to factor in thousands of years of adaptation and choices.

Really you'd have to compare tribes instead of races. Looking at the individual is dumb, rather, look at the group entirely.

Most leftys dont get that they are locked into believing something they don't want by basic logic.

If we are all one race then I can't be racist because I'm part of the only race, I'm not able to discriminate against another race.

If we are all different races then different races exist. And if differences exist we can objectively compare the races to figure out which one is best. Thus racial superiority exists.

So they must either tell me I can't be racist or acknowledge a master race.

However like I said I reject the term race and instead say tribe. The collective effect of the choices a group of people made and their enviroment led them to either have a thourough vibrant history (White people) or a huge shit hole to this day (Africa)

If there is no such a thing as a race, then why is interracial marriage banned in Israel? I propose that each jewess gets a mandatory nigger husband.

Racism is the belief in the inherent otherness of people. Beliefs don't need to be real.

there is no such thing as "race",we are sub species. Think of dog, wolf and coyote

This comes from people who don't know what race is and also buy into the "social construct" meme. The basic Caucasoid, mongoloid, negroid, etc. racial system conforms to reality. Then there are subgroups within that (Caucasoid can be broken down to European and subhuman sandnigger for example).

No, it is belief in biological reality.

This theory is stupid and can be shot down with the following statement:
There's no way that an Englishman and a Frenchmen are the same distance apart as an Englishman and a Kenyan.

If they're still not listening, give them this:
You say that race doesn't exist because there are fuzzy areas and changes, but "ethnicity" is a thousand times more fluid and less biological than race. The people living in the Rhineland have changed their ethnicity from German to French and back again countless times, and the children of Europeans who come to America lose their parents' ethnicity within a generation or two. Race is much more objective and has much more basis in biology, and all the fuzzy areas could be removed if we just sat down to codify it. Ethnicity, on the other hand, refers solely to culture.

You could include a discussion of economics in the societies you are discussing?

The underlying argument of Liberals, lies in a failure to understand economics.
Liberals whole heartedly believe that wealth comes from having "money" (and Living in Ahmerega).
We can see this when dipshit dindus say shit like, "Dey have all da money and won't give us none". Liberals have never been exposed to the following basic reality:

Which is: Currency / Money is not wealth. Labor and skill are wealth. If you print and give 10000000 dollars to each person, yet no one works, they will be broke shit poor. If you give people great genetics (skill / talent / brains) and work ethic, and no currency, they will still barter goods and services, and be rich and wealthy.

It is no different when we scale up to Nations: The collective talent / skills / brains / & work ethic of a nation, determine its "wealth".
So, if currencies are worth nothing, Why does sending our money to Africa help it?
Because our currencies are backed by OUR labor, ingenuity, and talent.
Africa currencies are backed by African labor, ingenuity, and talent.

When I was a liberal, I did not understand this. I thought Africa was disparaged b/c they were in Africa and didn't have any money. The only thing that went through my head was pity - nothing else. I didn't understand that their poverty came from their inability to provide value (talent / skills / brains) to other people in their economy.

Literally, the more you can provide for others, the greater your wealth (at least in a non-jewed society)

sage

You already posted this. So you're doing it again? Why?
Because you're too lazy to do your own research? Fucking lazy little college asshole. We need people who work for…not just take from /pol.

You're still a liberal because you're calling them "liberals" and not Communists. Why are you covering up for Communists? Because they don't like the name? Attached to too many genocides? Get redpilled or get out

They are essentially as low as the people who think the earth is 6k years old. They are anti-science and evolution deniers. The left uses this to describe creationists, but are cringe when you point out what their GOD Darwin said about race.

"At some future period not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes…will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest Allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as the baboon, instead of as now between the Negro or Australian and the gorilla" (1874, p. 178). -Charles Darwin

total meme from an ecological perspective. i'm sure you think whites are the superior race, but both numerically and geographically whites are proving themselves to be evolutionary unfit in the modern world

there's not much benefit in being "superior" if you don't reproduce or outcompete other races

but you don't, because of your behavioral tendencies, which of course are genetic

except when you have to check white privilege.

Saying there is no race except the Human race is like saying there are no species of Dog. Only Dogs.

all dogs are the same species. you meant breeds of course

You mean the modern world that can only be maintained by whites and asians? Indians (7 11 kind) still poo in the loo, Africans still are working on on a prototype for the wheel, Indians (woo woo woo kind) drink lysol like the Abbos, It's the white man's farming and economics (impeded by the jew) that supports curry niggers and nigger niggers. Given a modern infrastructure, niggers can't keep it operating. If white people moved off planet overnight, US and Africa would be reduced to spear hunting nomads in 3 generations at best. Indians may plod along in poo streets for a bit longer, but Asians would end up being the next master race.

If there is no such thing as biological race, why is it that I can pay $100 bucks to 23andme, send them a blood sample, and without ever seeing anything of me other than that sample, they can tell me what my racial admixture is down to 1% granularity?

That's great. Since there are no races we can remove the nigger quotas in universities and companies.

behavioral susceptibility to cultural parasites is a genetic weakness

all that grandiose talk would be well and good if not for the fact that whites are dying off as a result o the world they created

meanwhile the other races are reproducing abundantly and spilling over into formerly white territories

therefore the other races are more successful, having capitalized both on European successes and failures

And if the whites die out, those other races will descend back into their natural order.

Why are you bumping this shit?

which would be well and good. there's really nothing new under the sun. not that i think that lifestyle is any better, but surely this one is not perfect

delusions of superiority are what created the modern day jews, will whites suffer the same fate?

Blame Donald "I love niggers and mexishits" Trump

Technically, there is no such thing as race because race is an abstract concept that was formulated in the 19th century.

However, to say that the concept is a useless one is another thing entirely. Saying that race doesn't exist is, in many ways, like saying mathematics doesn't exist.

Leftists love to launch entire theses (plural of thesis) on these pedantic semantical differences.

It's not a delusion when it's true, my muddy poo in loo friend.

Fuck off trumpstein

Race is a social construct based on outward appereance
Better chategorisation would be haplogroups

If someone says to you "race not real" just tell them there are haplogroups which are scientifically verifiable

You don't know how stupid you sound

hey OP, just write the kind of paper that your professor wants to read.

If you want that (useless) social science degree you'd better learn to please your masters.

i could say the same thing about you, friend, but since you don't even know the difference between an abstract concept and concrete, recurring natural phenomena, i don't see the point in initiating a discussion

I don't have a desire to argue with people who believe race is a social construct anyway

you do understand that there is an actual difference between the concept of race and what actually happens in your genes, right?

archive.is/LgI6Z

archive.is/gTHr

archive.is/lCSux

archive.is/7n3dZ

archive.is/5f4Jf

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/#RealityofRace

Race is more or less the same as species or subspecies and since genetic testing, I am not sure why that would be abstract.

Thanks user…

Precisely what I was looking for.

sigh, this is why higher topics should be left to scholars – that doesn't include me, i typically only learn enough in a field just to know that i am ignorant.
when you say "race," you are talking about a specific anthropological concept invented in the 18th century. going back to the gravity example the last clown posted, gravity itself is not abstract but our understanding of it is. our understanding of gravity is changing, especially now, as astronomers discover new effects outside of established norms with very massy objects.
here's a better analogy, if anthropology was physics, then race would be string theory. classification by haplogroups and such would be cloud theory.

Race is a category determined by genes.

You can probably take first semester evolutionary anthropology at your local community college (or just buy the book/read online) which will come with a basic rundown of phylogenetic and taxonomic classification.

It's not perfect but it is not arbitrary either.

Unless you are actually making a philosophical argument; that categorical classification is itself arbitrary. Which would be a non sequitur in the context of this thread.

TL;DR differences between races objectively exist. Arguing the semantics of where we draw the line on race is just muddying the water. There will never be a clear enough division on a gradient to satisfy everyone.

meant 19th

my point is that we shouldn't throw around the term race lightly if we're not actually classifying things by race, because, as you say, it's confusing.

Possibly because for the past 20 years media has been telling them there's no such things as race 24/7 NON STOP.

pastebin.com/PpY46T8t

Except that dogs wolves and coyote are completely different species. Coyotes are even more distant, and don't even share remotely the same behavioral traits as dogs and wolves, being solitary animals that hunt by prowling and stalking their.

Let me try to explain two very simple things.

First, when I say Race is the same as a species or subspecies, I am not talking about an 18th century conception of race.

Secondly, race has older meanings then that, so by your logic, I am actualling talking about nationalities?

Let me top that off by saying, that you have no actually responded to anything I say, since in your mind I am talking about 18th century definition of race based on morpholoy.

It`s like a rainbow. There are different colours that can be split up arbitrary but you cannot deny that there are different colours.
I do believe that many people mistake the mongrel bastard son of their wife to be evidence of no race.

Nicely puy user.

Is there a faggot version of that? One in which the commie pinko faggots attempt to dispute the evidence?

Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study. Showed that money and higher-status parents influence all test scores, white and black, but white consistently scored higher across the board.

It was "controversial" because it showed nature as well as nurture (which is obviously the way reality works).

Black People are Heidelbergensis…

Asian People are Denisovans…

White People are Neanderthals…

Everyone else is a combination thereof.

Three "Races", just as we all suspected as children, and 100 years ago.

The war against evolution and rationality is coming. Soon, even mentioning that we could be different organisms due to biodiversity will be illegal. Mark my words, Holla Forums

It already is.

The left hasn't yet embraced the church. Soon, mandatory attendance to a church function will be instated. I remember that at one time /baph/ joked about trying to force this on the public for laughs.
The laughs have turned into tears.

I had to worship MLK in grade school.

I had to worship Hellen Keller. A fucking retard.

I had to fear Hitler.

The Public Church of Communism

Homework every night instead of prayers.

I understand that leftism is bad, but why is homework itself bad, we all have to take a job and most of them require some form of schooling.

Science isn't bad, but all the bullshit injected into it is.

The Bible calls it "science falsely so called."

1 Timothy 2

20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

On the other hand, blasphemous church teachings are predictively warned against, and we were given some specific indications that the world is entering the antichrist stage. Avoid like the plague any "church" like the one described:

1 Timothy 4

1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.