Did Wikileaks just drop bombs?

Did Wikileaks just drop bombs?
Pic and emails related :
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17388
Jon and I have been thinking about your family since we heard about your Mom's health issues. We hope she is doing
well and that she recovers fully.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/19640

From Hillary to Chelsea :

Reply :

HAPPENING?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17329
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17330
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17376
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17291
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17406
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17353
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17397
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17341
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17409
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17361
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17342
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_United_Means_Action
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7431
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17751
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18602
archive.is/4ST8c
archive.is/4ST8c
youtube.com/watch?v=_OSHLNC2tCM
wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/doc129495.html
archive.is/25Kbl
soundcloud.com/user-570454876/catheter-in-my-pants
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17388
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12136
archive.is/FAu1C
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/21001
archive.is/MPBah
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvxUuAl85ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reported

Same.

Man. Oh man.

I'm going to cherish the momentss one day. What an exceptional ride this has been.

>Another bright blue beautiful chilly September 11th
>bright blue beautiful chilly
>BBBC

Chelsea confirmed for burning coal

Bump

what the fuck is wrong with your? are you fucking retarded?

Ok Chelsea.

kek

well and that she recovers fully.
Welp

no. that can't be. no way that she would do something like that when she clearly has such a strong, stable, masculine father figure in her life.

my money is that she found the one black jew who's in on the game

Eric Andre?

Looks like the Clintons are trying to shut down Sam Hyde!!!!!!

kek

Thread theme.

Not so fast you chicken nugget scoon.

Reminder this is code word for "international Jewry"

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17329

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17330

curious bamp

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17376

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17291

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17406

red shields confirmed crypto-bots?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17353
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17397
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17341
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17409
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17361
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17342

PUMAS?

Haven't slept in like 30 hours, read the emails ablution 3 times, I don't understand what's groundbreaking. 9/11 and amendments?

These look like email from people who read in the MSN that Hillary had a fall/concussion/blood clot.

Are the shills so bad that we need wikileaks to help us prove what CNN had as headlines a few years ago?

This is payback for the attempted assassination.

You're a cock sucking faggot, you know that right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_United_Means_Action

This one seems interesting
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7431

So many are redacted to uselessness, kinda depressing

You can just put sage in the email, numbnuts. It doesn't actually have to go in all fields.

Is this a new email? The media whoring themselves out to Clinton so they can spin positive on her:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17751

Hopefully this will help further destroy this godless whore who wants to usher in WW3

What a sickening amount of media collaboration.

Possible jackpot?

Looks like ol' Hilldog is saying she has a fax machine for classified materials at her house. Kind of a big no-no.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18602

To clarify the terminology. "High side" means "Highly classified"?

Heh, this some sort of score they give to good goyim? Get 10 Bibi points and you can redeem them for a free bagel?

We have good boy points, they have good goy points.

Whats his name again?

yes, read this if you're curious

archive.is/4ST8c

Yes
archive.is/4ST8c

So would that mean that she had classified material at her house? Kinda like Petraus did? I wonder if she told the FBI about that. Interesting.

Looks like Chelsea got a new thesaurus.

That's just one of many things it means.
I used to work in intelligence for the military

Classified materials are heavily guarded to an excessive degree. To take material out of its designated area requires, among other things, authority to do so, a reason to do so, a "chain of custody" sheet(basically every person has to sign that they recieved it on this list), and typically 2+ man integrity outside of designated classified areas. Again, there's a lot more to it, but you ought to get the idea.

That hillary possibly had a fax at her home means:

1) She illegally removed the fax machine itself, or had a minion do it
2) She illegally accessed the network(probably SIPRNET, or others for higher classifications)
3) And of course, she failed to safeguard the materials integrity.

When classified materials aren't in use/in storage, they require at least 2 locks between a person and access, and that's just for secret. Another point to dwell on, I suppose.

youtube.com/watch?v=_OSHLNC2tCM

keeps being pulled. bump!!!

You don't need to bump a sticky'd thread, newfriend.

She comes off as legitimately retarded.

apologies i am a newfriend from halfchan (well since july)

it feels more like that her parents are smart and she's trying really hard to speak their language. but it comes out like a child trying to mimic. awkward and top heavy.

>>>/4chan/

Acronym of some sort?

I doubt this is what Assange hinted at when he said he would release evidence that would easily convict Hillary. But with what you just said, it sounds like it is flat out impossible for anyone (Queen Cunt included) to have that level of OpSec and Clearance for their kitchen countertop fax machine.
Just another thing the bitch will get away with while the poor peasants have to follow those pesky laws or go to prison, lose pension, have careers and life ruined, etc.

Nearly 50k emails and counless ties to her neglect and she's still walking free. We'll just huck this in the pile and hope for the best. I wouldn't hold my breath though, if concrete evidence of Shillary having the people willing to talk out against her assassinated came out then normies would stll just brush it off as "she gotz a gina dow n trump beez a rasis".

The people running this country are fucking retards. I knew that, but it is kind of shocking to see it so plainly. Cant wait for DOTR

Just from skimming them it seems like he's thumbing his nose at Hillary by pulling Chelsea into this, sort of "I will take down your whole family, bitch".

Look for Hillary and Nazi in this one. I'm trying to learn the context here.

wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/doc129495.html

Well this is bizzare. I spent last night medidating, so I was pretty delrious. I am not quite sure whenever I was dreaming or if this actually happened.

I saw something in my dream, trance or delusion or whatnot did Assange drop the bomb and contents of the 14.900 emails - the ones found by FBI?

I remember the picture of the tweet which was posted on pol. It was quote damning unquote, contents of which proved that Shillary committed treason.

Is some user kind enough to fill me in what happened last night? I'm not quite sure if I was delusional or dreaming.

That's an older meme, so knowing it makes you seem like you've been around awhile. How long have you been under this impression, user? Are you brain damaged?

no shillbait pls

Wow. How new are you?

Reminder that Bill Clinton is not Chelsea's biological father.

I've always maintained that the similarity is as significant as any dna test.

The tabloids have already meme'd it but it needs to make a comeback.

archive.is/25Kbl

Looks more like they're just slowly releasing the emails in part, user.

All they said was that when the FBI releases the 14900 emails requested by Judicial Watch, Wikileaks will incorporate it into their leaks. Some people saw the tweet and thought they would immdiately incorporate them, but they won't have them until the FBI releases them. not a leak, FOIA

It's probably points like bulletin points of discussion.

Is this a new email?

I don't think there's been any new emails released in a while, so no, not that I'm aware of

DOTR WHEN?

SEEMS LIKE HILLARY IS IN A PICKLE NOW

Hillary seems to be looking for hackers to help her win the election.

If you go to hillaryclinton.com and view source you'll find this message.

Go to the site listed and you'll see, it looks suspicious. Especially the NY times hackathon link on the (fronted) page.

ARCHIVE THIS SORT OF SHIT, MOTHERFUCKER

wow its literally nothing

Not going to be reported by the MSM so literally no normies will read this

A 5 minute look into "greenhouse" shows it to be an obviously Democrat (or just plain old cuck)-run operation for recruitment. They've worked on such reliable and objective sites as Buzzfeed, Gawker (rip), Snapchat and Upworthy (That One Site That Has Clickbait Titles You Just Won't Believe You'll Be Crying 30 Seconds In)

The currents owners, being the founders Daniel Chait and Jon Stross, are the most hilariously flaccid looking betas you can imagine. They have a tendency to retweet strong womyn in tech and generic leftist talking points.

tldr it's entry level script kid shit, one can imagine the trembling wonder with which a moustached SJW Ruby webdev would follow that link, thinking xe had stumbled upon a secret cabal of elite hackers working for the glory of the Diverse Future. As he places his starcucks banana-choc-ammonia-queer-frapuccino on the Ikea desk, shakily hastening to fill out the application form, he dreams of the day when Hillary will personally thank him for his work in her rise to power - not knowing that "meeting the boss" involves being blindfolded and lined up against a wall…

Well, does archive fudge the code or save it as-is?

-hait

German equivalent of -ty or -ity (Liber-ty, Frei-heit), i.e. a word without meaning and Stross is mangled or alemannic/bairic for Strasse or frogified Strauss.

Does not jump the smell test.

Yeah always trust your Holla Forumssenses, they definitely aren't setting off (((alarm))) bells, they're just small-time cucks imo

It would be great for some Holla Forums neet to fill out the form only to sabotage the operation from within

FEELING TIRED
CATHETER IN MY PANTS
SEIZURE MEDICINE
READY TO DISPENSE
soundcloud.com/user-570454876/catheter-in-my-pants

She has a semi-lesbian relationship with Lynn Rothschild who went to see 911 with her husband.

Diane?

That was a gently phrased chan usage correction from one person to another, with a playful jab at the end.

For you to read that comment so poorly demonstrates remarkable autism.

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17388

Is this a subtle troll?
Because what the fuck..

Ok this is definately assange trolling now. It's so loosely connected, but people will still buy it.

It's funny..

because most people with that skill are AGAINST Hillary.
She has nothing but latte drinking normies to rely on.

So it's time to dig for the name Diane Reynolds then? That said, why that name?

So the cunt has been sick for a while

Captcga: fug yte

She couldn't hack a patronage position at NBC being a news reader for "special assignments".

Grandmother hates her

She was sent to Stanford to find a husband. She did si by becoming the swim team bicycle.

Her husband is a jew iirc.

You cucks need to stop projecting

Does Hillary uses a covert name too sometimes?

Wasn't the evil female president from Prison Break named Reynolds as well? What a coincidence.

posting what i find searching 'diane reynolds'
>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12136
>archive.is/FAu1C

Wait, so Assange is just being a dramaticfag by announcing he is going to release something groundbreaking which will annihilate hillary instead of just releasing it.

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/21001
>archive.is/MPBah
lovely email pulling strings to try to get bill a photo op with Haiti's then-president. best they could do was the PM lol

yes.

Look how happy Bill is, first time in months he's been so happy, bet he was just thinking 'Seen the medical records, this bitch ain't got more than a few months left. Gonna wash my old Billdog and call up the Lewinsky-Hawg'..
And yet she lived and look at Bill in recent photos, it's like he's already given up on life, just a shambling automation of the memory of a man. I'd be surprised if he does not top himself, probably would have sooner if hillarys handlers had not kept stopping him.

He does this regularly. Just like Alex Jones. "Stay tuned to infowars because this revelation will destroy the us government, which I will reveal tomorrow night" - literally every second episode

was thinking about this, and to be fair, he might be playing dumb for the sake of timing. the 'stay-tuned-while-we-ramp-ratings' approach might be the only way normies 'get' this information. they won't dig or search - they need it jammed down their throats via the dildo of modern advertising.

Look at this kid in the grey college top. He has no idea where he is why he is there or who Jeb is. It's like they were so desperate for audience members they went to the local Mental institute and promised everyone a fun filled yet safe day out with free hotdogs and ice cream. So the the staff bumped up the doses of Benzos for everyone and shoved them on a coach to the event. Problem is though, somehow they got confused with Jeb and initially thought he was an inmate and gave him meds. He didn't even say no or question what the meds are, he just took them without a second thought which explains his strange 1000 mile stare and emotionless expression.

I just sprayed all over my keyboard.

Exposed: Hillary Clinton's Sex Scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvxUuAl85ho

You think Bill comes here?

If anyone's sides would be utterly destroyed, it would be his.

Someone should invite him. I think the old rapist needs some fresh air

: ^ (

LURK MORE FAGGOT

1st post again, I missed that.
Also, 1 min 30 sec to reply.
Well done!

I don't get it tbh.
What do they mean by that Benghazi email?
I read it as "a shame that the guy got killed in Benghazi. The US doesn't kill its own anymore and that's good."

my dubs say you're welcome
but sry rip on keyboard

also i thought you might be a shill distracting by posting superfluous jeb analysis. but now it seems you were simply painting a snapshot of what us politics has come to. pretty accurate, very sad. i noticed that kid, too…what a shame.

I'm sure that's a well thought out, brilliant reasoned political discussion and not a hack attempt to guilt cucks into voting for her

How bout the cringeworthy typo

"helping them grown"

Jesus Christmas
Hillary's crew are all mentally retarded.

I'm guessing due to her chronic incontinence, many of her close advisors get pis responses.

Guacman was truly pathetic.

First post rule

Or maybe it's just the name of someone she admired.

Who /drumpfmissile/ now