What is Her ethnicity?

Are black chicks still black if they are from the UK?

Uk or not, still a nigger nogger.

She looks like she has barely any nigger blood at all. If she had a normal "white" hair style then she would be imperceptible from most whites.

I suppose you could call her mulatto? But she looks more white than anything else.

She has a European nose and could have pale skin under that cancer-tan. She's only a nigger because she made herself into one

She probably has like a nigger great grandma or something and is grasping for that identity, because she is retarded.

I have no clue what this bitch is

Sun baked irish potato.

This.

She's quite clearly a wog with her dark skin and her nappy hair and her trampy tattoos.

Russian - Alexandra Horyachova

1. If you're Black in Britain and you were born there you're still Black.

2. She's obviously mixed race - mulatto - either directly or second/third genration, she has clearly European features (lighter skin, freckles, angular facial structure) and clearly African features (broad round nose, full lips, wooly curly hair)

Either way she's fucking gorgeous

Mystery meat

Why Sage?

she just looks really tan, have fun with your skin cancer, slut.

racist

Irish + nigger

She is fucking hot though

Her ethnicity is "fuckable"

sure but she ain't black. what, does she have one black grandparent?

She probably has an identity crisis, like most mixed shitskins. Multiculturalism is for faggots.

She's a white fake bitch

except her fucking skin is the colour of shit you dumb cuck

I like how attractive british girls have an upturned lip. It's hot.

According to you, whites have no lips at all then

the thing you need to understand is that black people from everywhere except the US think US blacks are fucking stupid and awful

there are places where the whole white/black thing doesn't even exist, and those people still think US black are stupid and awful

don't judge people by their skin color, judge them by what their skin color is like in the place they're from

If your shit is orange, you need to check your diet

Still nasty as fuck

That's what they call a shit, user.
Race does not apply to that

mudlatto?

GOLLYWOG
O
L
L
Y
W
O
G

The term you are looking for is "Gollywog". Also know as Africanus American in the USA or Negro. How do borders somehow magically change ethnicity?

The Short awnser is .. Yes.
Not even Trolls Can Say no

As do many mulattoes. But I find it funny that people are so quick to think all darker skinned people are African Americans.

Nigger. She has nigger hair, remnants of nigger nose, nigger lips, and nigger skin.

That's a nigger.

Think of it this way. If you have a bucket of milk and you take a shit in it, then you no longer have a bucket of milk. You have a bucket of shit milk. The same goes for blood. Introducing any amount of nigger blood into white blood results in a nigger. You can't take the nigger out once it's in there. That's why race mixing is the ultimate act of betrayal to your ancestors and progeny.

Niggers stink like shit too. Nigger cunt is rancid and negresses have the highest percentages of genital herpes of all women on the planet. Sticking your dick in nigger is an abomination and a dangerous game to play.

That's a real disgusting bitch, the kind of bitch that would only be fit for entertainment of the crew on a pirate ship and only that.

That sounds like all women to me, if you trade what you said about a "crew on a pirate ship" with "men in general."

You getting enough O2 breathing thru your mouth user?