Name a better big name franchise than this. You can't

Name a better big name franchise than this. You can't.

Dubs declare it the potterverse is Kino.

It's still a shitty children's series. Anyone above the age of 15 who still likes this is genuinely retarded.

We need magic to save us from Drumpf tbh 😞

cry more buttercup.
Also Spy Kids series was more kino.

The Bateman movies, especially TDKR

Even KnK 6 is better than Gary Potter lol.

It's a immersive universe with great lore, relatable characters and amazing sets. It's without a doubt the most fun big name franchise in recent history and crying about how it is "for children" is just a sign that you don't actually have any arguments.

Pleb detected.

As big franchise go, it's very creative and does service to the books. It's also very pretty.

Dubs yet again! The potterverse truly is Kino.

I agree. It's just the new fad on this board to act like a contrarian asshole.

>>>/reddit/

When I saw it as a child I saw it as a epic tale about the boy wizard overcoming his misfortune and fulfilling his destiny. After 2016 I see it as a chilling allegory about the rise of Ronald Harumpf (he who shall not be named). I genuinely don't enjoy watching it anymore and I used to rewatch it regularly…

Okay. Your move.

>completely unrealistic (in a bad way, obviously wizardry is "unrealistic" but it's handled in a very realist manner )
Do I nees to go on? Capeshit doesn't even come close to the potterverse.

Let's compare the potterverse:
Need I go on? Fantastic Beasts was good, save for the black, woman president in the nineteen fucking twenties. Seriously, I get they're pushing the narrative, but can anyone actually believe that a country where it's illegal for magical and nonmagical people to marry would have the president of the magical organization be a fucking black woman in the 1920s? What retard came up with that?

Ok, granted. Its as bad as something J.K. Rowling would shit out.

Oh good god the fanboy-ism

Its a movie about heroes rather than faggy teenagers. That's why its BETTER.

Hermione is black. Your argument is invalid.

AHAHAHAHA
DRUP
DRUPPEDGUKS BETFRO'D
HUM WIB U EBIN DRUPCOVR NAO?

drupliks r thi tarbed

Nah, Rowling's world building is terrible.

It's a shit-tier escapist fantasy world that doesn't think anything through and works on ideologues and black-and-white morality.

The movies are also not nearly as "magical" as the books, so they're even staler and more boring.

The fact that you want to whine about your election loss in a Harry Potter thread, plus the fact that you don't know what "Pretending to be retarded" means kinda blows your cover a bit.

HAHHAHAHA GREAT FUCKING JOKE, i'll be sure to vtoe for zonald ZUMBF now wow what a great fucking sense of humour just like the rest of the trumpkins now on this fuckign board hahaha I voted in a melogmanical madman whos gonna gonna nuke europe and ruin the world and even though he legally mosteled a woman way hack when without consent i wont vote in a women president noooooo illl vote for the CRIMINAL who even to this day refuses to show his taxes probably because he stole from america and your pockets hahahaha I hate women so let me vote in babyhands mc toupee even though bernie was making actual reforms and hillary had five years experience while donal drump was eating pizza backwards and fucking around on WWE hahahahhaha I know aboutt foreign relations cause I played modern warfare and watched jarhead with my three sisyers whos also my mom hahhaha maybe if hillary put some collared greens on my WELFARE DINNER DINE then I would gote for her but I a m smallminded from a rural town in alabama and probably been to prison! Haha

FUCK OFF IF YOU DON'T GET MY HUMOUR
FUCK OFF DRUMPFLOVER

lol tiggerd drupguk, enjee ur 47B piss

Oh no! Ya got me!!! I'm actually a jooish cuck shill! This is what Holla Forumscucks actually believe.

HAHAHAHA DRUPDEEBUPDEE DRUP DRUP
UR GIDDY PROM A KIK LUBBER DRUPJIK NJOI UR JYOOS DRUPKUG

I'm imagining these posts being spoken by the Swedish Chef and it's making me hav a giggle

Don't flatter yourself. You're a useful idiot from reddit/tumblr.

What's wrong Holla Forumslard, did I strike a nerve?

t. Adolescent reddipol Drumpfgoon

y so med drupkug?
don lik talg treah bout ur brshus drup?
HAHA DRUPDEEBUPDEE SIT IN DREE D R U P I N G

Its hilarious that this is what you people consider a raid.

sdey mid drupyuc ur presdint b drupped byond beef

I wonder if margaretcuck will show up and blame these retarded posts on the BO and claim he hates Harry Potter.

>raid
Look at this Holla Forumstroll…Look at him and laugh! It's only CUCKS like you that think the interbutts iz srs bzns. Grow up, you fucking CHUMP!

=SCURRY ON BACK TO Holla Forums YOU FILTHY LITTLE TROLL!==

lol druppuk lujik

Nigger. You need to relax. Your little "raids" always fail because you people get flustered over nothing.

We all know who the real Drumpfcuck is here…It's you.Stop falseflagging you C U C K

Go suck Flumpfs cock you sycophantic CHUMP.

drupkug AMB a drupposekshul
padedic

No, really though. Your job here is to get ME mad.
Stop fucking it up.

sdey trungled drupyuc

an da hol worl' hat u drupork

A better big name franchise? Okay, I'll start (inb4 kikes ruining, no shit kikes ruin everything).

Star Wars
Transformers
Lord of the Rings
Batman
Indiana Jones

This is just a small portion.

Nice shop Drumpftween, try again.

Ty for the contribution by the Chumpcucks derailed (ANOTHER) thread. Fucking typical.

ids gud to c ur tagin' repunsiblit 4 ur drup cogsuqling drupcuck
rebeet abtr me
DRUP
QUG

Drumpfcuck, Drumpfcuck, where is your buck?

Or maybe the thing you like is genuinely shit?

im rit here 4u drupclup but ur wif wunt git fugged ntil' u amit u r a drupkuk an neeb helg

I marathoned it after all the hype. It started off kind of charming, although not really my taste, then started getting into weird Twilight territory where everyone is staring deeply into each other's eyes and I was bored out of my mind.

hownew.ru

If had've gone with relatively self-contained storylines where each year brings a new villain/problem to be dealt with instead of the overarching voldemort shit her books probably would've been way better, because she clearly isn't capable of any long term consistency.

xD

4u

Why is it able to say the other words in caps but not "off?"

DUDE
HARRY POTTER
LMAO
But seriously, why do liberals love this series so much?

bcuz iz drupped

Good lord, did Truthseeker finally snap or something?

TruthSeeker hasn't posted here since like December.

ruined by kikes, plus the prequels were shit
are you having a laff m8
good, but the hobbit was shit
are you kidding, the movies vary wildly in quality, tone etc
see above

"Le nerd culture XD"
Babby's first book with political subjects = deep (but not challenging)
Escapism where they can be above simple muggle normies, and school houses feed their ego ideals.
Many girls probably got into the movies first, and underage girls have a fucked taste in "men". (Draco, Edward Cullen, Loki, etc.)