Apple Security

How does it feel Holla Forums that an Apple device is now more secure?

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/apple.html
telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/8912714/Apple-iTunes-flaw-allowed-government-spying-for-3-years.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The CIA Niggers don't have to "tippity-tap" your phone, when they can get your data straight from Verizon.

Purchase a NEXUS 5? I was looking into using KDE Plasma.

Any recommendation?

i owned quite allot of phones with various OS's.
the iPhone 5s is the best phone i'v ever used, on par with the Toshiba TG01 which was the most underrated phone in history and my all time favorite
while all other phones of its time were 2 inch thick and fell like bricks in your pocket, the tg01 was just 0,35 inch think and weighted 125g, a literal paper for its time.
i still believe that windows mobile 6.5 is the best mobile OS period.

would buy thats sexy bastard again in a heart beat

I wish apple would release an updated iPhone SE

What made you think that (((iOS))) is more secure?

First, take a look at Apple's response and previous responses including challenging the backdoor in their iOS for the FBI.

They are the only manufacturer or has stood up to the efforts of agencies attempting to monitor.

I am suprised Holla Forums is not supported, at least, of their efforts. Not to say there are not exploits, just Apple as a company does do what it can to provide udpates and fight the new notion of monitoring of its customers.
"The technology built into today's iPhone represents the best data security available to consumers, and we're constantly working to keep it that way," it said.
"Our products and software are designed to quickly get security updates into the hands of our customers, with nearly 80% of users running the latest version of our operating system.
"While our initial analysis indicates that many of the issues leaked today were already patched in the latest iOS, we will continue work to rapidly address any identified vulnerabilities.
"We always urge customers to download the latest iOS to make sure they have the most recent security update."

Google declined to even comment on the subject and m$ just says "we are aware"

because we helped write it lol

If it means standing up to government overreach, more companies should market and PR like Apple then.

why?
the SE is already more powerful than 99% of smartphones out there

They stood up for for that terrorist guy but not long after that they gave info on kickass torrents guy to FBI. They are not any better than other large corporations.

Tg01 was a fun phone, but wm was died for good.

difference is, they gave access to kickass guy's apple id user history. They did not hack his encrypted phone or pwn him because the FBI asked

So you think it wasn't just staged so they can give the fake illusion of privacy for people after Snowden's leak.

i'll never forgive M$ for ditching WM.
i loved everything about that OS and was using it since 2003.

i miss it, i miss it so fucking much.

yeah, as soon as NSA gives permission to do this
in this regard they are the same as microsoft

stallman.org/apple.html

telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/8912714/Apple-iTunes-flaw-allowed-government-spying-for-3-years.html

Best decision they ever made. WM was MAXIMUM TRASH.

faggot

It's a closed source, locked down toy OS. A Galaxy S3 has an open source bootloader (due to leaks a while ago) and is able to run Lineage OS perfectly meaning it gets security updates every week or so. It's cheaper, has better battery life, and has proper modem isolation. It also has a micro SD slot.

You're a dumbfuck for using defective by design products made by literal faggots. Enjoy the placebo encryption and planned obsolesce.

Apple.

Sounds great - for people who need protection from their own mental retardation and their government.

Protip for the likes of you: Downing antibiotics constantly helps also if you're the sort of person who eats every soft object you find on the floor.

Feels bad people throw around the term "secure" so loosely

I literally can't even.

I hope to god most of the replies in this thread are OP samefagging. Otherwise we're in seriously deep shit.

What's with iFaggots lately? They're everywhere.

Must be the new ad targeting algorithm.

It's not more secure. CIA and friends have simply not bothered to look for as many exploits for it as Android comprises a much larger market share. If Apple were to become the majority you can bet it would have more exploits.

I came just to sage your shit.

You are the cancer that's been driving the thin-shit revolution.

So bunch of empty gestures are your proof that Apple is now magically more secure?

Wew lad, I guess it's now safe to upload nude pics to the proprietary icloud... ops...

Are you just bait or The most Naive person in existence ?

sage