Why do people make fun of hybrid cars? They seem to unite the best of both worls...

Why do people make fun of hybrid cars? They seem to unite the best of both worls. E-motor with instant torque in city traffic and combustion engine on highways.

You're not thinking about repair though.
If you have a hybrid car you now have 2 systems that can fuck up easily with huge consequences (these are usually financial in nature though).

Why must normies be so cancerous?

Hey Jimbo, you got a hybrid now too?

Because of their purpose. The idea is good enough, but they're pushed by liberal crybabies who think the icecaps are going to melt and the poor niggers are gonna die.

pic related

Like what, an old Lada like Sperg Vikernes?

Look, I'll elaborate. The perpetual motion would be enough to continually charge the battery (although it may discharge faster than the motion can charge it, it will slow down the effects)/power the dash. I know it isn't viable for the motion itself to power the entire car. What is a dam?

they already use that with regenerative breaknig

< all in one undersized package

and they run on the engine most of the time

hybrids are garbage

Here, i made a chart for you.

Wait, where is Mazda?

posting the original.

that is completely wrong

What about ford and Chevrolet?

the mining for the batteries pollutes more than than a normal engine with a cat. converter would in its lifetime
I'd rather buy an old shitbox for 1/20th, or less, the price.

the ice caps r melting.
climate change caused by co2 released by industry causes it.
Its unfortunate fixing anything is ridiculously expensive, though and fossil fuel r so energy dense

While they are great, it's just the shitty ones are pushed as "planet saving" and the *insert whatever shitty mainstream super car* of hybrids. They, most not all, also have some very shitty and very insulting designs like they gave a crayon to a 4 year old autistic kid and took whatever monstrosity the crayon mangaed to make, outlined it in highlighter, and ran it through a vectoring software to design whatever downs looking vehicle came out

very smart idea

you have 2 engines that need to be serviced and repaired when broken down. Double the servicing compared to conventional cars. Either go electric (be a faggot) or stay mineral oil based

Yes, as a driver of BMW I can attest that picture's accuracy.

t. me in my BMW