White Cancer Patient Beat to Death Outside Hospital

Guess the race of the attacker? Despite them urging us to give them more information, they don't tell us much about him:
archive.is/IuCVr

archive.is/iC8Jm

archive.is/AE6Zv

Not one of them mentions that the attacker is black. All of them censored this information, despite it being available. This is the only news story that mentions it:
archive.is/HXJ4m

Even the Facebook using normies in the comments are wise to the (((media's))) antics.

Why do the media blatantly lie about this? Isn't there any shitlord who works for the media who could explain this universal phenomena of whitewashing minority crime? All it would take is an insider to call them out for them to feel pressure to stop doing it.

Bump, Spread this

It's like you don't know who really runs the media.

I know "why", but I'm wondering what their surface level reasons are. There are dozens of people working on each of these sites. Everyone has to be on board with the "don't mention his race" rule or it wouldn't be so universal. I'm wondering how they get the memo out.

DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE DIE DYKE

they are fed the headlines word for word. the anchors have just as much wool over their eyes as the populace.

Not sure what to make of this, are you Jewish or just really really really new?

They could just blatantly ignore the story, why report it and lie?

He's banned.

producers give explicit instructions

I know from fucking a foxnews intern for a while

No i mean the higher ups could just give all news outlet instructions to ignore and cover up the story completely, why report a half ass story that normie is going to know it's a lie anyway?

I'm just curious about their purpose.

Stoking both fires at the same time maybe?

They have to report certain stories to a degree, there's just too many witnesses not to report somethings.

Meant to quote

CHECKING BASED DUBS

Because that would be racist reporting OP.

There is no such thing as skin pigmentation or cultural differences or educational capacities.

If you notice someone is black that means you're racist.

Notice black person does something = White Racism

The comments at the bottom of the (((article))) are great. Most of those people know what's really going on. They sound ready for an increased dosage of Red Pills.

wow the autism

No. It's just racism as only Whites can be racist user.

"If we don't report this and our competitors do, we'll look like the incompetent and inferior news source, but gosh and golly, we sure wouldn't want to stoke racial tensions in this country, they're already too high. We just won't mention race at all, nobody will notice, and if they ask, we'll call 'em racists! That will totally work."

why should Holla Forums care?

why did the media cover up the race of her attacker?