Why is Holla Forums nazi?

This is not written /nazipol/ anywhere so why did it go wrong?

dickheads snaked a good board name before someone decent could

it's the only real problem with user-created boards

Stormfront forums raided 4chan Holla Forums, over time board got more rightwing and gained influence, then Moot started banning people and they moved to Holla Forums. That's what I've been told anyway, I can't be certain because I've never been a halfchanner.

Is there a neutral pol board on Holla Forums?

Pol isn't short for politics it's short for politically incorrect. And guess what happens when you put a bunch of anonymous right leaning people in a group together with no consequences? They turn into Nazis.

But on halfchan Holla Forums is diverse, and there's no real consequences either

Were Nazis even racist? They were if anything isolationist. So not only have those sperglords tainted anime, vaporwave, and imageboards they also denigrate one of the greatest armies ever.

"politically incorrect" is just a funny little tagline, it should be a place to discuss politics, not some gay hugbox where you have to be politically incorrect or you get banned

/liberty/ is probably your best bet

certain opinions will put you at odds with the board's zeitgeist, but they won't ban you for it

pic related
Yes, clearly this is why they invaded Europe, North Africa, and the Soviet Union

They needed a buffer zone dude. They got wrongfully fucked in the first world war. I'd want revenge too. Normalfags don't become crazy for no reason.

I see the Godwin point coming you guys

cuz no moderation + politically incorrect = nazis

you haven't been to 8/pol/, have you?

the moderation is about as heavy-handed as it gets

Because, unlike most other political philosophies, there are few other forums where discussion of Nazism isn't heavily censored.
Everyone else can find somewhere else to talk, but Nazis have fewer choices, so those places where they are tolerated are going to have a higher proportion of Nazis.

You don't become a Nazi overnight. It took me years

stromfront raiders.

you must be stupid or using the term in a way that is not the one they meant

Nazis were racist in a way of recognizing differences in races and peoples, but not in a "lets hate all other races" way

also they invaded poland for territory reclamation reasons, france and england declared war on germany, russia was a preventive attack because of large gathering of soviet tanks on frontiers and north africa was a moussolini fuck up and stupid thing that had nothing to do with germany outside of their help

Yeah, after all whites fled here you retarded fucking faggot. Do you ever think or just sprout retarded shit knowing that your legendary autism will bolster anons to correct you?