This isn't over, faggot

Some pedo just almost fucked their own lives over on here minutes before the thread got pruned by soliciting a minor on youtube and posting it all on here. Luckily I archived the thread for you guys to look at, so that he will still get his life ruined. :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/contact/
youtube.com/reportabuse
oi65.tinypic.com/e5oh02.jpg
oi67.tinypic.com/egr4fa.jpg
8ch.net/b/res/7230378.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep doing gods work.

I didn't forget to report his account either.

Thanks a million, clicked on it out of curiosity and it was gone.

Pics of the comments?

Hey, maybe one of the mods posted that thread??
If this thread disappears too, then you know why.

You're helping the fire dude. I was the one who posted that, and I deleted my original comment. She wanted dares and I said "Burn your doll. For fun". I realised that was ignorant and deleted it. Hmm. Guess I'm sorry? Nothing else I can do. I wanted trips and if someone got them I wasn't gonna do anything. I just wanted to see how diverse replies there would be. Again, sorry!

Just being honest

I fukken saved those too. He's screwed no matter how many times the thread gets baleeted

LOL, too fucking late. I saved the picture. You're fucked either way.

I didn't post the Jake Paul reply and shit. I deleted it anyway.

sjw detected

I removed because it was pedoshit outside of containment. Carry on with whatever you guys are up to.

Now what bitch?

Thanks, apologize for taking you the wrong way. You're just being cool and making the pedos get butthurt.

Here's a fuller version I used for /sudo/ before it became apparent this thread existed without immediate risk of deletion.

Yeah, just a prank bro. Right.

Good fucking job. The OP from the last thread is in deep shit now.

Op of original post here. Just want to gather everything up for everyone else. The post was titled "Newtubers" and the text went as followed "Help me talk to lolis. Blah blah Help out New youtubers, give them tips, and help them reach fame" something along those lines. I used the thread to see what kind of messed up replies there would be. It was, in all honesty, a troll thread. I wasn't serious with any of it. I deleted my original comment(which wasn't pedophilic. She was asking for dares and I sarcastically replied "Burn your doll for fun". It was nothing, but I deleted it anyway. Forgive me for that comment)

Sorry for upsetting anyone. I won't put any more "children's lives in danger". I am terribly sorry. Just being honest.

Sure thing, bud. And while we're at it, what's with your vids? One about 32ch, some creepy fucker in a blanket in a schoolroom, and another with Randy Newman-esque music to play on Toy Story nastolgia or some shit? What's all that about?

You said that in the last thread. I apologise for that stuff too. Should I delete them? No one wants to see a crazy man from a tv show dancing around in a blanket. Or a doll dancing.

AHAHAHAHAHA

REPORT, REPORT, REPORT.
We all need to pitch in and send the youtube staff evidence of him being a creep.
google.com/contact/
youtube.com/reportabuse

you guys are losers.

Who are you? I'm the OP

So where's the part where he solicited the minor?

And while they are overreacting

I still apologise if I "offended" anyone.

What will you do when the van comes for you?

t. OP from last thread

Lube his asshole.

white knight cuck

That's now how it fucking works idiot.
White knighting is sucking up and defending a person for whatever moral reason.

Fucking with someone who is immoral does NOT MAKE YOU A WHITE KNIGHT or a moralfag

Kill yourself.

There wasn't one, which is why this thread is nothing but sjw masturbation.

Good work Youtube heroes! Together we can keep the internet a safe space from all toxic people and soon we can ban all illegal thoughts! HUZZAH

Keep telling yourself that. Go back to sucking tyrone's dick, feminist cuck.

What a friendly guy. How do you infer pedophilia from this?

Some people are just crazy

Google doesn't give a shit they only care about making money you dumbasses.

This this thread reminds me of the moralfag mentality over on cuckchan seriously kill yourselves all of you.

ITT paranoid moralfags thinking their edgy internet superheroes fucking LEL get a life faggots.

kek
What a funny running bear face.
This pic makes me laugh.

Lol you people really are faggots.

Kek I just reported him

Remember friends, not just Youtube but the FBI. Even the Feds can be your friends, sometimes. This is the kind of low-hanging fruit they crave to justify their budget.

and who tf cares?

LOL dude, we're just doing this because you were fucking stupid enough to have written intent. Just because we enjoy ruining your life doesn't mean we're feminist cucks or whiteknights. :)

Antipedokikes, you will rue this day for all of eternity
Antipedokikes be damned! I pray to Kek for your damnation Inshallah

pls dont fellow pedo user

Reminds me of halfchan.

What does being a moralfag have to do with this, may I ask?

ITT: one pedo fucks up, gets reported, other pedos go full panic-mode

Judging by the damage control, and fake consensus samefagging prison isn't going to be kind to him.

You're an idiot, both for talking to the loli and posting here.

You're an idiot too. What the fuck is Youtube gonna do? Just take you at your word that he said X on "some other website"? Youtube doesn't even delete those unsettling Spirderman/Elsa videos, do you think they'll give a shit about your anonymous, unsubstantiated hearsay?

good thing i will never fuck up

It's even more hilarious how "they're" calling us moralfags and whiteknights for reporting "them". It's like you can't just want to have fun destroying their lives for being a fucking retard on the internet.

Wasn't youtube a website a "social justice" haven, last time I checked? Didn't they ban people for the slightest infragments? Plus I have some pretty good documentation of you, too.

Top zuz, cuz.

I mean, the people trolling you are retarded, but now I hope they continue on their quest to fuck your moronic ass up.

ONE DAY YOU WILL

Google probably is an SJW company, but you're reporting him for literally "this guy said something dodgy on some other site and here's some screenshot". Where would that hold up? Even if YT banned him, they wouldn't go to law enforcement whit that "evidence", meaning that the most you could get out of this is his account bannedโ€ฆ well, and him squirming like the idiot he is.

m8, I just came into this thread. This shit won't work on me.

yup. self doxing is punishable by bully for good reason. pedos have the mindset of children and need to be treated as such for their own good.
their whole fucktarded "morality" argument comes down to "I'm superior in my mental gymnastics, ignore social reality".
Keeping out normies is a valid point, but pph on Holla Forums doesn't remotely warrant it. Which they will then, without pause, blame on banning them to being with.
Retarded children, who feel special by self-imposed ostracizing.

I think referring to her as "loli" or "lolicon" is already enough. Plus big companies take this shit seriously compared to us. Even if he doesn't get raped by the feds, his misery and fear is all the satisfaction I need.

nope, when the collapse happens i will be with my loli wife while fags like you die

Him using some slang term is not evidence by any standard, but I think you misunderstood my broader point about evidence.

I almost don't want to say this, because it might calm him down, and he really is a colossal retard judging by his samefagging and "sorry if I "offended" anyone" posts here.

Btw where's your documentation? :^)

there's legitimately no way he's not getting a knock at some point. prob after 1 month when he thinks he's in the clear and fucks up again.

when you fags pull this white knight shit makes me wonder why the fuck I'm still here

already been covered, parroting pedo poster

want a cracker?

life ruined? he's just going to get his account banned

same but leaving will just make them happy

Eggs-actly

also i just read your report, youtube is youtube. they arent police on other websites, and nigger that isn't a minor

an user altered the flight plan. you really think this idiot hasn't fucked up worse, or won't in the future?

your fat whore of a mother cares

Were already in the age of thought crimes

child abuse where?

I'm not defending the fucking pedos at all. Fuck pedos.

This is one gigantic troll threadโ€ฆr-right?

Still waiting for le pretty good documentation. Where's the documentation?

yeah why do people think he will actually get his life ruined?
assuming he's not sockpuppeting with false info on his acc, he still will only get banned and at the very worst end up on a monitoring list or something. i mean i'd like for him to get in trouble cuz he's a faggot but i don't see it happenin'

"Burn the doll" is code for masturbate.
Besides, why would you ever talk to an underage girl unless you were attempting to groom them for sex?

I have yet to meet an open pedofile who isn't also a fucking retard.

Someone below 18 isn't a minor?

Why did he have to call her a loli? Why can't he just call her a little girl, instead of a loli? I know it's silly to us and non-trivial, but law enforcement doesn't fuck around. Law enforcement doesn't have a sense of humor like we do.
But anyways, if you looked at the pics, you'd see these links I sent them.

And just what do you think you're doing? LOL.

Read the pictures you lazy fuck.

Oh yeah, it's not like google saves every single minute detail about your computer, such as your login location, your device, your browser, your OS, session ID, browsing history, and adsense history. That's totally not what google would do!

This too. Why the fuck would a grown ass man talk to a little girl who doesn't even know him over the internet?

I talk to underage girls all the time but i never groom them

I just have them sit on my lap and brush their hair with my tongue, but I don't groom them.

Why is that relevant? There is no evidence for a conviction of any sort based off of this.

based off his yt commenting, and how user reacted, there's no way that's all of it.

You said he'd be putting in false information which would render the search for him useless. So yes, what I said was relevant. Stop moving the goalposts.

shadow accounts are a real thing, user. it's all in the same place lol

Regardless of what law enforcement thinks, calling someone a loli is not a crime. Saying slightly odd things like "burn your doll for fun" is also not a crime. Now you might infer that he had the intent of getting nudes of her if things went the right way or whatever, but vague speculation that somebody might do something in the future is not evidence.

"I'm going to murder Bob tomorrow in his garage with this gun I've recently bought" is intent.
"Help me talk to lolis" is intent of talking.
t. 14 year old

For all we know, he might be a pedo. He certainly is stupid. That does not matter, though, because no judge is going to do jack shit about hearsay and conjecture.

See:

I'm waiting for that epic documentation of me, not of him. Come on, where is it?

Well shit, man. I thought you had 4K ultra HD video from inside my asshole from your dad who knows the chief of the NSA, based on how confident you were. And now you can expose the mean, stinky shit I took yesterday to the whole world.

XDDDDD
Bitch.

I wasn't planning on capturing a little girl's heart, believe it or not.

And he fucking did it, retard. He was grooming her and written about his intents on doing so.

WEW
Somebody's butthurt as fuck.

child's mindset. after a week of mommy being gone, the ADHD will meet the lack of impulse control and he'll pop those red flags. not immediate gratification, but good thread.

He's samefagging this thread to hell and trying to whiteknight for himself, lmao. Good shit.
I'm sure he'll either never post retarded shit again, or fuck up so bad that he gets a warranted arrest.

Stop thinking other people are me. I wasn't planning on capturing a little girl's heart, believe it or not.

I'm just a little disappointed in you guys actually, the fact you seem to be overreacting and ruining any fun this thread could've had. My comment was just satirical. (I thought her parents would be looking at the comments and delete it)
After the weird responses from the girl I got I knew she took my comment too seriously and I decided to delete the stupid thing. I posted to Holla Forums and told you guys to get trips so I could see what some of you people would say. Hmm, anything else? The point of my post was not me being a pedo, but rather you being a pedo. I wanted to see what got trips and what stupid shit people would say on here. (Guess I got enough of that) Now you guys accuse me.

Now I'm due for court next Tuesday..

Don't kid yourself, I know very well how red your face is from the humiliation brought on by your own stupidity. You thought I was the OP and tried to threaten me your itsfuckingnothing.jpg "evidence".

Don't get angry at me, it's not my fault you're stupid.

Look, faggot. If your not him, then why the fuck are you whiteknighting for him so fucking hard?
Says the one who's too fucking stupid to read the thread and see I posted the images a million times.
Want the evidence, motherfucker???????
HERE YOU GO

I PUT IT RIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING FACE
NOW YOU CAN NEVER SAY I NEVER PROVIDED IT

You know this is an imageboard right?

Go back to reddit if you're going to link images. I'm not clicking any of that shit.

Oh yeah, and if I posted images, you would've said "Oh but did you didn't send them the evidence, huh? What a retard." Nice try cocksucker.

Stop fighting and look at my post

Wait, your due for court? When??

Next Tuesday. That's all the questions I'm answering

The whiteknights seem to have left immediately when you mentioned your post. But good luck anyways.

talking to children is not a criminal offense. intent to talk to a child is therefore perfectly legal.

loli is the term most commonly used in imageboard slang to refer to little girls, and it is common for non-pedos and even anti-pedos to use the term. furthermore, these cesspools are notorious for trolling culture and only a fool would take the stories posted here as fact.

Looks like you ignored the rest of my post and went to the most stupidest thing I said. Read the rest and ignore the court case I'm definitely having next Tuesday lol

I could upload a Youtube video of all the things I've said in this thread. Would you guys watch it? I myself need tips on how to improve my channel. No more pranks.

Hahahaha. Excellent. I love it.

I refer you back to your post

It does not matter what you have of him (nothing). You can go down to your local police station with your grandiose "evidence" right now and wave your screenshots of a man saying two ambiguous sentences in the cops' face right now, and then they'll tell you to get lost. The point is that you're stupid and deserve to be made fun of. Not only do you not understand anything about standards of evidence or what YouTube is (it's not law enforcement, you moron, and they don't run Holla Forums), you also can't tell that somebody using completely different style, vocabulary, and patterns of speech than the OP is not the OP but someone who finds you funny.

You're SO fucking stupid that you're sending screenshots from Holla Forums (already inadmissible because you can press F12 in Chrome and change the contents) to YouTube. The fuck do they care, you dipshit? What sort of ideas do you have about the world? It's like going into a McDonalds and complaining about bad customer service at Walmart.

What's wrong, upset that there are still people that will stand up against you wackos? A little scared that one day you'll slip up and have to face the consequences for chasing a fetish?

Just replying to him and focus on me

Is that you, documentation man, or is Holla Forums just filled with the feckless (that's an adult term for "stupid")?

I'm the Op of the original post, yes.

I am the OP of the OP, yes

most of report handling is done without a person. even if that user deleted his unknown number of other attempts to groom, they still have a copy. but keep convincing yourself, i mean other user, that absolutely nothing can happen

I'm getting tired of trolls, just read this post and ignore everyone else.

I'm just a little disappointed in you guys actually, the fact you seem to be overreacting and ruining any fun this thread could've had. My comment was just satirical. (I thought her parents would be looking at the comments and delete it)

After the weird responses from the girl I got I knew she took my comment too seriously and I decided to delete the stupid thing. I posted to Holla Forums and told you guys to get trips so I could see what some of you people would say. Hmm, anything else? The point of my post was not me being a pedo, but rather you being a pedo. I wanted to see what got trips and what stupid shit people would say on here. (Guess I got enough of that) Now you guys accuse me.

Now I'm due for court next Tuesday..

I'm going to let you believe that, and I don't give a fuck. Waste your time trying to make me mad.

Is that why MULTIPLE people have the same fucking image? Would I really waste my fucking time to fabricate that entire thing, especially when youtube ALSO has records of him? YOU'RE so fucking stupid to believe that this entire thing would be just a simple fabrication.

Love it how you keep bringing up that worn out rhetoric for your own case. But either way, you're fucking pathetic for typing up walls of text just to whiteknight for a guy and be able to say "LOL TROLLD xd" in the end.

Might want to try changing your faglingo, you pony-clopping, feminism endorsing faggot.

Kek

You know, I shouldn't make fun of the mentally challenged, but you people do provoke it.
Well, at least you accepted that I'm not him, though I might check in every now and then to remind you how much of a moron you were and are.

Well, no shit, Mr. computer scientist. "Grooming" isn't a crime, solicitation is - meaning asking for sex. The sentence "burn your doll", while somewhat odd, is not criminal. If I meet a kid and pat him on his head, does that also count as "grooming"? The kid might like me, after all! Where will that lead?
You literally have the mind of a child.

You obviously haven't watched TCAPP. Written intent is obviously enough to arrest predators.

Watching you pedos sweat is hilarious. Keep it up, spergmeister.

Op here. Everyone seems to be ignoring my post. You guys have a problem or something? Forget about everyone else and stop thinking I'm a pedo.

Read that

Except it's not actually intent though, is it? Everyone says "loli" on here so the fact he used is evidence of nothing.

Welcome to image boards newfag now stop acting like an internet superhero.

You've mistaken me

Because the normal ordinary person always calls little girls "lolis" when referring to them, huh?

Yeah, don't know why this faggot's still whiteknighting for you. Doesn't he have a pony thread to fap his microdick to?

Gas yourself faggot.

I called them lolis cause this is Holla Forums and it attracts more Holla Forums people. That's something you should know to be true. I do not support pedophilia in any shape or form.

Now now, friend, let's not go down that route!

This just gets better and better. Are you ready for it? Ok, here it comes:
Images can be copied

This is going to be bit complicated to explain, especially to you, but bear with me here: in a court of law, the defendant doesn't have to prove that YOU fabricated the evidence, YOU have to prove that you DIDN'T fabricate it. That screenshot, even if genuine, does not contain any written intent to commit a crime (talking to children is not a crime). But how does anyone know that it's genuine? It's just a fucking unsourced screenshot. It doesn't have the URL, and it doesn't even show his account name! It's literally someone asking "how do I talk to lolis"? All he'd have to do is say "I didn't make that thread" and that'd be the end of the story.

And I'll bring it up again.
I think we both know that's true, don't we? :)
Yes, very mad indeed.

Very said, friend. Very sad. How much longer till you're screaming on the floor, pounding your fists?

I bet it's not much

we're on Holla Forums you idiot, no one here is normal
when was the last time you saw someone say "little girl" instead of "loli"?

They worked the perps for months and gathered tons of explicit chat logs. Even so, many were acquitted because the evidence was not gathered to forensic standards.

Wow. I feel really sorry for you, user. I didn't know! I guess I'm an asshole for making fun of you now.

ever get so mad that you got sexually attracted at the cause of asshurt?
hard mode: in 130 replies?

It's true and you know it. You're here trying to do all this just so you can say "haha your mad".

Well, it gets way better for me, too!
The images show that different people we're replying, indicated by the (You)s.

Not in the fucked up system today. Last time I checked, men are guilty until proven innocent when accused of rape.

It doesn't matter, because calling the child a "loli" has sexual connotations behind it and implies something different. Even if it's ambiguous, law enforcement still takes that shit seriously.

I refer you to

Oh, this is gonna be fun!
8ch.net/b/res/7230378.html

See? The big boy came out of the closet. You're here because you want to be a massive faggot for "epic trole XD".

They worked the perps for months and gathered tons of explicit chat logs. Even so, many were acquitted because the evidence was not gathered to forensic standards.

They don't even have to be explicit. All they have to do is have intent. Hell, they don't even need to go to their house and they will be arrested.

Coming from someone who clops to ponies and supports feminism cuckery at the same time. I'd make fun of you, but you're too low to make fun of and that I might have to call the suicide hotline.

I'm a bit confused. Have you now switched over to the pedo side?

Oh great! Lets strawman while we're at it! Because if you point out an injustice, then you must fuck children, huh?

Now you can go and cry in your corner, faggot.
I gotta go, but if you're still replying to my shit later, then I'll humiliate you some more. Just give me a call and I won't forget to include the foreplay.

tip top kekaroni.

>8ch.net/b/res/7230378.html

i.e. nothing

I guess you've reached peak derangement. Good.

By the way, don't think I didn't notice that you're trying to adopt my style of speaking in an attempt to appear less moronic (laudable) and to divert the humiliation from yourself. I'm honored, though it IS the ultimate cucking: being so cucked that you start to identify with your abuser and adopt his mannerisms so as to appear less weak.

No, you're still watching.

you can't really think the guy doesn't have loads of bullshit on his social media accounts, let alone any NSA fuckery

I was the one who posted the supposed pedo thread. Stop ignoring my posts. You're really starting to irritate me when you go for the obvious insult path

Stop thinking other people are me. I wasn't planning on capturing a little girl's heart, believe it or not.

Your entire accusation relies on the premise that loli has sexual connotations, which may be the case elsewhere, but it is a part of normal lingo on chan boards.

You'd better hurry, tyrone doesn't like to wait for his favorite sjw cuck

Read this. Right here. That's me. That's what I've had to say for the past hour and no one's responding

i want to say high tier troll, but pedos really are dumb enough to think this would work. watch out for repair vans lmao

Vans are always parked infront of my house nowadays.

Do you know that old man in Florida who snapped and shot out those tires?.. I'm just saying, that was a recent happening. Such a quiet man.. And he snapped, just like that.

Wew lad.

That's just you thinking I'm hiding subtle messages. It's called conversation. "Help me talk to lolis" was a grabber for my post. I think it worked, but steered the post into the wrong direction. I wanted some wacky replies. You have failed me. Do me a wrong, and you're a bringer of evil.

Yeah, we're the evil ones here. You poor, sad, insanse sonovabitch.

You're lucky I'm humoring ya.

Everybody read this.

Guy I used to know worked at a prison. They do things to you assholes (and your assholes) that would make rekt threads blush.
From what I'm reading this may be an inevitability, edge-master flex. Not to late to reach out to family or something

ok

ok

lolwut

what did he mean by this?

stop being edgy. the guy wanted to talk to some kid, you're acting like he was trying to rape someone

A message to the FBI. Hopefully you're reading my post and are able to make some actual sense out've all these clusterfuck replies.

searx'd out of curiousity. Man, they don't fuck around with this stuff anymore.

>as well as enticing a minor and traveling โ€œwith intent to engage in illicit sexual activity.โ€
>โ€œthe defendant acted in a deliberate, sexually predatory manner toward a fan he knew to be a minor (14 to 15 years old at all times relevant hereto) over many months in a manner designed to โ€˜groomโ€™ her

h ttps://kopitiambot.com/2016/09/14/youtuber-arrested-for-allegedly-intending-to-have-sexual-relations-with-minor/

You must be autism, I have heard a lot about you.

No time for insults. This is serious discussion.

The only serious discussion you should be having is with a lawyer on how to get the lightest possible sentence for trying to rape a child.

kys faggot

It's hard to be civil talking when theres trickery about.

Putting your fantasies into my head. Doesn't make you look any good now does it?

What's with the weird witch hunt, Holla Forums?

Is it a witch hunt if the witch is caught being a witch?

Reported for posting CP related content, I'm totally the OP of that thread :^)

They're trying to make something out've nothing. Calm down with some classic rock.

Toasting in an epic bread. All pedos should be castrated and hanged, regardless of if they've acted on it or not

Nice samefagging totally won't report you for the lulz

This is making me angrier than anything.

Mods might get a chuckle out of the submission

I like her lewds

I sent her a message proclaiming my love to her, got a reply that I might post later

RIP white nationalism

Okay, fine.

You know what, I don't care anymore. I got a message from her and we're going to meet up. Fuck the haters, nothing will get in the way of our new found love

Dumbass

Don't fuck the haters.

All posts from me from now on will have a music video attached to them to ensure authenticity

judging by the spam, the fucking pedos got back from accidentally getting within 500 yards from a school to bird watch.

agreed. never give them a millimeter, they are incapable of co-existing with anyone.

This is so edgyโ€ฆ

Free plane tickets to the middle east for all pedos

OP here. I'm gonna take a short nap. Next time I officially post for all my fans it will be big. See ya until then!

good goyim

lol

sex with children is objectively harmless

there was no child abuse, you are just retarded.

m8, child sex has nothing to do with this

moralfags fuck off

kid grooming scum

lol

what me and my lgf do in the privacy of my basement is our business

how can you rape a child on the internet? also he told her to burn a doll never said anything about fugging

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Don't reason with pedos, they're fucking retarded. They willingly ignore studies that prove if a child is the target of a sexual advance from a pedo half their brain cells will die.

i hope every piece of food you ever eat has someone's discharge on it

and the average anti-pedo kike believes that a 17 yo is the same as a 6 yo

That is truly disturbing

I wonder how many pedo loads got blown to that bait.

Well I'm back. I didn't expect you to reply again at all. I had some time to think, and I realized something. Arguing with you is fucking pointless, and I have no idea why I wasted my time arguing with you. Besides, the one who made the post now has a court date, rendering your speculation over what already happened useless. Anything you say will be ignored now, but I just wanted to tell you this since you wasted your fucking time replying to someone who wasn't present to read your wall of text anymore.

A big thing to say considering you're the one touting that around.

HA! Go fuck yourself.

What makes you own a monopoly over the way people speak? Are you a faggot that can only dish out insults, but can't handle insults thrown back? Do tell us.

I'm not fucking humiliated. This is the internet. I'll say and do stupid shit and I don't care, because I don't exist on the internet.

Really? So what's that like anyway? Do I start to talk about why feminism is good and why I'm a giant manchild who faps to ponies, while having the gall to insult others? God, just look at how big, strong and bad you are! I'm totally scared. Really.

Sorry, but a wall of silence is all you get. You might as well talk to one because I wasn't there to give a shit.

It's laughable how you think a bunch of mean internet words are ruining my mental state. Even more laughable how you think you're so big and bad on the internet, too. Your macho act has a real insecure ring to it since you happen to be a feminist and a brony at the same time, but I do expect you to reply to me in your own insecure mannerism again.

Anyways, good bye faggot. You're pathetic.

That doesn't change the meaning of the word, so why does it matter if we regularly use it? Besides, it is "somewhere else" when somebody "somewhere else" hears about it.

Why is this the default assumption, and why is it so specific? Are you projecting, perhaps? Nahโ€ฆ totally can't be that.

No one cares anymore

How the fuck? I try getting triples and I fail everytime.

I always get dubs and trips. I'm just natural at it.

Lucky bastard.

Good job

Hell yeah boi

because you're an anti-pedo kike and kikes don't get trips

Whoaaaaaa. Whoa there. Whoa. Calm down. Whoa there. Yeah. fuck anti-pedo kikes

Anyone who supports this morality policing hysteria is incapable of rational thought. The best thing to do is just shoot them.

lol

They weren't

gay. pls delete

Does she have a Youtube channel?

no but she does have a twitter account. she usually post good morning/good night and inspirational quotes. i've seen some selfies too. here's her nickname: eatmyballs

Oh noooooo lol ya got me!! Hahaha

Fuck you

Eat them

From one pedo to another. Just stop. You're digging yourself deeper than you need to.

Sexy

What's all this ruckus?

it's over

Hey guys, i'm trying to get what is happening in this thread, tough shit if you ask me.

All of this same-fagging

we'll have a court of law determine your intentions, you PEDOPHILE BITCH

Hello. My names is Harrison von Splort, and this is my first time posting on here.

mmmmmmm

No, OPs thread and screenshots do not prove intent, or show solicitation of a minor. But based on OP's gut wrenching panic and erratic frenzied damage control, you know he knows he has done provable wrong, and he knows and we know, that if any authority takes a peek at his online activities they're going to find a LOT of actual evidence.

Referring to OP from prior thread

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
This is very entertaining

Why do you think I'm a pedophile :(

All my apology posts are calm and organised. I think I've done enough to prove you wrong

Enjoy your free v& ride

You're a pedo.

gay

Damn

beautiful

git fucked pedofag

Evil people

Pedo white knight

How do you know? :^)

your post is how dipshit

I'm the op of the original post.

Ok.

Never seen so much autism, moral fagotry & pedo panic in just one thread. Congrats, anons - this thread is so carcinogenic it gave me rectal cancer.

I know. Op of original post here. They ruined a perfectly good thread that was destined to be fun. There was more than just that one girl I was helping, but you guys had to ruin it.

I found an image of The Pizza Dough Man!

Where the hell did you get that?!!

Isn't it sexy?

Yes.
This whole thread was shit. I wanted fun. I found some other newtubers to help though ;)

Got some fun challenges for em ;)

haha look at me impulsively reporting this guy who didn't huge his name
WE DID IT REDDIT ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž LULZ

How do we know he ain't still talkin to lolis? lol people are retarded

Is this thread dead yet? God damn you people are nuts. Thinking I was soliciting children. Dumbasses

Bump for shits and giggles.

I know. It's disgusting what they did to my thread. It was gonna be fun..

Wow this this place is full of shitter moralfags.

He is aware of the pedo hysteria prevalent in modern society, and his reaction was rooted in fear not of being found out as a pedophile, but of being incorrectly labeled one. As is well known, being publicly accused of being a pedophile will ruin anyone's life, even if the false accusations are disproved.

Op of last thread here. All my calm and respectable answers got deleted.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

What the fuck is this shit? Fuck you guys, my answers were the best, now all that's shown are a bunch of overreacting assholes. Need to talk to more lolis to help soothe my angered soul down. Wanna help?

Thanks

yw

Too bad you posted some fatass

I'm just pissed all my posts were deleted. God damn, that pisses me off. Also, what do those children think they are? Hot shit? Rude.

AH RH AHAW H

Op here. Please don't bump this. All my good replies got deleted anyway :(

lol

PEDOFAGS BTFO

I guess he posted during the wrong hours. When I post there are no pedo hunters on. He got to post during real pedo hours.

Also I thought for sure this was thread was about me and then see screencap and see it's just that other guy I was talking to on Tor last night lel.

That fucking wording.

Can we ban OP from Holla Forums? He's destroying our freedoms. Without pedophiles around, who will be our canary?

I know this feel, all my shitposting from last night is all gone today, and I had many well-written posts defending the honourable way of the ephebophile, but it's all gone and now just irrational idiots are left.

You could be put away for holocaust denial and lots of other bullshit too like piracy if someone feels like using the law against you one day, faggot.

I know. Ah well. Sickens me but oh well.