>not your personal army

How the fuck did this meme get adopted by so many newfaggots who don't even know what it means? It used to be used on bitching and whining snowflakes and whiteknights who wanted a bunch of people to fight their personal battles. But now it's used by cancerous redditors when they see a thread they don't like (raid threads as an example) because it isn't a cancerous thread for redditors like themselves. Anyone else notice this trend? First 4chan became like this, but now this place is being infiltrated by cancer like this who always say "not your personal army" out of fucking context/meaning.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161013114643/http://8ch.net/b/res/6289249.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we're not going to raid tumblr for you, dear underage user. thank you for your time here, though, maybe the 4/b/ mods will accept your ban appeal and you can go back there.

eggs dee XD you are teh rusemaster! you are le ananamous now!!!

Nigger.

Now that I come to think about it, hasn't it been a long time since a serious tumblr/deviantart raid happened.
I'm thinking it's soon time.

lurk moar faggot

what the fuck? are you twelve?

Don't expect a cancerous tripfaggot to think raids are cool, they're probably from tumblr themselves.

You should probably kill yourself.

What the fuck? Are you using a tripcode?

I'd shit on you, but you've done plenty to shit on yourself already and you're going to die alone.

Bump

It may not be trips but this has to mean something. There just aren't enough raids

Basically nobody gives a shit about the garbage raids that you faggots attempt to organize. Come up with something more interesting and then maybe you'll get some responses.

This is how we know you're reddit cancer. There's a million things you all bitch about all day on here to try to seem like oldfags but never for a moment would you put the effort into raiding to have some laughs. "NYPA" is a convenient little phrase you like to use, but you fail to realize the difference between a cuck looking for a bunch of no lifes to fuck with their ex and a no life throwing some ideas out so he and other no lifes can have a good time.

Lets see you attempt to organize a great raid thread then, oh wait…

so it this a raid thread? its been a long time since we've got a good raid, so im down for anything

Well, I'd make a separate thread for that, but since you asked…
There's lots of shitty meme knockoff websites, last year we had a ton of fun goreposting on memecenter.com.
web.archive.org/web/20161013114643/http://8ch.net/b/res/6289249.html

The last tumblr raid actually triggered a few of them to the point of suicide, and it was only a half-assed retaliation for their completely ineffectual raid on the chans.

They're too weak to be allowed to live.

thx

FUG BRINGING THE HEAT

this shit right here. The day cuckchan died was the day that raids became something the userbase was aginast.

get confirms

I just realized what is happening here! it's

because half of the faggots the even here of the term probably looked it up on encyclopedia dramatica causing them to misuse the term rather then understand it then causing them to think there an oldfag from like 2008 or some similar shit.