How to disable a RFID

Greetings Holla Forums,
I was wondering where and how I build my own RFID zapper or something different effective.

Since I been digging around I was shocked since when those chip existed and for what they are used for.

So I firmly ask you, where can I get blueprints to make a RFID zapper or other efficient methods.

For those who don't know
RFID Radio Frequency IDentification

These little shit heads are inside your passport, identity card and even inside of you and your family! These things promise you to make your "life" easier but it's actually a data miner for the government to keep track of you and what you do. The size implanted in the human is big as a rice corn and only hidden at parts you probably can't see or put strong light to localize it to get it rid off.

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrum.ieee.org/computing/hardware/rfid-inside
redice.tv/news/study-finds-1-in-3-has-rfid-chip-implanted-with-or-without-knowing-it-update
michaeljournal.org/articles/world-government/item/global-control-through-the-rfid-chip?/RFID.htm
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2459586/pg1?regp=bm9fMTUwMDY1NzcxMA==
blackjackinfo.com/community/threads/rfid-chips.22376/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's very likely that these materials are not magnetic proof and so can be disabled by stronger EM waves. Alternatively you can probably smash them if you know where they are. I wouldn't do it if they are inside you because they might explode and release lots of toxic heavy metals into your blood stream. Then again, you're not so stupid as to put one under your skin, are you?

you need to team up with an electrician/electronic guy and go on about your business. may i ask you, why?
proofs?

I'm lucky these things are not yet here (as far as I know) I knew this things are not "blessing". I'm not very completely into technology or electricity and what are EM waves and where are those waves?

spectrum.ieee.org/computing/hardware/rfid-inside

redice.tv/news/study-finds-1-in-3-has-rfid-chip-implanted-with-or-without-knowing-it-update

michaeljournal.org/articles/world-government/item/global-control-through-the-rfid-chip?/RFID.htm

As far, as i know, this things is just copper forming a pattern. You can break it only by melting it, or cracking. Anything, that destroys a pattern.

I'm already afraid of that one day my son will have such a chip inside of him, is there a method without smacking his head? What about identity cards and passports?

EM waves are electromagnetic waves. Magnetic field and electric field "power" each other in very very basic layman terms. This means you can use electric field to generate magnetic field and vice versa. You'll have to assemble some sort of circuit that rapidly and strongly changes electric field and the result will be a magnetic field. Electronics like chips are very sensitive to outside magnetic fields due to the way they are manufactured. What's more, magnetic field is very permeating to everything unless a material is not magnetic. It is possible that RFID chips have magnetic coat that mitigates magnetic field within the capsule, but it's probably too thin to stop stronger fields. Newer developments aim to completely eradicate that trait (I think that particular tech is called STT), but these devices can hold very little data as a result.

Or alternatively you can build a faraday cage and various signal blocking cages for your passport and ID and only take them out only when you absolutely need those.

Thank you user for your help :)

True but I don't believe my kid will be alive when I have to smack his head against the floor to get rid off a little tiny chip that will either way cause more damage.>>7229381

Oh and you can try to see if several neodymium magnets can wreck those as well, but they are pricey. Remember to secure them properly because if both of those attract and your hand is on the way you'll know what it's like to get hit with a hammer at best and shot twice at worst.

lol. c'mon man.

Lucky, I shall have a lot of neodymium magnets around, do my father experiments a lot with magnets and works with them since years.

And also this thread is reaching a level of getting a tinfoil hat.

I must have somewhere else a few sources too, sorry for this little mistake user!

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2459586/pg1?regp=bm9fMTUwMDY1NzcxMA==

blackjackinfo.com/community/threads/rfid-chips.22376/

Faraday cage for IDs, which sits at home makes no sense. This technology operates only on a close range, so it's enough just not to carry chipped stuff around and keep it at home.
But even if there will be way to activate this circuits at relatively long ranges there is no point of blocking the signal, since you will be registered anyway by the moment when you actually take out your ID to use it. And in modern world you cannot function without all this cards.
As i always say this global surveillance trend is not a matter of tech war, since government will always win, but a problem of social awarness, ethics and laws. Government and companies should not have right to spy on you in the first place, but as time progresses and technologies of surveillance get better new laws appears to reflect this expanding possibilities of control. And they just expand government legal rights to watch you.
It's so sad, that people don't give a shit about it, since with modern data processing tech we already live in world, which is only a step far of distopia.

The fun part begins here, I don't even own a ID card never had and never had to show it off. I also feel terrible how people just ignore it. One day we need to set up a big big EMP bomb but people are foolish and just pretend it's nothing.

ok. the first talks about methods of shorting the chip, the second talks about stores that use it. forget about links, you can just tell why do you believe people have chips implanted in their bodies, why are the chips there and who put the chips inside of you.

EMP bomb will kill tens of millions, because everything now relies on a microelectronics. From electricity production to water distribution.
If every device in a million city stop working there will be living hell within an hours.

Who need implants if everyone is carrying around precise video-audio recorder and location tracker, which accessible remotely at any time.

I watched several videos, saw a few threads about it and I tough a small momentum about it. It would be possible they would implant you without letting you know, the other sources are in German that you guys won't understand yet. It's for my point of view understandable they would do such things, it wouldn't even surprise me anymore.

I was pretty paranoid and just disassembly it from my phone and used applications to simulate I'm in North Korea and never had a front camera.

Hitting it with a hammer is the best way. You can microwave them, but that is identifiable as deliberate destruction, and may run afould of some laws depending on your location and what the thing is being used for. Like a US Passport. Hitting it with a hammer is damage that can occur simply by any impact. Falling down with your passport in your pocket, or getting into a car accident with it in the vehicle, are both plausible scenarios where an RFID chip can be destroyed without indicating intentionality or even awareness on your part.

Something like what OP is suggesting causes electronic malfunctions via radio waves. Like microwave damage, this is damage which is easily identifiable and which directly indicates deliberate destruction. If you get busted with one of these, at the very least (in the US anyway) it constitutes an instrument of fraud and provides prosecutors with intent to commit retail theft/fraud, just as gettign busted with bolt cutters can be used to indicate intent to break and enter and lockpicks are considered "burglery tools".

So the short answer is yes, you can build these devices (or buy them), but it is really the worst possible way to deal with RFID chips no matter what you are trying to do.

Where can I buy those devices, that makes me now a bit more interested.
This was all me:

Even without camera and even without gps module they still can track your location with mobile network itself. And then compare it to the street cameras to get an image of you. Sound recording will help a lot too.
I said it, you already lost it on a tech side. Because it's not a cause of surveillance. It's just a technology. Cause is the government, ethics, lies, greed and lust for control, which all is social. This problems must be adressed, not a innocent devices.

Who says I use mobile data?

Lol, they don't need to ask you if you want to be tracked. Mobile network tracking is working even if phone is turned off, and there is speculations about its working even without main battery, because there is another tiny battery just to power up mobile network connection with intervals.

well yeah, it seems retarded. that's i'm asking why does he believe the government or whoever the fuck would even bother to put micro-chips inside of us.

i am pretty sure, because of your paranoid nature, that you're on a few watch-lists. there's no hiding from big brother. have fun.

Banter aside, I believe there was a material or some type of blocking material being used in pouches and wallets. It got heavily shilled by the haggman and quayle snakeoil salesmen. But the product itself did work and it was brought to the attention of the chilean government. Just speak to somebody clever and they'll be able to tell you how to block it all without building some kind of faraday cage.

Trust your dentist. Really. Trust your dentist.