Nigger Killing Thread

Nigger Killing Thread

post real niggers getting killed

yep it's a butthurt nigger

Reamer getting after it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking hilarious to see a fucking subhuman nigger get what it deserves when it messes with white Übermensch. We need more folks like them around who are courageous enough to take on the nigger menace.

All niggers should be killed by being lit on fire and then being sent through a meat grinder.

Those are some pretty nice boots.

Story?

t. nigger

t. nigger

WHITE POWWA XD

Tell me where you live so I can come and kill you you fucking nigger. I'm also going to find your obese nigger mammy an rip her cunt out before I rape her chest cavity.

God you subhuman niggers annoy me. Reported.

t. nigger

Actually looks pretty comfy.

mudsharks must die

oh noes, Dysnomia is gonna bans chu because u posted outside of ur containment thread XD

t. kike

Don't keep it exclusively nigger killing. It's a rekt thread now. Keep the vids cool tho

And fuck shills

Post more anti-nigger redpills

t. niggerkike

Say that to my face not online you putrid nigger.

t. CIAnigger

"Edgy" is a term used by weaklings to mock the strong. Anybody who uses the term will surely regret it when DOTR comes and the strong prevail.

t. incognito CIAniggers

edgy post tbh

Say that while you can, but I'll get my revenge soon enough.

(heiled)
Your subversion does not work here, my fellow normalguyposter™

t. double-agent subversive division

What you failed to consider is that I made that image, therefore "me" applies to me alone, the author of this post. You just confirmed your retardation. Please leave before you embarrass yourself further.

t. niggers of the white race

t. guy who didn't create the image

What (((you))) failed to consider is that I made that image, therefore "me" applies to me alone, the author of this post. You just confirmed your retardation. Please leave before you embarrass yourself further.

DERP!

DERP!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off chaim topazstein you're drunk.

t. drunkard jew

HURRRR DURRRR HERPA DERP DERP DERP!!!!!!!!

(((You)))
t. drunkard jew

DERP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DERP HERP SHEKEL DERP

weak tbh

Ironic that you would die of fear if you ever saw me IRL.

dubs check 'em

Niggerdom confirmed.

this thread is trash

lets back on track. post violent videos

(You)

this whole thread has been spent remixing memes and it's glorious

Cops™

Happened two days ago.

t. samefag

It's two people actually. Thanks for the (You)s

Please, fine white folks, do not be racist.
The actions of poor people that happened to be black is not the fault of every black person.
Hate speech and discrimination isn't fair to those of us that have not hurt white people.
Please learn to not judge a whole race based off of their skin color. I understand that there are some terrible black people, but not all of us are terrible.
Why do you hate us? Is there anything we can do to be better for you? I'm sorry for the actions of shitty black people everywhere. We do not want to associate with those asshats.
Can you just let us have our skin color, mang?
We can't do anything about it.
We don't all deserve the hate. Thank you for listening, and stay awesome!

nah it was 3, i was one
t. cia

Look, I support white people, even if they're racist, I just hope that they'll make better choices.
Here. Here's a funny meme! Haha! I hope you guys like it and can see that not all black people are as bad as you all put them out to be…

nah it was 4 i am OP

OP here
must've been 5

I could install skype and let you see for yourself

Why? What is the point of all of this?
Can't we just learn to coexist?
It's not like every single white person is great, so of course not every black person is great.
I'm just saying that black people deserve an equal chance to white people.
We're not all terrible people. I just wish that people would respect our race more.
We've been hurt so much already, just for our skin color and our culture.
There doesn't need to be hate. I don't hate white people for their different culture and skin tone, so why must they hate me for my culture and skin tone?
It just isn't fair…

No because I'm allergic to black people. The only cure is leftover ashes from the holocaust

Sorry to hear that. I hope you see a doctor about your allergies, my friend. Also, your post number is hilarious! :)

bump for more vids

very good content

No audio? without the screams the video is worthless