He was too pure for this world so I'm not even sad

He was too pure for this world so I'm not even sad.

Can't name one artist I like who hasn't tried to alter their music to get more money.

They did alter their music to get money tho.

linkin park sucks

Bob Marley never did. Not a big fan of reggae, but he had some powerful songs.

Meanwhile, Dysnomia still lives.

hi im a cute 5 yo girl is it ok if i sit on ur lap

Only if you like my big dick rubbing up between your naked thighs before finally plastering your smooth cunt in thick white layer of concentrated love.

This.

Why you hate her so much?

Dubs confirm.

THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE GREATEST DAYS EVER I HAVE HATED NU METAL AND THIS HORDE OF POSERS FOR 17 YEARS AND FINALLY THE WITCH IS DEAD AND SLOWLY DECAYING!
FUCKING AWESOME!

This guy was a liberal faggot. Fuck him and his politics. As much as he hated Trump, in the end, it didn't even matter.

he had six kids. he's a piece of shit, fuck him.

DUDE WEED LMAO

I bet you own a Bob Marley t-shirt, cuck.

fucking nigger cuck

nice

Linkin Park were shit so I'm finding it hard not to feel upbeat about this news.

It doesn't even matter how hard you try to resist Trump, because in the end, he still won the election against all odds.

Severe mental illness equals purity does it?

Don't give yourself a pat on the back, you're a bigger faggot than OP

Fake

I think you meant FAKE NEWS

>Frank Zappa though he did get more edgy and political towards the end, he kinda was always like that when he was with the mothers
>Buckethead though he's still alive

user, it isn't so easy to kill politicians. This isn't a movie. It's far easier to an hero.

Could have done both. Wasted suicide

prove it

Same person, I see it now.

People moan like fuck about them suddenly going pop, but easily one of their best songs is a pop song, which happened to be the b-side to their first ever single.

Not a huge fan, but edgelord fags aside, it is a shame.

This is better than Travolta's trial for faggotry.

Over-react much?
No, I don't smoke weed, and no I don't have a Marley t-shirt. I don't even own any of his CDs. I was just pointing out a counter-factual to OP's claim.
Perhaps you might want to think about switching to decaf or something. Or maybe going back to 4chan, where all the other impulsives are.

he was an anti-trump cuck im happy that he killed himself!

So much for the respect of a person who has a different opinion. It will come back at you the day you die. People will laugh in your funeral.

:)))

You're the cuck you underaged subhuman