Are my eyes deceiving me?

Are my eyes deceiving me?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gogreen18/status/887365781029232640
researchgate.net/profile/Daniel_Cockayne/publication/317569790_Citation_matters_mobilizing_the_politics_of_citation_toward_a_practice_of_'conscientious_engagement'/links/59402c6545851554614a82eb/Citation-matters-mobilizing-the-politics-of-citation-toward-a-practice-of-conscientious-engagement.pdf
twitter.com/RationalDis/status/887379460798001156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow it's nothing

;_;

being an eceleb doesn't amount to accomplishing much other than monetary success for shit content
you shouldn't think less of yourself on superficial stuff like that, m8

money is the only reason people work or produce bro. She may as well have hit windfall

I don't believe this is real

If women are shit they will die slow and lonely in life. My grandmother was a whore in her day and married a rich man. She divorced him and ended up just managing her properties she got and wealth. Shes alone now and without my dad she would just be sitting in her house with her cats. Shes alone but for her care takers that hate her. No one wants to see her because she was a shit mother and a shit grandmother. Now imagine a women who dose not even have a family becoming that. Not only will she not have a hope of her kids stopping by even tho they hate her, but no one will give a shit about her. No one will check up on her and if she stops paying then no one will give two shits about her. Mark my words, women like this will go through hell in the end and no one should feel sorry for them.

twitter.com/gogreen18/status/887365781029232640

She's pretty based though. No shit she's still an sjw, but she's neither psychotic or a massive faggot like most of them are. At this point it's just "she has different opinions than me".

You aren't allowed to use that image. Quit tainting anime

Yeah, so much hell being rich because she stole someone's assets.

See there are plenty of men who are lonely too, but they don't get the option of just stealing shit legally from other people.

Am i wrong? We're always complaining about how sjw's rabidly hate everything they consider wrongthink. 1 of them show's they don't do this, and now you're rabidly hating her for nothing but wrongthink.

For anyone who actually cares (It's Holla Forums, no one does), Here's the actual study.
researchgate.net/profile/Daniel_Cockayne/publication/317569790_Citation_matters_mobilizing_the_politics_of_citation_toward_a_practice_of_'conscientious_engagement'/links/59402c6545851554614a82eb/Citation-matters-mobilizing-the-politics-of-citation-toward-a-practice-of-conscientious-engagement.pdf

Disclaimer: I haven't read all of it, but I'm gonna talk about it a bit.
Honestly, I don't really think I can make a good judgement on the paper since I'm not a social scientist. But to quote them (pg. 3), this is what they seem to be looking at in the paper.
Whatever "conscientious engagement" means i don't know. Also, there's a tweet claiming that they don't advocate for citation counting (I think. It's not actually clear what they're complaining about.):
twitter.com/RationalDis/status/887379460798001156
This confuses me, because I don't see how the sentence contradicts what she said. (pg 1). The grammar is confusing, but from what I can tell it's saying what is said in the first quote.

In the section of "practicing conscientious engagement", page 13, they say

I didn't say your statement was wrong I said you aren't allowed to use that image because you aren't cool enough.

What the fuck happened to this timeline?

Sorry your waifu's a slut m8. While you're away in other threads, she's in mine and other user's reaction folders telling us about your inadequate folder size and lack of shitposting performance. Slav threads especially, she gets passed around quite a bit.

I'll kick your ass. Leave her alone

she got fucked by an anti sjw and thought

she took the about-to-hit-the-wall pill.

>(((Green)))