The only form of anarchy which conciliates everyone is anarcho capitalism:

The only form of anarchy which conciliates everyone is anarcho capitalism:
Now I want some fags to explain why they're against it

it's impractical

ancapistan has no way to defend itself from foreign invaders

Also the kikes will ruin everything. Just like always.

Companies can protect themlselves

against the militaries of entire countries? no they can't

lol

Are that the only arguments you have anons? I don't see any in the other replies either

even wikimedia knows the correct way to classify ancaps. delusional liberals.

But I thought you advocated for limited government? Does defending ancaps matter that much? They're a fringe group at best. Also, they're ideals are rather utopian imo, I don't see it as realistic. Trying to revolt while rejecting an organized (or collectivized) rebellion is impossible, an oxymoron alright. I want freedom as much as you do, but anarchism is far too extreme and would lead to social and physical chaos. Also, allowing your supposed "worst enemies" to live on your boarders is fucking retarded. Because ancoms/the lefts anarchism is "supposedly" supposed to only become "anarchist" once when the state is abolished. Of course, that means never. Because they want to force everyone else to accept their brainwashing while being an "anarchist". However, that is also an oxymoron as that is far too authoritarian to be called "anarchism"/an advocator of it. What "anarchism" leads to is being free to abuse/enslave others. It's no more than "you're free to take other peoples freedom away" from people while they hold the promise of holding your own. Anarchism is absolutely not freedom unlike (((they))) themselves suggest.

Man, it's fucking weird because the mustache guy looks like less of a faggot and not as gay as the other guy

that's why you check it before accepting it

duh

lol @ anarchist communism. The gulag is owned collectively!

low energy post

pure capitalism is cancerous and self destructive so why an ideology that gives it complete freedom and boosts it can be any better?

lol

You can tell that whoever made this doesn't actually read what other people write because if they did they never would have used that color scheme. I'm still seeing stripes.

better than black on white

lol

reminder that anything written by name/tripfag is worth 25% of a normal post

not really that funny

whoops

every hostile post i make on imageboards is an image macro or meme image because i can repost them in every argument i'm in instead of thinking up zingers and i'm enough of a massive sperg to think something i copy/pasted from google images is an epic btfo

Please leave.

Anarcho capitalism is clearly not slavery, that would be against the NAP

what

you know what

no? what tf is this memelord frogposting e celeb shit? are you 12?

Please do show us in this thread where you said anything other than "u seem upset Lolol"

don't you dare spoonfeed him

whoops?? ?

And no one noticed

How to be fed?

Nobody here is upset but you, everyone is just takin the piss out of ancaps (see: retards)

i did

fuck you

this is pretty sad dude tbh

This is like watching a tv show where you feel embarrassed for the character in the show

(Just stop posting while you're ahead of the game)

reminder on how to read these:

not r

every hostile post i make on imageboards is an image macro or me

w

no? what tf is t

who

lol what the fuck is this weird autistic style of trying to "turn" somebody's posts on them? is this how grade schoolers argue? how old r u

Tripfags will be the first sent to the labor camps

Holla Forumsis definitively permaretarded

did you just assume your own gender?

I'm just proud of my dick, don't tread on me

Since when are we "arguing"? you have stated no positions to be critical of or agreed with. Pretty sure this is just you being ten fold autistic screeching about "u mad bro?" and me being about 5% as autistic for giving you (You)'s

can i play with it?

hey, pal, i never said we were arguing. no need to have an autistic fit. i just asked if this is how grade schoolers argued.
now answer the question; how old are you?

Go back to Holla Forums, this place is not appropriate for gay people

i'm not gay. i'm a pervert

The same

C..Can I play with it Onii Chan?

I mean gay and pervert are the same

no, no. there's a clear difference

that is… not the definition o backpedaling. does all of your knowledge come from meme imageboard slapfights
answer. how old are you.

lol what the fuck is this weird au

hey, pal, i never said we were argu

that is… not the definition o back

answer the question. if you dont everybody will know you're underaged, which is the most likely option right now tbh

oh the irony

dumb ass.

how old r u?

NEW RULE OF Holla Forums, BAN TRIPFAGS OR ONLY DISPLAY 25% OF TEXT CONTAINED IN THEIR POSTS

no, that's dfferent, and if you weren't a fucking autist you'd be able to tell why. how old are you?

I'm having fun guys, I'm really having fun in this tread, keep saying shit each other

fucking epic meme post. now how old are you?

i'm 13 years of battling depression and 14 years of go fuck yourself

rekt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wew.

did you make this just now? hahaha holy shit
how old are you?

Im 12 ur what? 8 year old?

haha that's embarrassing as fuck

Anyway you're all shitposters and you don't deserve any interest. Stop now you 10 year old you enough hurted my feelings like that!

Which of those would be the least annoying to live with,i wonder.

dude, i hope you don't think putting this much effort into posting is like an epic takedown. it just makes it easier to watch your autistic meltdown tbh

why do you take yourself so seriously dude? kek it makes you come off as an insufferable twat

Shut up retarded or I find your IP and I order some pizza for you, I can even send the police

haha what the fuck why are you such a fucking asshole!!!! i hate you you made me cry and broadcast my 3rd grader tantrum live on the internet!!! FUCK you haha i mean what the heck dude kek xD why are you taking this so seriously. not me i'm not taking it seriously i'm laughing and not angry

UNLESS, the community guidelines say slavery doesn't violate the NAP. I'm pretty well versed in ancapitalism/the NAP and I can say slavery (that and the age of consent) is something they have constant debate over. This is exactly why they believe that everyone should have their separate community, I'd argue, is because they themselves can't agree on anything. And the reason for them being "ok" with ancommunism is because they just want to be as logically consistent as possible.
t. don't tread on the snek and stop being edgy

>>>Holla Forums

refer to pal

You have wasted your life.

Well, tbh I'm not that "well versed" in it. There's really not much to be well versed in. Most of it is subjective drivel.

What is your point?

don't play coy

Someone non-autistic here? Hello?

most autistic comment in the most autistic thread

You just broke the record, congrats

the ideology that has overtaken /liberty/ is the ideology of libertarian nationalism, a minarchist state (look it up on wikipedia), with the exception of a flat tax, police, military, and immigration control, it also lacks anyone's ability to change the minimalistic rules, and definitely lacks the ability to make new ones, there is a dictatorship in charge of maintaining the status quo and representing the nation, with measures to ensure he does not betray his role, and measures to ensure that those keeping him in check do not betray theirs.

We realize that a small state is incompatible with democracy, and also that a state is required to maintain the laws of the nation from changing due to threats, both domestic (lefties) and international (blacks + jews).

Anarcho capitalism.

That's not how it work, somebody has to be regulating the money.

GUNS GUNS GUNS

Keynestard detected.

Because corporate monopolies will fuck everyone over profit. That is a distopian dark dark future.
Also, everything with "anarcho" in it is degenerative stuff. If you can think at least one step ahead you know that it will end with disaster.
Also, ancap in best case scenario will end up as corporations=governments with kings, and after few revolutions thete will be even democracy.

Stopped reading there.

More like you stop thinking in the third grade.

why was this thread missing from the catalog for like 3 days and now appears back out of nowhere?

Rather than "grow up" by getting blue-pilled by state indoctrination facilities and become a good goy repeating whatever your overlords tell you to?

that, and the complete lack of central banking.
natsocs want to nationalize the central bank, natlibs, not trusting the government with that sort of power either, want to abolish it.