Do not oppose the Master

Do not oppose the Master.

"The United States will allow torture again over Sen. John McCain’s dead body."

thedailybeast.com/john-mccain-pledges-to-fight-donald-trump-on-torture

We do not talk about Trump on Holla Forums

Bask silently in the light

I thought Trump already backed away from his belief in torture in a face-saving way (claiming that he is going to defer to the expert opinion of Mattis)

Trump truly will be the greatest president. These Holla Forums niggers just keep laughing, yet they can't even get their Commie leaders to get 1 delegate! Hah! Stupid niggers! Can't handle that you can't stump T.L. Trump hehehehehe

He's such a hero!

LEFTYPOL NIGGER YOU ARE NOT WELCOME

what the fuck are you talking about? Since when do lefties hate neo-cons? Neo-cons are allies with the left. Or did you not get the obvious sarcasm? Git gud faggot.

you're fucking retarded mate

Face it, you live in Siam and you are not doing anything. Pol Pot is dead, there is nothing left to say dickhead hahahahaha! You truly are the weakest link goodbye!

I wish Trump would die of cancer. Maybe then we could get a real President in who wasn't such a Zionist or a tool. Is Pence as based as everyone says or would he have to go to for somebody better to make it in? How many Zionists need to die before we get to somebody who's actually American First?

Here, I'll spell it out for you.

I was literally saying that McCain is a warmonger and he is virtue signaling by claiming he is against torture. I was literally supporting Trump and denouncing McCain but you are too fucking stupid to understand this. You're so autistic that you can't comprehend sarcasm.

What are you saying? Are you speaking English? You fuck? Go back to 4chan you degenerate or should I say NIHOW CHING BONG LING LONG fri rish fri rish yersh yersh!!

So all Trump supporters should go back to 4chan. This is your logic.

there is literally nothing wrong with zionism

DERP

PFFF Xaxaxaxaxa! You fucking dumb retard mongaloid. YOU ARE PROVING MY POINT YOU CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH…… YES GO BACK TO 4chan YOU STUPID RETARD FUCK…>>>

Your logic sucks you moron.

Fri reich fri rirsch i go now chop my rifes hands orf yesh yesh

Please continue, faggot

Leftypol and siberia is your home fri reich yersh fri reich

keep going

u r boring now bye

I'm glad I helped you to vent your autism.

Poor America… they just don;t realize that the rest of the world is laughing at them because of that man.

Wow, all 300 million + people should be worried they're being laughed at… Cunt

Yeah, cuckold nations are laughing at us for embracing nationalism while nationalist countries like Poland are praising us.

Music to my ears~

What money? Isn't Murrica $17 trillion in debt, with states running out money to support basic yearly budgets to do the most basic bitch stuff of keeping roads paved and bridges from collapsing?

things are getting better

Torture stains the flag. Fuck Trump.

Bud, removing building standards is good why?
Lovely fantasy. Too bad nobody will elect Trump for a second term and the next President will probably be the last because you Murricans are incapable of selecting any party that isn't muh Democrats and muh Republicans. You lads really do love being lied to, so long as you get fucked the right way every 4th of July and your complimentary hormone-stuffed turkies on Thanksgiving. lol