AUS TERROR ATTACK

AUS TERROR ATTACK
archive.is/h1owr

British waitress, 21, stabbed to death by French national, 29, who screamed 'Allahu Akbar' during bloody knife rampage at Queensland backpacker hostel

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/search/all/?q=Mohammed Abdul Ahmed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[[[French]]]

Fucking frog terrorists, smdh fam.

FUCKING FROGS, GO BACK TO CANADA YOU FUCKING CUNTS

Kill all those fucking LePens!

screencap > archive

they sure like digging up facebook photos of dead people

WTF YOU RACIST SCUM HE WAS CLEARLY A DERANGED STAR WARS FAN SHOUTING ADMIRAL ACKBAR.

Heard about this on the radio, JJJ even mentioned the Admiral Akbar chant.

Which probably would have triggered the cunt who read it

Fucking French man

;_;

They did? Noice. They did on channel 9 normie news as well. I've been keeping an eye on lemonde, no mention yet of what their vibrant citizen did in ausfagland.

also

I read it on facebook first. UPF page, Reclaim Australia or Stop Bendigo Mosque one of those pages was on it straight away.

melbourne hipster faggot inner city cunts are already trying to downplay this as not terrorism, but he lost it because of the dog, and muslims hate dogs, lmao

$100 this is bullshit.

fucking frogs, I hate them more than chinks and kikes, their poofter language included

She could have be descended from Hong Kong. Those guys are crazily loyal and patriotic towards the UK (fuck knows why honestly).

Check out the sign in pic 1

"Do you want your loyal people and best friend in the east to be swallowed by the devil?"

Britcucks don't deserve that kind of loyalty.

AUS police are a joke

"F-fucking racists! J-just because you keep being right is no excuse for your Islamophobia! I-I'm so triggered right now I can't even!"
t. Melbourne

Aaaaand One Nation voters have just been vindicated out the fuckin' arse.

She doesn't look white to me.

quintessentially british mate

Has the terrorist surrendered yet ?
Then we can confirm if he was truly French

What a joke.

Her name was Mia Ayliffe-Chung, probably a hapa.

Don't want to trigger you, but I think she's cute.

This. 100% Pure British love.

tbh fam I love civic nat airstrip one.

He must have got the knife while he was in the country too, our customs will chuck a fit if you so much as try to bring a banana.

me tbh m8

Pretty decent set in these pics

Your laws allow people to acquire knives?

We need common sense knife control.

I own multiple knives and two swords, plus one replica sword.
How else are we supposed to defend ourselves from our wildlife? Guns? Don't be silly guns would be less than useless.

What's this meme ?
3DPD had it coming.

you know, no matter how much of a leftist shithole melbourne is, at least it won't be ruled by a paki

What beautiful country doesn't have mudslimes user?

Sam Hayideen strikes again!

Why does this not surprise me at all?

Because it's better than being part of the gommie mainland.

Fucken emus cunt, they'll fuck you right up.
You think kangaroos are safe? They'll kick your guts out. Literally, they have claws, the kick WILL rip out your guts.
Don't even get me started on cassowaries, fucken huge ass bird with a tomahawk on their head.
Magpies are smaller, they can fly, and they hate you, my school used to give a warning whenever a magpie was nesting within the town, and there were always magpies nested somewhere in town.

Fucking useless feds. Yeah I know you gay cunts are reading this too, kill yourselves.

She is as british as this akbar is french. Nothing of value was lost.

I knew those French were untrustworthy. I wonder if they're going to release his name (Abdul Muhammad Mubarak Mehmet Whateverthefuck) or if they'll keep it under wraps as best they can.

Remove kebab when?

How is Melbourne any less cucked than Sydney?

West Sydney is full of Muslims.

If he was actually French, they would have released his name already.
The only reason they haven't named him yet is because his name is either Muhammad, Abdul, Ahmed, or a mixture of all three.

Mushallah brother

was talking about London and their paki mayor but yeah Sydney is a shithole

meant to reply to this

I'm just butthurt that Melbourne is always the topic of cuck jokes among Australians on pol, and that Sydney gets off scot-free

Hungary? Maybe Poland or Belarus? Dunno which one he's talking about.

Sydney did have a race riot within the last decade.

Melbourne, not so much.

From what I can tell, Sydney (particularly western Sydney) is conquered by muslims, and Somalis (Apex) own Melbourne along with a few muslims and the Chinese.

I live in Perth and never hear anybody shit-talk it, sucks for you mate

To be fair, bus loads of Melbournians travelled north to fight the Lebs

The Apex guys are mostly in the areas where the rest of the shitskins live.

Most of the victims have been chinks and curry munchers.

The Chinese truly rule this place though. I can see the high rise apartments that they're building from where I live.

Reminder that there are real people called this in that order: facebook.com/search/all/?q=Mohammed Abdul Ahmed

Because the UK is a free-market, and isn't a collectivist shithole.

are muddies really that uncreative with names? I've seen seppo niggers with more creative names than that

The recent Chinese tantrums over Julie Bishop and the South China sea as well as that feud between the Aussie and Chink swimmer made me chuckle.
Chinese media were actually calling for bombs to be dropped on Australia as a 'warning strike' and said that it's a shit country full of prisoners anyway. They still can't keep their dirty hands off Aussie real estate and businesses though.

I just picked the three most common arab names to me, it doesn't surprise me that a fair number of people are actually called that.
Muhammad is after all London's most popular name for newborns, I'm pretty sure that holds true for Sweden now as well.

I really hope china attacks us. It'll give me something to do

Good plan I say

What will we do with all the Chinese that live here?

During the recent scandal with Mack Horton and that chink swimmer, many chinks took the Chinese side here.

I don't trust that they'll be loyal in a conflict with China.

They will have to be rounded up and put in camps of course to be under constant surveillance. The same thing happened with japanese americans in WW2.

Of course they won't be loyal to us, that is not even up for debate.

We deal with them like every white nation should deal with its foreigners.

They can either pack their bags and leave themselves, or we start throwing lead to make them leave faster.

We should obviously seize any property they have before they go, they wont be able to take their bakeries and fish and chip shops with them

Ayyliffe

There was a problem several months back where 50+ influential members of the Chinese Australian community all signed off on a letter warning Julie Bishop that should Australia get involved in the South China Sea debacle, then there would be serious consequences to Australia by the hand of the Chinese. Blatant threats like this should have serious repercussions of their own. They are not loyal to Australia and they never will be.

On another note, I took my foreign Mrs to Melbourne once, and she looked around in shock and asked where the Australians were, she didn't realise there were so many Chinese in Melbourne.

Seizure of property in relation to Chinese aggression should be the first step. Also immigration controls on Chinese should be looked into as well.

This is spooky.

I want tunbull to get killed by a muddie

I have no problem with that, it's sensible on their part. They have to go back, but I can't hate them for putting their own race first. The ones to hate are those who betrayed their race and let them in to begin with. I don't want them to assimilate, that's the worst case scenario.

That'd take alot of shit.

or how about a ching killing him? they're hardcore and show no mercy to anybody

nice jugs though

Because despite how absolutely awful the UK is, it's infinitely better than living in a communist shithole.
Western leaders couldn't make their people as miserable as China's even if they tried.

How you kill him and do it on camera so we can see it? :^)

I think Perth is too boring for anyone to even give a shit

kill yourself
go back to reddit

You lie, you hear shit-talk for everything in Perth

Slavic countries.
They have a natural repulsion towards them.
3/4 of them have been under Muslims at one point

AUSTRALIA YES

This, Prague is seriously on my "bail out of Canada" list.

That's because those chinks like to stick to the success of other superior nations and because they know they are shit.

The degeneracy of western whores is receiving its just rewards from the knights of the Demon-god Allah. If we will not control our own women, they will!

No that's wrong, they're not being loyal at all, they're invading a country while pretending to be a part of it, and ruining the lives of the people who live there. Fuck them and everyone who supports them.

t. kiwi concerned about the chink colony called Auckland.

Was just on BBC Radio 4 news about 35 minutes ago and it said Australian police are treating it as a murder and not terrorism or religion related. So I'm glad that's sorted out.

Her last words were something like 'Sucky Fucky ten dorrar, me soooo hornay me love you lang time'

They also ruled the Lindt Cafe siege as a not a terrorist event. I don't care much for how they want to describe it, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck…

This time justly, one stabed whore is not so terrorising. We dont know kebab intention. She could simply didnt give him pussy.

He also stabbed a dog to death and two other men, one in a critical condition still.

He shouted allahu akbar though

That's reason enough for me to think this was religiously motivated.

I'm French and it's always a torture to read the name of the country of all my ancestors in those cases… Aussies, we love you, and for sure you do know that fucking ape has nothing to do with us.

I can only hope it will be an example for your people and country to remove kebab or keeping them as far away as possible (I've been told that unfortunately you have some).

Ex-Aussie, but Australia has had a few terrorist attacks now (extremely incompetent compared to the French attackers though).

of course not
what did you anglo idiots expect
that the slimy chinks are your new best friends?

A (((frenchmen))).

Holy shit, this made me laugh out loud.

Found it on halfpol, they occasionally produce good things.

lmao perfect.

Did you watched some videos with muslims on? They propably shout allah u'akbar after taking dump. But it is meaningles, kebab must be removed anyway.

And the ants dude, the ants. I was on holiday taking photos of a caged cassowary and was stood on an ants nest for about a minute, they were massive with the most ridiculously long jaws I've ever seen, they could jump about 20 times their body length as well. I only got bitten 5 times but each one was horrific pain like someone holding a lighter against your skin and lasted for about 3 days with infected blisters being the result. Cost me over £300 for treatment!

I forgot about those fucks, thankfully not a lot of nests near me but whenever we see a nest we avoid that shit. Those ants are only slightly venomous and unless you have an allergy you won't die but holy shit is the venom painful, sucks that the blisters got infected too.

well can we all agree that south australia is fucking shit?

Chinks are a problem in all former colonies.

Damn those [[[french]]] terrorists! How will we stop the [[[french]]] menace?

He was an arab, not a kike. And you can't even echo right.

((())) for the juden. [[[]]] for kebabs.

—kebab—

Oh yes. We shall call it the Vlad echo.

well, it's a muzzlim country nowadays

as if you can't distinguish a kebab from a white

muddies and kikes tend to look alike, especially big noses and curly hair

nose ring = completely ruined forever tbh

otherwise we coulda had something

Look at that giant jew schnoz on the right in the second picture.
WEW

Hostel liberals getting what they deserve

Maybe this'll wake some of them up

Also, that chick is (was) hot and all but I don't think she's even white

BAN ASSAULT KNIFES!

Fuck off.

a scene needs a stage

9/10 missing koala saying "noice"

and a kangaroo

Australians are the funniest people on Earth.

i knew i was missing something

Nah he probably just didn't like the food and shouted "AWFUL SNACK BAR" so the other patrons would know not to eat there

looks more like an arab to me

I think they might be fake, she is asian

Perfect

10/10

[chuckled literally]

Muslim invader kills a Asian invader.

Nothing of value was lost.

nothing of value was lost.

AUS POLICE REACTION VIDEO

Start a fucking webcomic mate.

Because that makes total sense.

The French are known to be the eternal nemesis of the Aussies.

To the front page

when's the webcomic starting?

They are trying to shut my state down huh