Why don't we start an internet campaign demanding more multiculturalism in Israël?

Why don't we start an internet campaign demanding more multiculturalism in Israƫl?

Is already a thing. It kind of works too, but jews that are in power don't want multiculturalism in the Israel ethno-state. The idea really is that it just shows hypocrisy.

This reminds me of that channel with the aspies using nazi Wojaks as avatars. It's the same cringey kind of *wink* *wink* humor, like I'm watching some atheist asshat who thinks he's being a clever and subtle Bugs Bunny. Whatever happened to people being able to talk to other people instead of talking down to them all the time or trying to muscle into an inside joke and then turning around to explain the joke to everyone outside the circle whether anybody cares or not? Especially if the dipshit get the joke himself?

Say again? In English, please.

According to Holla Forums its already happening.

What are you trying to say?

I'd say it's pretty obvious. Holla Forums was always a joke board, but it was one hell of a ride watching it become a Zionist tool board.

Holla Forums is a joke board. That's a fact which has always been a fact and will always be a fact. The only difference is the ride Ikampfy put you faggots through after he stole the place via Jim. Ya'll sucking that Jew cock under some grand delusions.

Suffer Jew, suffer.

Yeah, I'm sure suffering watching you morons sell your principles for an orange twitter whore.

b-but muh god emperor dindu nuffin

If it wasn't how Trump married his family to Jews, or how he defended Israel at that one rally, or how he botched the debates, or that awkward as fuck presidential dance, or how he risked/risks war with Russia and China, I really would like to know as to what exactly it would take for them to realize they've been had.

They're just too deep to back out now, they have to stay the course no matter how bad it makes them look because doing a 180 would make them look even more retarded and would cause infighting.

>Just canceled a CIA operation funding the syrian (((rebels)))

Don't you mean the SOLAR FREAKIN' WALL?

Oh and let's not forget how the Supreme Court just upheld the refugee ban.

It's getting hard to contain the smug tbh

Doing what, exactly? Strongly suggesting they maybe not kill more Palestinians and bulldoze their towns into dust?
Yeah, I'm sure to trust a thief who promises not to steal from me anymore. I'm sure it'll do loads of good after already funneling all that money and weaponry into ISIS after Assad and Russia are already beating ISIS into the ground. Sure makes up for all the US rhetoric demanding Assad to step down for a new puppet regime. Sure makes up for all those dead civilians, Iraq, Lybia, Tunisia, Afghanistan and the rest. Stopping all funding to a defunct coup movement so they can take ousting Assad to the UN's bullshit councils, wowzers.
Except when it comes to Cremia. Plus, again, waiting until ISIS is basically dead in Syria thanks to Assad and Russia. Where was Trump on any of that? Oh yeah, crying about false flag gas attacks and ordering the most embarrassing military strike since Australia's Emu War.
Something they're doing perfectly well on their own. Why can't Holla Forums apply terms like "controlled opposition" when it effects le Meme Emperor? Strange shit. Really strange shit.
By doing what, exactly? He made a deal with auto, coal, and stripping away environmental measures to prevent health risks?
You mean fence. Oh, sorry, partial fence.

Where's that smug going to be when Trump doesn't get his second term? Is that smug doing anything for you over Obamacare or the Clinton's getting off scott-free with their pedo rapist friends?

Yes. And canceling the funding to their proxy army, AKA ISIS
Building relations with Russia, and again, now he's cancelled the funding to ISIS which is ensuring victory for Assad.
Right, because we're hearing about that every day. Oh wait, we're not, and Russia still controls Crimea with no sanctions.
How about bringing back millions of jobs to the country from overseas? And as for coal, in addition to axing regulations, he made a deal with China to buy all their coal from the US as opposed to NK, which is a MASSIVE victory that leftists like you have conveniently ignored.
No I mean a wall, faggot. They are drilling the ground for it. And before you go crying about how they'll never be able to build on private land, go look up eminent domain.
Trump is letting it fail because Congress can't make up their fucking mind. Sure, he could force a new bill through, but then you people would cry "WAH HES A DICTATOR" even more than you do now

The rest of your post isn't worth responding to.

Well, it would be a shame if someone started inciting already present and strong Arab anti-israeli sentiment for yet another intifada in Israel I guess.

there is literally nothing wrong with being a zionist

#trump2020

gas all kikes

race war now

Holla Forums is so silly lol