How do I become insane and get left alone forever

I miss being a NEET in my parents basement.
They said I can come back anytime.

Become a . hikikomori

yes

HA! Loser.

What happended to the pedo thread btw? It was so popular

anti-pedo kikes/white genocide sympathizer probably reported it too many times

Don't ever turn 30, get married, have kids and buy a house/ have a normalfag job. I want to go Home.

Nah, they would just leave me alone well they grow old. The house is huge, and I would still help out with chores around the house. Such a beautiful spot too. My old room was fucking amazing.

I'm 30 and I have none of what you mentioned. Seeing and hearing people talk about it turned me away from it. Scares the shit out of me.

Are you NEET? can you make me feel better?

Do everything /fringe/ says

Yep. On disability even. about 7 years ago I did some dumb shit that ended with me destroying my truck and splitting my skull open far enough that first responders said my brain was visible when they got to me. My life is pretty fucking good right so I wont be able to make you feel better by comparison. What can I do to help ya? Advice? Cute pictures of my dog smoking?

What did your brain feel like?

What kinda games do you play? what do you watch? I don't need advice. Did the accident do any permanent damage?

My guess would be like mashed potatoes. I don't remember anything thanks to memory loss from injury and the amount of alcohol and coke that was in my system at the time (I know, I was retarded.)

I play a lot of strategy games. Favorite game of all time is StarCraft. Been playing it since the pre-release of the original. I do like adventure and fighting games though. Yourself?
South Park, @Midnight, Whitest Kids U Know, Eric Andre, Rick and Morty, MST3K, Assy McGee, Animals, Always Sunny, Lucifer, Stan Against Evil. That kinda stuff.
Right on
Yea, friends and family said it changed my personality a little bit and it fucking ruined my memory which sucks, but I'll take a will to live with brain damage over a fully functioning brain with no interest in preserving it.

this have to be bait

Why's that?

just Holla Forums yourself

Money is addictive.

I lived as a virtual recluse for most of my life. My days were pretty simple and managable, I'm a loner but I did have girlfriends. In fact the reason I don't live with my mom is because I moved out to live with a girl who left me two years later.

I lived off of social security, and though I was dirt poor I had enough. I'd be hurting by the end of the month, but I ate well, played a lot of video games, met up with the occasional girl off of fetlife, tinder or omegle even and was pretty content. I got close enough with a girl that the thought of her moving in with me came up, but my place is a shithole. So I started fixing it up.

For some reason fixing it up triggered a series of events ending in me getting an under the table job with my landlord. I no longer pay rent as a result, including free internet. There's a family friend who believes she's "blessed" by helping me out with grocery money, so I always had 150 for food extra. The social security office has re-adjusted my plan and I'm getting more now. On top of that my mother had me convinced to pay off this CD she racked up a huge debt borrowing over, and we just realized that is never getting paid off, so that's another 300 I'm keeping (though I've agreed to let her keep 100.) The job itself pays 160-200 a week.

So I find myself with like 1700 a month now to do with as I wish. So what do I have to complain about?

I hate my job. I don't sleep normal hours anymore. I hate having to drive an hour to get there, and then spend five or six hours socializing with people while music I hate plays standing out in the sun. I'm tired of being tired, I want to go back to being a lazy shit. I'd almost quit if I could.

But then I'd go back to paying rent. I wouldn't be making all that money, and let me tell you every week that pot gets sweeter. My landlord's about to give me a van and a second apartment, and I'm so good at this stupid job she keeps increasing my pay (started at 25 a night, it's 40 now.)

I've almost finished repainting my entire apartment. I've purchased numerous upgrades to this place. Next month I'll get some new video game systems, a leather massage chair, a new couch, new end tables, a new music system, more posters, etc. The month after that I'll replace my current tv with the best quality 70 inch tv money can buy. The month after that I'll get the ultimate pc set up I've always wanted. All the while, in a week or two this girl I've been dating who lit a fire under my ass to fix this place up so I wouldn't be ashamed to let her in, this gorgeous girl in her late teens who was a total virgin before I met her basically wants to move in and become a genuine sex slave. No clothes but lingerie and fetish gear. Whatever supplements I want her to take, she'll take. How can I quit when I can finally afford every damn thing I've ever wanted? In a year I'll have a dream home, an obedient sex slave, a better education and enough money to move somewhere even better.

So how come part of me wants to just blow all that off so I can go back to spending days shitposting with my dog asleep next to me and jerking off to chaturbate while downing 2 liters of soda a day?

What job do you have user?

I really don't get voluntary NEETS. Don't you get anxiety when you realise you're doing nothing with your life? That there's no point to your existence? That you're just a positive response machine satoating a dopamine loop? And that you're totally reliant on some abstract shit state to support you?

You're in essence the most despicable garbage that nature produced. You're a failure in every sense of the word.

I just want to be left alone in a basement with my PC, drink and food, and internet. Im done with the "real" world. Nobody gives a flying shit about other people besides themselves now adays.

Go on leftypol and wrap yourself up in layers of fantasy and delusion.

Dont forget to try and convert everyone to communism then everyone IRL will avoid you like the plague.

Another malingerer on disability detected.

Your brain can't be doing too badly if you can handle RTSes.

Ok forgive my insults I actually get you. I want the same thing and say the same to people. Except I want a cabin in the woods and a small crop, and maybe a river to fish in. I guess we're both hermits on either end of the spectrum.

But I do retain a disdain for people who just give up I have to say.

But I am not giving up, I am giving in to what I really want. I have been this way since I was a child, teen and now adult. Whenever I am socializing its fake as fuck. I am actually good looking, tall, in good shape, white, and seem very charismatic. I have been with more then enough women for my taste, I don't get "lonely", and I do not give a shit about religious, political or worldly ideologies. My parents pretty much live in the woods, right beside the ocean on a recluse island. They are living the fucking dream and are beyond happy with each other. I have contributed far more then most people have to the "The System/Society". I have never once have had this much fucking wrong with me in my head for my entire life. I just feel like I am slipping.

Idiot. They don't leave insane people alone, ever. Quite the opposite, actually. If you want to be left alone, you have to appear completely normal. Remember what they always say about serial killers…."he seemed so normal".
So if you want to be left alone, get a regular job, move into a regular apartment, be friendly and polite to everyone, and when people ask you to do stuff give them a regular person excuse: "I'd love to, but I am spending the weekend up north with my sister's family." or "Thanks for asking, but I am taking care of my mom, who has Alzheimers. So my free-time is pretty non-existent." That sort of thing. Eventually people will just stop asking, and leave you alone.

It's not bad enough to not work and I have tried to go back, but I made nowhere near enough to cover my medical expenditures. I'm going to start doing some work I can do off the books so it doesn't fuck me. Believe me, I'm not loving the NEET lifestyle, I just have no other choice right now.

I don't blame you. I was just joshing.

It's not easy for a NEET to get back into the workforce. Even for burger-flipping jobs you're competing with 16 and 17 year olds.

Take advantage of every benefit you can get. Every illegal and rapefugee gets a free ride anyway.

Stopped reading

Is there any point your life?

You seem to be in a good position, but should stop spending like a drunken sailor for a while and invest in some safe stocks, make a little more money, and eventually you may not need to work with your stock dividends combined with your NEETbux.

I don't accept that as a legitimate excuse. You can change yourself and make yourself better, if your social interactions are fake than make them real. By nature I'm a sexual deviant but I do not let it control me and dominate my life, I am in a monogamous relationship despite wanting to fuck everything in sight. It takes discipline to get over the things we are naturally inclined to. It takes effort and pain in order to make healthy habits. I hated working out and playing sports but I kicked my ass 5 months ago to start doing those things and now I enjoy them.

You need to find out if what you really want to do is healthy and good. If it is not than you need to change and grow. It may sound corny but its true, if I never did half the things I was uncomfortable doing then I never would have discovered the hobbies I have, the people I love and the things I really care about.

Oh yeah, I heard and have done the whole "pull up your boots strap" shit since I was 18. I am at the point where I am just empty, constantly staring into nothing. Its not an excuse either, I don't trick myself into anything. I also work out/ lift/ and am in good shape. But whatever, its pretty much a mute point. I don't really love anything anymore, nor do I care about anything besides my parents,wife and dogs/a cat. Once you see the bigger picture, things can get dark, really quick and this hasn't been the first time. Hell I use to be a blue pilled faggot and now seeing all the redpill shit since like 2006 to now. I just don't understand the urge to be a normalfag.

Anyways, good luck with whatever you are doing user. Thanks for the reply. I am just ranting I guess.

Be left alone

It's crazy that Uli hates his former life now that he's tasted independence.
I used to take comfort in his NEET adventures.

His parents sheltered the shit out of him and he clearly is really fucking slow on the mental maturity. Too bad he is falling for all the kike tricks now. But the Uli Archive has like 1170 videos of all his autism. I just like his soothing voice.

Not that user, but what do I need to read to learn the safe stock?

Pls Rate

It sounds like you're burning out and if you don't stop your shit soon, you're going to be driving one day and forget your name or how to drive… an "episode". . Could be your current job or a series of jobs. You're stuck OP. Get some urbanol and go onto the normie world of linkedin and get yourself a shit-ton of recruiters who will find you a dream job.

t. 3 nervous breakdowns.

Is it 2004 again?

You think this doesn't describe a wageslave as much as a neet?

Use Google/Yahoo finance type sites and track the history of the stocks you are interested in. They will tell you how a stock has been performing and what the expected return will be. Watch CNBC/Bloomberg instead of entertainment on TV. This is basically how my friend does it, he hasn't worked in 6 years and he is able to live comfortably, go out to eat and go shopping all the time. Millions of others like him who don't work, put a little time and effort into trading and just let the checks roll in.

My dad drinks that shit and beats me all the time still.

Yes goy, play the markets. There's no way to lose :^) 2001 2008 2017

Seeing as you are already out of the house, here's my suggestion. Get married, move out inna woods and go nuts by it just being the two of you and constant complaints from the wife. That's what nearly happened to Dad.

Either that or psychadelics and uppers if you are mentally unstable to begin with. Good luck.

Either way go into the wilderness for a while (months). If you don't die you'll be a much stronger person who is confident in themselves and can finally shove a broken bottle up life's anus and laugh as it bleeds.

If you can't go there anyway, at least you contribute something with death by bear/moose/wolf pack.

dont grow up

i hope this happens to me

yeah, she'll grow bored with that and you in about three days and will leave you with a shrug
meanwhile, you surrendered your freedom all in the name of cheap pussy
you lost the game, user.

your post smells like pure envy

normalfag get out

(What difference does it make)

get a dog, a cat and a reliable hooker

No.

I know what I want already and it isn't even that big of a request.

No matter how bad it gets, suicide has never been an option for me. It sounds boring to just die.

Scratch that, kill me now.

No, I don't wanna waist any Zyklon B on you