Randy Stair 2.0

I want to become the next Randy Stair except i will be the weeb version of him i am willing to go shoot up an anime convention and die for my waifu Misaki Nakahara should i do it fam??.

no, go to bed

Naahh.

Sure thing! But would you mind telling me where you plan on doing so?
Your name would also be appreciated, so we 8channers can remember you better.

Nice try officer LOL.

Do it, fag, and I promise I'll be your best friend in heaven/hell/Valhalla, or whatever.

Thanks user.

Dubs decides your fate.

Bump. Need more Misaki posted ITT NAO

don't let your dreams be dreams

and make sure to write a manifesto, it's considered good form

Just make sure you make a video crying like a little bitch about how your parents don't do anything for you while living in their house rent free.

ur waifu a shit, nerd.

FUCK OFF NORMIE!!.

Will do will also leave you with my entire rule 34 collection check the news tomorrow afternoon.

You want to become the next imageboard punchline?

Just do the most lulzy thing you can think of.

You should shoot up a furry convention instead? Go hunt some animals.

Good idea.

how come has nobody ever done this before? it's not like they can run very far in their fucking suits, most of them are white and fuzzy so you easily spot death fakers.

The mental image of a bunch of furry suits full of bullet holes with blood oozing out makes me giggle. I'm horrible. I know. The funnniest part would be the aftermath. You know a bunch of autisic furries are going to try and capitalize on the tragedy (pulse nightclub). We'll be laughing for months. Think of all shit comics…

Something stupid like that I'm sure.

Pretty good waifu tbh. She's so caring/cute in a crazy sort of way.
Yes you should. Your waifu is worth it and those other normalfaggots deserve to die for trying to imitate 2d with 3dpd. Not even mentioning they all have shit taste in waifus.

Come on, you very well know they'd just have an awkward silence party with DJ playing some gay "sad in memoriam remix" and walls would just be covered in pictures of dead furry OCs. They'd have a donate to help family victims scam going on and bathroom would reek of gay sex. Entire place would smell like gym sweat but unlike gym sweat, it would be the sweat of very, very bad diet. There would probably be two furry security guards at entrance patting you down. I've come to expect nothing original from these shitters anymore. Even weebs would have more originality.

I'm fucking dying. Thank you for the chuckle user I needed that.

Thanks user thats good to hear.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

if you plan to use a shotgun, don't hold it by your waist like that retard. ah, and don't forget to mention your loving Holla Forumsrothers in your manifesto.

Sure, Misaki deserves a lot more love.