How'd the presidential election work out for you? Did your guy win? Are you happy or butt hurt about it?

How'd the presidential election work out for you? Did your guy win? Are you happy or butt hurt about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

unfccc.int/resource/docs/2015/cop21/eng/l09r01.pdf
pri.org/stories/2017-06-16/trump-scraps-immigration-policy-protecting-millions-undocumented-parents-us-born
reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-deportations-exclusiv-idUSKBN1902I4
politico.com/story/2017/05/05/economy-created-211-000-jobs-in-april-238028
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/19/obama-rushes-out-11th-hour-regulations-targeting-c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it worked out alright
0% butthurt this seems pretty good

Worked out pretty well. I wanted nothing to do with Trump or Hillary so I got to laugh at the insane amount of butthurt coming from both sides.

Seems like we have a centrist ITT

Jeb would have saved this country if it wasn't for Trump bullying him. :(

wew

Actually no, I'm all for supporting a side. I just wasn't interested in supporting a douche or a turd.

i severely doubt da jooz are in control of every single person with a jewish last name

Trump's a retard but Hillary would've been just as bad, if not worse. As for Trump himself
I feel like people just voted for him because it was a shitty joke, and they didn't know how else to plug Uncle Sam's asshole for a change. Problem is the American people are getting their assholes reamed along with the government. Is that really a win? It's basically going, "hurr I was merely pretending to be retarded"

So, name that third party you supported. Wait, I bet you didn't. I bet seeing the country go to shit is fun for a child such as yourself.

lol goddam, don't get too mad. I was hoping for Bernie this election. He seemed to be the most level headed.

And by hoping I mean I voted for him.

Congress already approved funding for the wall. And have you actually read any documentation on the Paris Agreement? It was a complete joke with language making the climate a gender issue being one example. We need a stronger climate policy, yes, but the Paris Agreement would not have gotten us anywhere, it's just more and more useless bureaucracy. I feel like you're intentionally ignoring these things in order to form a case for playing Devils Advocate. And if you honestly expected Trump to be the next Hitler you are an even bigger retard, I honestly don't understand what the fuck people were expecting honestly.

Feels good man. If everything's going to be shit, I'd rather it be shit while feeling good about myself and my country. Way fed up with limp-wristed Democrap despair and hand-wringing.

Another old man that would've folded to the pressures of his party instead of what's right. He let those BLM rioters ruin his public address speeches .

Yea, that was a bummer. This election sucked pretty hard. We didn't have much to chose from.

What happened to making Mexico pay for it?
Point me to where it says that exactly, and I'll gladly admit that such language is retarded
No, I'm not just a blind Trump cocksucker and I'm just calling it as I see it. I would do the same for any president, because I'm not "Red" or "Blue" I am a fucking American citizen.
I never once even suggested such a thing. Hitler was at least more charismatic and intelligent than this clown.

It's dubious. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying I'll choke it down with a shovel of salt. For the record, I don't hate the old bastard, his presidential administration has been quite amusing so far. I want him to Make America Great Again™ but it just doesn't look like it's in the cards. If he makes things better then I'll gladly admit I was wrong about the old fart.

that's a really great point
i think the democratic party had killed every non sjw cuck politician but him.
he was the only one who'd managed to stay venerable enough to actually run

I don't fucking know Mr. Goalpost mover. Maybe Mexico fucking wont, which is retarded because they should, but that's not the issue here.
I honestly question your intelligence for even thinking the stupid agreement was a magic piece of paper and not something else to line bureaucrats pockets. But regardless I will gladly
unfccc.int/resource/docs/2015/cop21/eng/l09r01.pdf
''local communities, migrants, children, persons with disabilities and people in vulnerable
situations and the right to development, as well as gender equality, empowerment of
women…'' p.2
We call this "Conjecture" and I implore you stop doing this.
I agree, but regardless…

Why? Why the fuck would Mexico pay for something that is our issue? We have an illegal immigrant problem, so we'll pay for it and Mexico can go fuck themselves because we grow our own weed, so all they have is coke, and we get that from Columbia/Cuba.

i never understood the wall
they can just go under / over / around / sneak through it
what's up with that?
why is wall good even?

Jokes aside Trump isnt god he cant just suddenly make a 581581726891 billion illegals disappear that's going to take some time. pri.org/stories/2017-06-16/trump-scraps-immigration-policy-protecting-millions-undocumented-parents-us-born
reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-deportations-exclusiv-idUSKBN1902I4

My guy did not win until Trump mans the fuck up about how much he really needs a better eternal life program.

Also, gals I am interested about wanted either or both candidates, Trump and Hillary.

the whole coal meme is a farce though, coal is a dying industry and the only reason politicians care about it is because of valuable swing votes

also why is russia fake news? there's definitely a stronger connection to russia with trump than with others. seems fishy to me

Its going to be hard to do that because we're building deeper, they can't just tunnel under, plus we'll have increased surveillance.

The mans immigration wins are huge.

Not at all, clean energy will replace it, also our planet won't shit on us if we stop polluting.

Coal was only dying due to heavy restrictions by the communist manifesto that was the Obama administration, It's in our best interest to keep that around for the purpose of allowing jobs and workers to obtain said jobs. We can allow the renweable energy company to become its own stand along company and slowly but surley eat away at whatever is left of the non renewable industry we dont need any restrictions or deals. Capitalism and business comp will deal with situation. No one has to get taxed and the change will be slow enough for the general population to switch over as well.
Hardly, Trump so far has pretty much made it clear already he isnt putins lap dog or clown such as by attacking Assad on multiple occasions, Hell I may even suspect putin and Hillary have deeper ties than Trump and Putin if you saw a while back Holla Forums was able to get into the US state department and found private emails from Putin and Hillary.

I didn't really give a shit either way tho I didn't like Hillary, and was willing to give Trump a chance

Trump himself said he'd get Mexico to pay for the fucking wall. His plan was to impose restrictions on out-of-the-country money transfers, which he thought would prevent illegals that are working here from sending money to their family back in Mexico, and use this as a bargaining chip to try and give Mexico some incentive to do things Trump's way. That shit didn't happen, and you're not even going to acknowledge his fuck up? Get that dick out of your mouth already.
That sentence is part of a larger sentence that basically says, "[being apart of the agreement is] acknowledging that climate change is a common concern of humankind, and parties should…promote and consider their respective obligations on human rights" which can basically be boiled down to "global warming is an issue that affects us all and members of said agreement should consider the concerns of everyone" which is not only a generic as fuck statement to make but also does nothing to focus on gender equality or make global warming a gender rights issue.
Conjecture is a theory or hypothesis that is made without any proof, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

Fair enough, at least he's making steps to remove illegals. The second link 404s
Fine, he's supposedly going through with the wall and using solar power panels to somehow diminish costs. This still doesn't change the fact that he said he'd get Mexico to pay. He failed, and that's worth mentioning. It is a slight against the grandiose promises he made. Maybe he should've been less of a showman during his campaign. Additionally, the project is going to reportedly cost tens of billions of dollars, so I hope he's got a good budget outlined. Where's the money going to come from? More tax hikes?
I skimmed through some of Trump's speech on the issue, and I still think that he's just using this as a pretense to pander to all the middle class people that voted for him instead of making an informed and calculating decision on the matter.
Why are Trump and co. so shaken by it? I don't give a shit, I just want to know the truth. Maybe it's true that the media tend to pounce on Trump's back for every little thing, but it's also true that he goes out of his way to make himself a target with his swagger.

Even in sanctuary cities things are getting done.

I still dont know how you can sit there and say that he hasn't failed anything he intends on getting Mexico to pay he never said a set cost for them to pay.
Well yes from taxes but we already pay taxes for national security and for military ect. Wont be a huge difference at all.
Whatever you say pal.
He isnt. Infact the issue has been pretty much dropped for sometime I'll sum up why Russia couldnt have changed the election results (or atleast for him) The Obama admin was managing the election if someone was trying to get in like that why didn't they stop it or send some warning out?

Also
politico.com/story/2017/05/05/economy-created-211-000-jobs-in-april-238028

i mean, regulations could have something to do with it, but objectively speaking, automation is taking over coal jobs, not regulations. it's not obama's fault that companies are choosing cheaper and more efficient means of mining coal. and despite the high volume of coal in general, we're running out of high quality anthracite coal. i don't believe for a minute that market forces can regulate those issues on their own without severe consequences. market forces can't prevent sudden collapses of industries.

and with russia, i dont think the problem is that trump is felating putin, but that he's not knowledgeable enough to do anything about putin. it seems there's a certain incoherence that runs through all his foreign policy

keep dreaming faggot

we'd have to go like 100 feet deep to stop some of the tunnels they're digging, and even with surveillance, i'd question the cost-effectiveness of all the air, ground, and crossing advances that would have to be made

there are cheaper ways of dealing with drugs/ immigration

he may be easy to cuck but the democratic party may have learned its lesson and let anti-establishment non cucks up through the ranks
u definetly have a point with the whole
thing

Bullshit stupid just the threat of a wall and illegals crossing the border is down 40%

Dems learn ….Do you really think that's gonna happen? be honest!

it's likelier now given that their poster-child female politician suffered a humiliating defeat

i can always dream.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/19/obama-rushes-out-11th-hour-regulations-targeting-c/
That's a fair point but certainly coal mining industries still have jobs open for people that we may want to reserve.
They certianly can and have before in the past
I mean think about it When oil became a thing who was it dealing with as a competitor?
Horses and Then boom non renewable resources dominated pretty much it all. If renewable sources like solar and wind are as good as we say they should be able to do the same.

isn't that worth?
i don't think there are too many new jobs, given that there are entire towns in west virginia in which no one is employed due to automation. if there were jobs, those towns wouldn't exist

and the free market can function as a moderating factor, but it doesn't instill foresight. the free market can't really stop itself from prospective pitfalls. it hurdles forward into recessions and learns from its mistakes afterwards. we can't really afford to risk losing a steady reliable source of energy once the fossil fuels run out. that would wreak havoc on society as we know it. the recovery period would be like a second dark ages

Glad Trump won
Trump isn't doing so hot these days
He isn't funny anymore like he was during the election
He isn't getting anything done
Hopefully his ideas, such as building the wall, don't get discredited like what happened after the good guys sadly lost WWII
Feels kinda bad, man. I'm thankful we won the election though.

that's only temporary
it's a game of cat and mouse, and the way to win isn't paved with expensive, poorly planned risks

once the wall gets built, give them 5 years and there will be 100 new ways around it

Before they can reform they first have to admit the real reasons that they lost and i haven't seen any evidence of that.

that's true. hopefully the sjw movement reactionism will lose some steam as trump becomes less relevant. they may choose to not learn from their mistakes, and instead be lampooned by the voting public. either way, i doubt there will be a republican or an overtly establishment democrat in the white house next election

Maybe. I still dont see it as necessary if renewable energy can just dominate it later and stop that.
I have faith there has to be quite a few still left we can only wait and see
That is exactly what I was waiting for you to say. if the Renewable energy company was to fall flat on its face at this point even with the previous help and funding it has gotten over the years it must be due to the inefficiency of the energy sources they were selling. Now Imagine it with government force and spending. Considering we would have to put in funding into it it would mean raising taxes for American citizens possibly fucking over lower class citizens and maybe even some lower middle class citizens and while that was going down we would be establishing a source of energy in which we wouldn't be fully sure if it was an upgrade or not from the old one meaning we may be downgrading also the change would most likley be too quick for the People meaning it may be harder for people to even afford and adjust to these new sources.
Summing that all up for you
1. We may be downgrading
2. Taxes may make it harder for people to even afford new energy sources in the first place
3. Not enough time to adjust that would hurt business and people nationally
That would essentially send us into an economic collapse

you definitely have a point there
renewable energy isn't ready for largescale adoption yet, and the execution is absolutely terrible so far
however, it is without a doubt that we will need to switch to renewable energy entirely at some point in the future. you're right that there needs to be more time to adjust to renewable, but that seems to be what all the annoyances to conventional energy. my conjecture is that the government should just do renewable energy itself, try to minimize monetary loss but not bother with making companies do it yet or concern itself with profits.

I'm glad that you see my point
I have to give you credit you by far are the most tolerable liberal I've ever argued with

i'm not here to spout rhetoric
desired outcome is to change my mind or change other minds
the truth is to be sought

Off topic but does anyone think that a third party will ever be truly viable?

Nope

Not in America

I'm butthurt because a candidate one and America still exists, it was the mentally ill candidate though so we might be in luck

*won

Only Trump is mentally ill?

yah. we know. Holla Forums. go suck some jewish dick already.

I have an IQ of 72, and I voted for Trump

hey maybe you should go fellate a shotgun

What did he mean by this?

Seriously. I have no idea

r u niggers actually proud with your trump an how hes done nothing, aside from a fool of himself?

the only thing I got out of the election was the depressing realization that, although I was definitely right about our political system being controlled by forces totally immune to the democratic process, I actually have no idea who those people are or what they want

mathematically impossible with first-past-the-post voting

the best you can do is change one party out for another, at which point the formerly-third party will start doing the same shit the existing "two" parties do

Day after the election I was told that I hadn't got my dream job. Then I found out the election result.
Spent the whole day laughing.

I thought both candidates were shit and it was a lose/lose situation.

Then those DNC emails leaked and revealed that they literally rigged the primary elections against Sanders. A candidate that cheats in elections is automatically disqualified from being leader of a republic. So this means that while I might not agree with many of Trump's policies, if his opponent won, it would have literally been the end of democracy.

Then the media tries to say russia leaked those emails and that's somehow cheating, and nobody calls out that, regardless of who did it, they revealed cheating. They literally saved democracy. It probably had nothing to do with their cold war era McCarthyite fear mongering, but even if it did, all that means is that Russia literally saved American democracy. I don't even hear Trump supporters saying this, and this should be their main argument whenever anybody brings up that retarded Russia conspiracy theory.

why dint u vote green/cast invalid vote
why do u retards not cast an invalid vote, but instead dont vote? Invalid vote is a sign of lack of support for any1.

Because I'm Canadian.

What's it like to know that Bernie took your donations, threw the election, and bought himself a cozy new summer house?

He didn't throw the election. Everyone saw the DNC do everything in their power to rig the election against him. It's sad that he cucked out and then said to vote for the people who rigged everything against him, but there's a decent chance they had some family members held hostage or some shit, given the other stuff they've been confirmed to be doing.

It turned Holla Forums into complete garbage. Before the elections it actually used to be a good place where you could gain insight about and discuss current global geopolitical affairs. Now it's a circlejerk about irrelevant internal US politics, shitty kek memes and the latest celebrity gossip tier drama related to trump.

It was never perfect but it had it's moments. Namely it was a good source of footage.

what a terrible excuse