I love the shape of Jennys feet, how its perfectly accentuated by her socks. How its delicate...

I love the shape of Jennys feet, how its perfectly accentuated by her socks. How its delicate, almost like an antique instrument. Nerdy girls are so brittle and frail, it is a miracle they have survived, evolutionary-speaking. They tend to be more crafty and manipulative, and that is how they survive (hence Jenny is on the way to one million subscribers by sheer wit alone).

I think Jenny really needs a strong man like Alex Jones who is built like an ox, to correct her frail, brittle genetics. The problem is that nerdy girls are always saying 'we I hate muscles'.

I remember Jenny saying in a vid that she has the hots for the Sith. She loves dark, evil men who only care about her.

Luckily for me, I'm very similar to the Sith - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Take the Ridpill.

Well played user.

i kek'd.

Pass.

I really wish we stopped all of this

I wish I had a girlfriend.

Take the Margpill.

that makes sense, because her body is so frail she needs someone dark, tough, can take care of himself,to create an ox child

Daisy is okay but she can take care of herself. I believe the true appeal of Jenny is that she is so frail and helpless, we all want to take care of her.

I need you right now, Jenny
Alex, you'll see me again after the show.
No, Jenny. I can't DO THIS WITHOUT YOU
Alex, you'll be fine
ARGGGGHHH
Plus I'm watching the new star wars trailer
STAR WARS IS CORPORATE FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER
Exactly, and the rebels are trying to end it
GRRRRRRRR
sigh. my boyfriend is growling like a bear again
FEET I WANT FEET
There's plenty of pics of my feet online, Alex.
GRRRRR

Alex and Jenny. Future lovers?

im keeping this

>Take the Margpill.

Is that Chas Licciardello? I recognise the back profile of his face and that hair.

Amateur.

I for one welcome this new meme.

Why not?

Disgusting feet

Faggot Cuck everybody!

Someone give me the rundown on this girl. Ive never even heard of her, whereas Jenny gets millions of views

Cute. How does it feel to know that you lost?

Chronic autism.

We must secure the existence of our chins and a future for strong jawlines.

Because the beauty of the White Aryan chin must not perish from the earth.

Margaret is a disgusting fat pig ewwww

O RLY?

She looks really tired in the new video.

*hit

i dont care about arguing waifus

but i will say that 99% of women age bad

evolution does not select for women to be still beautiful at old age because they cant reproduce then anyway

so theres no more likelihood of reproducing at old age being beautiful than there is ugly since neither can

so women naturally age worse than men

because men CAN reproduce when old so there is a bit of an advantage to still being handsome when youre older so men age a bit better

so the idea is get a young beautiful woman and fuck her brains out while shes hot and get lots of kids and you rais ethem together so you also gotta pick a good woman with morals n sheeit

and shell age but shell also raise the children with you and be your housewife and stuff

ofc this was done away with because its mysoggyknees

anyone know how old jennay is?

Chinlet is younger than the Queen though. Explain that.

Holy shit she's fat

I think that the poobag girl is ugly tbh

But putting aside my own opinion on who is beautiful or not, everybody is different and obviously some people age quicker than others. This is not complicated.

She graduated, so older than 18

Explain what? Why the older one looks more like a dyke the younger one?I thought that was self explanatory…

Even the goblin fucker has better taste than you.

She's objectively better than the chinlet.

Yeah, she sure looks good…Not!

this girl got chunky as fuck thighs and calves. She's gonna have cankles by 30.

seeing her below the waist = fucking dropped.

Ikr. Even putting that aside she has no chin and the charisma of a wet sponge, she is by far the worst waifu on this entire board.

Holy Shit man, that is terrifying…

I don't think a margiefag should complaining about somebody else's waifus eyes tbh…

Nice try, Faggot Cuck. Now try again.

I don't think a Slothcuck should be complaining about anybody else's waifu full stop.

>Faggot Cuck
oh yea,I got u gud :'^)

>Implying
He's lost so badly that he now thinks the entire board is out to get him Wew

This shit again…

He's the most infamous samefag on the entire board. Most of us can spot him the moment he enters a thread.