Webm thread

webm thread

why isnt this thread geared towards anything

its just "webm" thread like seriously dude

KYS

how are we supposed to have a good thread with good content when you set us up for failure like this

how about YOU make a proper webm thread next time instead of expecting us to make it better for you????

you might as well just shit on a plate and then feed it to us for DINNER

and then piss in a cup and that will be the beverage

fuck you you POS i bet thats how you feed your FAMILY all the god damn time

Why is there a screamer at 0:27 ?

Forced meme. Reddit thinks it's funny.

because i haven't seen that good screamer for while and i thought u might enjoy it

top kek

c-cuteeeeee

8ch in real life, nice.Some dank memez there.

Holla Forums ?

Actually I watched it originally on /r9k/ where the "GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD, YOU FUCKING NORMIES" audio file was edited instead of the meep!

Have something else I got from Holla Forums instead.

no no, i mean if that frog is Holla Forums
they are somehow similiar

wtf is this?

You got something against nature, user?

when it's fucked up yes
and especially when someone probably filmed this to jerk off to

That's cool. moar

How the fuck does that even work?
Plants don't have brains. Would it try to trap my finger if I touched it?
I heard they use acid to break down prey, but tbh I think some of those bugs escaped, and the snail

Yes.
Plants are just organic machines.
But on how it works, in the middle of each side of the leaf you see 3 hairs, with 6 hairs in total.

If on either side, two out of three of those hairs are interfered with , the plant will close, trapping the prey inside.

There are little sticks that stand up in the 'mouth' and if the little animals touch them, the mouth closes.

They are just reaction to movement I guess, just like some some flowers react to sun light.

This one's pretty hardcore. Are you a hardcore dude?

If you look closely, it has little hairs in its mouth. When all the hairs feel movement, the plant closes its mouth to keep the buggers in place for disolving. Yes, it would nab your finger. Whether plants think or not, certain plants do grow better alongside others while certain plants will actively smother the roots of other plants to kill them off. Plants also do seem to feel something like pain and may emit certain frequencies.

they don't need brains or a central nervous system. Touching one of the hairs triggers a release in stored up chemicals which, in turn, result in a swift breakdown of chemical compounds which hold the mouth open via lever action. Once that chemical "wedge" breacks down, the jaws snap shut.

What's even cooler is the dancing plant. We don't even know the mechanism operates. It moves to sound but not touch.

Mind my stupid logic, I'm drunk (then again, aren't we all?) but why would a plant even need to eat insects? Aren't all plants able to absorb energy through photosynthesis?

The magic of evolution doesn't give a single fuck about your queries.

Also worth noting. The more it "hears" the same songs, the more it will react to it. It's almost as if it can slowly learn to move when provided the same stimulus many times.

isnt it fun that just some years ago we were some random few cell organics, and now we are capable of thinking that while we think that we are somehow relevant

qt plant gf's soon

Plants also need nutrients to survive.
Essentially, carnivorous plants of all sorts basically developed a mechanism to survive in nutrient deficient soil.

One drawback, though, is it requires a lot of energy to open the jaws back up. It's crucial that it catches something most of the time or it will literally kill itself through over exertion. I once killed one on accident by playing with it too much when I was younger.

woops

And in some untold amount of time from now, the great Dog/Dolphin/Octo/Penguin Wars will revolve around accessing the technology we left behind, as those of us left plod around in zoos under a red sun.

See if you can acquire one of these plants and play the song on repeat for weeks on end. Then make some glorious webms showing your plant dance to it.

EVERY WEBM THREAD!

Never forget that he'll be around for a while. Be sure to send him something nice before the cops let some pack of niggas shank him to death in the showers.

wtf

What kind of plant breaks into people's homes for food? How unseemly. My plant gf will be properly planted.

there was also a guide telling you have care for your plant girl

How about you lurk the catalog before posting duplicate threads