Jailbait Edge

How far can I go with my 14yo gf without raping her?

I assume it's ok for us to make out, but I'm afraid to touch her ass etc.
Is it rape if she gives me a handjob? How does this work? I'm so confused!

Other urls found in this thread:

crimevictimsinstitute.org/documents/Adolescent_Behavior_3.1.11.pdf
vid.me/SCl6e
vid.me/kZ5tV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its not rape as long as she consents

She cannot consent until 18.

I had a friend who actually had sex with a 13 year old and got away with it, he was 19. The key is not to get caught. I played it safe though and went for women who were legal because some men don't get away with it, I've seen it happen to. It's a gamble, especially if the break up is bad.

I don't want to hide any secrets or risk breaking the law. Sometimes my hands will drift onto her ass or she will press against my dick when we are in public and I am afraid someone will report it.

10/10 advice

In court, argue that a statute is an abstract concept and therefore cannot be raped.

oh god my 14yo gf is perfection but I can't plow her into the headboard for 2 more years…

Just another ordinary day

Go to mexico with her.

Just give her to me and we will sort things out.

Is it safe to admit I'm a pedo on here with my bare ip? I've always been scared to participate because the government might be lurkin man

Take her on trip to Hungary

The age of consent in Hungary is 14. A close-in-age exemption allows sexual acts from age 12 if the older party is under 18.

The new criminal code in force since 1 July 2013 reads: "The person who has completed eighteenth year has sexual intercourse with a person who has not yet completed his/her fourteenth year, commits a felony and shall be punishable with imprisonment from one year to five years". "The person who has sexual intercourse with a person who has not yet completed his/her twelfth year, commits a felony and shall be punishable with imprisonment from five years to ten years"

Train that little qt to tonguepunch your fartbox

I know how this feels

Or his sissy ass could take her to Columbia. The age of consent is 14. Although, the chances of being kidnapped and murdered as some pussy ass tourist astronomically increase. Probably for the better..

This shit will make your head spin:

crimevictimsinstitute.org/documents/Adolescent_Behavior_3.1.11.pdf

"Genarlow, a 17 year old high school senior, was arrested for engaging in oral sex with
a consenting partner who was two years younger than he…

…While the tape showed that the 17 year old girl was a willing participant in the sexual
activities she partook in, determining that she had not been raped, it did convict six of the male
partygoers, including Genarlow, of Aggravated Child Molestation for the acts they partici
-
pated in with the 15 year old female. Eventually, five of the males charged in this case chose to
accept a plea bargain which required them to register as sex offenders, but would reduce their
prison stay from the mandatory 10 years. Genarlow did not accept the plea bargain and was
given the minimum sentence. ```He was sentenced to prison for 10 years``` after which he was to be
put on probation for a year and made to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. This
case made national headlines, and there was an outcry that the court sentencing was unjust.

Dude. Dude. Listen, dude!

PrimeCandy.tk.

Type it in. Kek.

Land of the Free

the worst part of this sentence is that there are literally HUNDREDS of cases of shit like this happening that nothing ever happens

Remember that 14yo who let a whole school football team fuck her in the bathroom?

The police literally said they didn't want to ruin lives so dropped everything because the mom didn't want to press charges. It's nice how the government can pick and choose what is illegal and what is "illegal" but will let go

Nah, I just typed some random bullshit lol

Well obviously you're an evil pedo for forcing her to touch your wiener. That's how the gub'ment sees it anyway.

No thanks, Mr. Hansen

vid.me/SCl6e
aww lol feel kind bad for you

vid.me/kZ5tV

Jesus Christ… How is that even possible? He wasn't over 18

ITS DELETED YOU COCKSUCKER!!! SHOW US THE CP FAGGOT

deleted :^(

He was male

Yeah. Just play it safe with her. Because if anything goes wrong, it's your ass on the line.

Shit, the deleted one was the authentic one. I'm taking a break, might be back on this thread.

Get away from her right now. Even the appearance of sexual contact between you and her is enough to get you a prison sentence.

Just face it, you're only allowed to have sex with women who are already ruined either from years and years of getting thoroughly fucked throughout middle and high school or have aged badly.

Attractive girls are reserved for the jews. By law.