People told me it wouldn't be a big deal to go backpacking while black. I've made tons of friends along the way so far...

People told me it wouldn't be a big deal to go backpacking while black. I've made tons of friends along the way so far, but no one let me crash with them like I heard white guys on their travels got to. Maybe it's just my social skills? Perhaps I lack wit and charisma?

Nonetheless this really hurt. I though I could get help online, but that's out to. Back to sleeping in the tent I guess.

It's probably not that you're a nigger, but that you lack social skills or don't know how to ask

Statistically speaking, a black is more likely to be dangerous than other races. They're just playing the numbers, nothing personal.

dey rassis

As a white guy I think discriminating against low social skills is even more detestable than racism by a long shot.

This

I'm sure most people who "hate black people" (including Holla Forums) wouldn't be opposed to being friends with a black person if they proved themselves to be a cool dude instead of niggerspeaking muh fugging bike mugging BLM muttering subhuman.

Oh I agree

Ask a black person if they'd rather live in an all black neighborhood or an all white neighborhood.Even controlling for poverty status, you are safer in an all white neighborhood. It's statistics and nothing more.

This. A lot of it online is all talk. I've known hardcore racist whites to have black friends in secret. The difference is while whites may call you a nigger and yell at you, blacks will straight up murder you.

Both sound like awful, subhuman tier choices for friends. You'd be better off befriending a run-of-the-mill status-seeking normalfag.

Well yes, both are shit friends. But if absolutely stuck between them you pick the lesser of two evils.

They're both bad for different reasons. While being black may disadvantage you at times, not being a socially adept normalfag will absolutely rape you so far into your ass you won't have one when it pulls out.

Gee, I wonder why. I really do, it really makes me think. Why, I wonder, just why won't people want an animal in their house when its entire breed is known to be loud, violent, rapey, and murderous. Good golly, I just can't think of any reason why this would happen. I really can't.

Even then it's relative. What if I want to die? What if I want to be tested as a man?

I don't think OP has a problem socially. As I said before, this is a statistics thing and nothing more. Maybe if he provided a picture of himself it would be better?

Then move to the ghetto. That'll fuck you up. Good luck, it's not a fun place to be.

I've never been arrested and I've been bullied by whites most of my life if anything. I don't hurt anyone, don't even like fighting.

I'm Hispanic and I'm judged too. But I accept it. You need to do what I do and realize your entire race is absolute shit and irredeemable. You need to live for yourself while at the same time understand your race did this, not you.

Instead of bitching, take the hint. Niggers use to know how to take a hint, look what happened when they got sheltered from it.

I look very similar to this.

I don't live by collectivism. What other people do is none of my concern.

Where u at

Easy to say when you aren't bearing the weight of such an existence. Nice gaslight tactic.

Take you bullshit newspeak term over to Holla Forums. Those faggots are so quick to jump for nigger cock they'd let you rape their corpses.

True, neither do I, but it needs to be understood that when in society, minorities are trash.

I bear it and yet you ignore the shit out of what I say or misinterpret it as collectivism. It's not collectivism to realize your race (mine too) will never be good and there are valid reasons why people hate us. Instead, you need to channel that anger not on people like in the picture you posted, but towards your race. Until our races have epiphanies and learn how to live as human beings, this will keep happening, and it isn't "racist" when others treat us this way because of it.

I'm in the middle of Nashville at a hostel atm. Normally I like to stick to small towns so I don't get robbed, but I wanted to reward myself for making it this far.

You do realize that people dress, act, speak, and carry themselves differently which wholly determines the type of person they are individual of race, right?

>>>/reddit/

Where are you planning to go next?

No, actually it doesn't. A white hoodrat is less prone to violence than a black hoodrat (granted, both are violent). A white doctor is less prone to violence than a black doctor (granted, both are usually not violent). It's statistics. I'm telling you as a Hispanic man who has grown up in the ghetto, I understand this clearly.

Most people I interact with, the last thing I'm thinking about is what race they are. All I care about is if they're an asshole or a threat.

I'm either headed to New York City or Charlotte and then NYC. Still trying to decide.

It's fucked up man. I don't agree with you, but I respect and understand why you came to your conclusion. All of us have to cope with it somehow. Humanity is evil, and honestly should be wiped out. Just take it one day at a time.

you faggots are a constant source of disappointment

I totally would've met up with you but it seems like your not going to be passing through my area. Especially if you plan on going to NC

So OP, you at Nashville Downtown Hostel or Music City Hostel?

Wat?

Downtown Hostel… You're not planning to kill me are you?

I could have given tips, but they are on topic user. It's more that I was concerned about a message I got in relation to backpacking.

btw if you're going to do it, get an Osprey.

Yeah? Where about are you user?

Near Indianapolis

I hear there are tons of USPS black holes there.

Not sure what that means

No, that's just avoiding responsibilities. Instead you need to do what I do and subtly redpill people about this. My entire family voted for Trump, we got other families to vote for Trump because we all realized this wallowing in the ghetto isn't going to save us. It's an effort but we're eschewing the ghetto lifestyle, the shitty music, slang, etc. It's not all lost.

Uh no, I specifically said he'd kill you, or at least beat you until an inch of your life if he had the chance. Also the first isn't actually going to do it, all talk, a lot of hot air, anger. I've run into many of that type in real life.

What a silly question. We're all friends here my fellow user. Enjoying the view of the stadium? Planning to leave in the next day or so?

Rape time

I'm leaving tomorrow night. I'm not enough of a normalfag to have fun here. You ever see those douchebags that wear smart casual with their shirts loosened up a bit with sunglasses on at night chatting up their personal harem? I saw a ton of them last night. Made me angry. These other young people having the time of their lives and I'll NEVER get to experience it because I am not a charismatic person.

I tried talking to a few girls and they all ignored me. I tried making friends here, but they were so extroverted I couldn't keep up. I guess I just suck.

Means mail gets lost in your area to irresponsible assholes in the post office.

How many hints do you need before you fuck off back to Africa?

die nigger

Yea that's because 80% of Indianpolis is now gangsters and wiggers. It's gotten pretty bad in the past few years. Would not suggest visiting.

Uhh..what?

Welcome to the club fag. Why do you think we're all here instead of out there hitting up qt grills and going out with friends?

You know what's worse dude? Everything here seems to be tailored to people with their gfs, friends, or in large groups. I, a young 22 year old man, am literally made irrelevant by 45 year olds. It feels like shit.

You're not white shlomo

All black people should die they are disgusting every single one of them

Shoot yourself

Tru

The poison has spread to niggers at last

Well honestly that just makes me want to visit more. Danger attracts me. Same reason I went through Memphis on foot (complete shithole btw, could tell you all about it).

Tell me more about the area pls.

If danger attracts you go live in detroit and take walks at night

Nigger what. Reread what you quoted

tbh i wouldn't let anny one crash at my place unless its a cute loli

Gotta post fast

Nobody wants to stay at your tiny dorritos crusted moldy one bedroom apartment obese faggot

As long as you don't steal my equipment and stick to your own race - nationalist/God-given identity (i.e. You are proud to be a black man and have a black identity which is why you're not pulling a "where da white wimmenz at"), I would happily go backpacking with you. I don't think you're the problem, I think you're in that unfortunate catch 22 of being the black gentleman.

Outcome 1: The black gentleman is either going to bring the entire family/crew along and ruin the park or whichever are they're in (statistically/observationally speaking).

Outcome 2: Hang out with all the mixed races and asians who shit up everything everywhere they go. You don't want that and you're better than that.

Outcome 3: He's going to use his token status to get gibs from whitey.

I am sure you are none of the above OP and I honestly do feel for you. You're no nigger, just a black gentleman like Pastor Manning or Boss Nigger. I really hope you find some guy who you can relate to but I would suggest you first make friends with them. Ignore the nogs that call you a coon or uncle tom. There are so many of you guys out there who fit into white society perfectly, but unfortunately it would seem that you keep missing one another.

Godspeed.

t. Holla Forums

To clarify, outcome 1 was a typo. Exclude gentleman from it. Hope you find your guys OP. No malice or sarcasm either.

Fuck off cuck

Sorry, I have no intention of doing so. If it makes you feel better though white women are normally the most slutty and accuse men of rape so I'd rather not deal with them at all. In fact, I advise all white men I meet to do the same. Go for asians or indian women, they are loyal.

You would get bored since I don't go through typical major cities most of the time.

Explain?

Sounds diabolical. How would I do that?

Nigger.

a narrow minded, opinionated bigot like (you) would be the last thing i'd take on a road trip of any sort.
oh wait. you could hitch hike off a cliff on day one, or take a swim in yellowstone…

Kill yourself nigger

Why don't you like him user? He doesn't seem hostile.

Typical nigger. No wonder nobody wants anything to do with him.

Is that the same person? Pretty sure OP is

don't feel bad, nigger
I wouldn't let anyone stay in my house.

Well you are living in a free society but I would disagree with you on that and i'd argue otherwise. Perhaps the trailertrash and reprobate we've kicked out of our society. You're a black man, why would you not wish to pro-create with your own breed? I suppose people that racemix seem to have an inferiority complex and that's a big downer when you want to hang out with the boys. It's also an attention-seeking platform in the most part. At least if you pay attention to the types of girls you race-mixing. Also, what's wrong with being with your own black girl? I don't get why blacks have this complex as if their own women are not good enough for them or something. But let's not get into this debate as it'll last until sunrise.

So what? Is that Americans do when they go backpacking? Fucking hell, pack your shit and get lost innawoods for a few days or a week. Learn to live in the land and enjoy. Not in your country but if they are running through major cities they don't understand backpacking or camping. Maybe you could try to go ask for some advice at /k/.

So basically, 9/10 times, if you happen to be hiking for a few days, and you come to a family-friendly normie camp. The people who make the most noise, litter the most, cause the most trouble and break all camp rules are always non-white. It's like it's some kind of a curse where by some form of imagination the amount of skin pigment a person has, the more likely they are to pretend it's opposite days. Whites conquered the world, along with many other cultures… but the great outdoors is for relaxing and adventure and appreciating this beautiful world we live in. The litter they leave behind is INCONCEIVABLE and don't you dare complain or else it will be raycisss white or jews like the user below who screech autistically like chimpanzees.

>token status

"Hey guise, so you know how i'm a black ya, and so this happened to me", etc etc. If you're hanging out with white folk you're already accepted. Don't have to go out of your way to be notice or perform silly antics in order to get into conversation. I've seen so many well educated black men start acting out because the group has now accepted them into a social circle and his entire behaviour changes overnight. It's sad and it's a disservice to your race. It's either that, or they're their to chat up women or leech from your shit. Ulterior motives. As I said, I don't like my shit getting stolen.

However OP, I am generalising here and I do not consider you to be the above since I do not know you. You seem like a pretty decent black man who can have a conversation. You understand now the difference between a nigger and a black man just like you understand the difference between coalburners and traditional white people. I hope you find your friends OP and have a great time in the outdoors. Just don't shit it up like most darker people have done to the world.

Remember this OP. The only people who can change your people are people like you! You want stereotypes to change? Get them to change. Whitey can't do everything and they're not always to blame for the world's problems. But you already know this because you're here on the interwebz having an amicable conversation and not in the ghetto mouthing off some shit.

Didn't think so either, but maybe I just gave him a seizure or PTSD.

Could be, but hopefully not. lel

Hey shlomo, I know of a camp you would love. It has a swimming pool and a shower too! :^)

Apologies for the greentext fuckup and terrible grammar. It's been a long day.

fuck off nigger. know your place.

You got more of that greentext? smug kirino as payment

you sure showed him non

you sure showed him non>>7241117

Because we aren't dogs and perhaps I don't find black women attractive? Jesus dude.

Because we aren't dogs and perhaps I don't find black women attractive? Jesus dude.

I don't hear any of you complaining about white guys racemixing

How new are you? They complain about that all the time.

you're not entitled to people liking you, you're not entitled to people not liking niggers. The nigger needs to get that through his small nigger brain, and go home. If he wants to travel, fine. Save up money, so you can pay for food and room, maybe pick up a versatile trade, so you can fix shit in exchange for rides.

Humans are tribal by nature, and males are disposable in a reproductive setting, so if a white dude knocks up some black 3DPD, then a another white dude will just be able to take another white 3DPD, nothing was lost really, but that isn't the case if a white 3DPD dates outside of her race. Not saying this is right or wrong, but this is how the primordial parts of our brains work, and you are never going to stop males from any race from turning their noses up at it.

It is true though, I'd put in the actual facts but I need to fuck off and die right now so I can't go through six million lines of text to find it.
also fuck off with your humanity should be wiped out xD bullshit

Then you and everyone else deserves to be shot

It should though. This thread and most normalfags prove it

Explain why I don't care about white women dating outside their race then. Exlain why OP doesn't give a shit about black women.

If it were some instinct we can't control then all people would be like that, yet clearly this isn't the case even if you go talk to regular people. There are people without sex drives and people who aren't aggressive or competitive.

Fuck off with your 'lalves to muh emotional savage drives so morality, free will, and sensibility doesn't matter XDD' shit

WHITE POWER!!

aw, little babe can't handle people not liking other people based off a tribal identity? grow something thicker skin, nigger.

we're talking about groups, not individuals. An individual can see that 3DPD are a shit, and destroy everything they touch, and need to be replace with a technological alternative, groups can't. Yeah, ideas can spread through out a population, but if goes against human nature, then won't be accepted by the majority, as for the people without sex drives, those people most likely have something wrong with them, and are even more irrelevant then the people opened to ideas that go against their nature.

and free will doesn't exist, your brain is more of a cause effect kind of thing.

That's the conclusion a savage would make. Just because someone lacks a drive you have doesn't mean they are defective. Die

humans evolved to want to fuck, if you don't want to fuck, then there is something wrong with you from evolution stand-point.
Not saying you should try to fix it, as there are more benefits to not have a sex-drive, then having one, on an individual level anyway.

You're a sick fuck user. You better not be jerking off to these. But if you're in a similair industry I can understand why. Good shooting the shit with you.

Who the fuck called you a dog? Again - don't play a victim. Actually, most whites ostracize race mixers. We consider white men who go for other races to be cuckolds because they don't have the fucking balls or social skills to man up and live within their own tribe. They are traitors to their own people and identity. Fornication in general is degeneracy and while I am probably just as guilty of it as you are, we both instinctually know that it's a given. Anyhows, I'm not here to offend or call you a nigger or whatever bias you expect me to virtue signal onto you but I wish you the best in your endeavours and hopefully you will learn something from us. The conversation alone proves that there are ingrained cultural differences despite living in the same society. This is why we should celebrate our diversity by living within our own identity. Look at Pastor Manning as an example of a thought leader. That's what the black community needs. The white community? We need unity and I am just as harsh on my own as I am with others. But at the end of the day, when people act like animals, i'll see them as animals and sadly stereotypes and cultures and identity and skin colour exist for a reason. That being who (YOU) are in this life. Enjoy it and Godspeed.

we shall indeed, my fellow tan german user!!

to add… I have met a lot of mixed breed kids… And it's fucking ruthless. They have no sense of identity and it's like being a bastard child in the 50's. At least from the drunken talks i've had with some of them back in high school. It's just not natural and it's not normal when you look at it from a occidental mindset. You see, every human wishes to self-preserve or their loved ones. They do so and fulfill these things by the way they were raised by their parents and society. Sadly, society is so broken that few see these patterns but still gravitate to the little bit of this structure that remains. So, if you wish to do yourself a disservice, and if you really hate your identity and your people so much (this isn't even necessarily a cognitive decision but rather programming you have allowed to change your mindset on a sub-conscious level.) then I cannot give you any further insights. You will probably dismiss me and forget I ever spoke to you as some user on the internet. But I hope you can see my point regardless if you agree with me or not. But just ponder on it for a few moments and think of it. Think of the ramifications outside of your own personal lusts and fantasies and look at the bigger picture. I wish I could tell you more about the things I've seen and the places I have travelled. But trust me on these above words user. It's a blessing in disguise. Alternatively, dismiss it. Regardless - this is a fucking thread about backpacking and we could've had this conversation around the fire. Man, I hope you find your way. I'm not perfect, I have regrets, and I am also broken… but if you surround yourself with people who always agree with you, you'll never learn new things. Hence the above words to you. I hope you have a family, and if I may ask, were you adopted by whites or maybe even jews? Only asking because this seems to be an issue you won't easily let go of. If not, perhaps a broken family - thank kikes and cultural marxism for that if it is the case. May you find your backpacking experience amazing though. Thanks for the reasonable discourse and keeping things friendly.

:^)

6/10 but i'll bite

Sorry Chaim, I meant the rainbow flag of being gay (Happiness). Every colour of the rainbow has its own lineage. Do not mix the colours and if you do then you have no diversity. Sorry if you were born a half-caste but now you can mate with other half-caste people and form a race on your own.

Hurr durr I have done one semester at College hurr durr and I know everything there is to know about herp derp politics n' religion n' philosophy n' stuff hurr durr let me prove how much wisdom and insight I have hurr durr about the ways of the world errr copied from my gender studies lecture notes hurr durr…

-

Wow, why do you hate Jesus Christ so much? You guys are so fucking obvious it's not even funny anymore. You kikes are literally everywhere and it's pitiful. Stop projecting user. I care about all people so long as they do not pose a threat to me. You just decided you didn't agree so instead of acting like a normal Holla Forumstard you went full fucking retard with a reply which is completely irrelevant. You're like a fucking bot.

The name is Jesus of Nazareth, the Christ, you fucktard.

I have two answers for you.

the "Christ" is a figurehead used by jews, kabahalists, certain sects of islam and even yazidi's who worship the crescent moon and sun in the name of saturn. Unless you are catholic, who listens to the man with the hat of dagon, you would realise that christ is a title rather than "THE" Christ. But thank you for reminding me should you be of the same mindset as the rest of us. I can't help but wonder that you may not be so I will follow up with this:

Sorry about that. And will you say/spell out God/ GOD. while doing so? Does the neshama within you still exist or have you been erased? I am faltered in many ways sir, but take out the splinter within your eye before accusing or attacking. You do not and never under estimate the power of Jehova Jireh. May you be covered by the blood, water and spirit of the TRUE Jesus Christ of Nazareth and the Holy Spirit. Regardless if you're working against him or not. Your spirit man which you have fractured screams out and yet here you stand with a man's heart full of hatred. And don't you dare to attempt legalism upon my heart for we are all wicked sinners. While greasy grace is rife upon the buildings of brick and mortar, you do not know me and I not know you. So don't and humble yourself before the King of Kings because we are all fallible under him. Your head and knee shall bow whether you prefer to or not. But we all await that judgement.

==NISSI==

A portion of humanity being shit does not excuse the wiping out all human life, rather a better idea is to wipe out specific parts of human life. Leaving the better people of each race, containing them within the places they are suited best rather than what we see today. Normalfags are normal fags because of society and our society essentially breeds narcissism and general faggotry due to the whole celebrity hood thing. Perhaps I'm underestimating human nature but I do believe that humans at least have a chance albeit small, at being not complete utter cunts.
and that's enough cringy blog posting for tonight

Thanks Satan

I know it's fucked but the world right now has a huge issue with Islam and the west, doesn't help that we keep bombing them and funding isis but not like we'll stop anytime soon.

Gee I don't know if you don't like it you might go back to Africa? Of course you complain about how whitey is so evil, while nonchalantly talking about how you're safely walking through the (nearly) crime free environment his laws, wit, intelligence, and ideals created. No white person owes you a damn thing you stupid nigger, you're birth in this country is your reparations.

six is the number of man.

What satan is saying is that the safest start to eugenics is by wiping out all the minorities, then working our way into the white populations.

A better and more interesting way would be to lock every single non-native resident in a specific part of the country, make it physically impossible to escape from this place and then every week increase the spending costs and reduce the land they have by a kilometre or two. Eventually, they'll be starving and in a city that is smaller than a village.
Make it reality tv too.

just die, nigger

Wealthy blacks commit more violent offenses than poor whites. Despite being 7% of the population black males commit over 50% of murders in the US.

Basically, reality fucking blows. I don't get all the nigger hate shit on the chans. It's like they've never actually lived around decent people. So all the decent blacks have to deal with this burden of statistics, even if the odds of a violent encounter are still extremely low.

I don't know what to tell you man. Shit like this honestly depresses me, because how the fuck do you fix it? Even liberal whites are racist as fuck…just in different ways. Whether it be the racism of low expectations or getting offended on behalf of others(seriously that is the most condescending shit I've ever seen), they find a way to be incredibly patronizing.

TBH, I think it might just be best to sort of make peace with it. People will always be racist. White, black, hispanic, asian, jewish, mixed. Everyone is racist. Studies have shown racist in-group bias as early as a few months old, even in children in mixed environments. Racism will never be fixed because it confers an evolutionary advantage.

I wish I could offer some kind of solution, but all I've got is sympathy man. Shit wears on me.

Pic unrelated.

Clearly, you haven't taken the word of Satan upon yourself.

Kek. White women aren't the sluttiest. They ARE the craziest though.

Again, going by data here, but by sexual promiscuity blacks take the lead. They got the STD lead too. BUT, they tend to be a lot more down to earth than white women.

White women are just fucking nuts. They make the most false rape accusations, tend to have zero sense of self preservation, and totally shit up everything.

So uh, take your pick. Kinda lose/lose as far as women in the US are concerned. This isn't data, just anecdote, but I find more black women in my area are worth actually talking to than whites. They actually have hobbies/interest besides taking dick(despite having more sex), and aren't fucking insane.