Quit my job today, mom told me to get the fuck out. Leaving tomorrow to live on the streets...

quit my job today, mom told me to get the fuck out. Leaving tomorrow to live on the streets, should i just break into the gun safe and off myself?

YES
Stream it, won't you?

if it happens, will do bb

She's just being emotional like all women are. If you play it right you can move back in, although I don't think it would be healthy. Do you know anyone else that you can stay with?

Excellent.
Now explain your predicament in greater detail.

i have MDD and developing schizophrenia, i got out of the psych ward 2 months ago and had to move abck home. She immediatly forced me to go back to where I used to work (a warehouse) andd it was making me contemplate how nice itd be to drive my forklift headfirst into a wall. So, I quit, anddd she just heard that and immediatly called me lazy and told me to get out by tomorrow. To note, I'm applying for disability but she justtt tells me I'm not disabled and am just a lazy shit

Used to work for a disability lawyer. Depending on how much medication you're on you might get benefits. You'll get jack shit in income though, probably like $800 a month or less.

thats an apartment, food, and internet. thats all i really need

As long as you're on 1-2 anipsychotic medications and have a doctor say that you are unable to work because of your condition then you have a decent chance. Get some form or representation though, the government makes it impossibly complicated to do on your own and it's illegal for firms to charge you money.

noted, thank you.

Only problem is the process takes like 3 months so you'll have to survive until the lel

its been in the works since i got out of the psych ward, so 1 month to go

Make a copy of the house key, that way you can come back for easy munchies.

Alright, hopefully they aren't complete retards or you'll have to wait another 5 months to hear back on the results of an appeal. Make sure you have a way to contact whoever is doing your paperwork. We had countless homeless people who got approved for benefits but we couldn't get ahold of them.

carotid compression

im honored you think ican write/draw, i cant

Move in with other family if you can

Most writers can't either.
schizos make for good skinwalkers

This minus the "all women are" bit. Promise her you'll get your shit back together and mean it. She's only doing this because she's concerned about you.

I'm a writer and basically this. Basically anything that isn't critically acclaimed and didn't get nominated for anything might be brilliant otherwise but 9/10 or more times the diction, sentence structure, word choice, even dialogue, all of that is unexceptional. It's actually harder to read books to enjoy them once you git gud, I find myself criticizing Tolkien and almost anyone below Vonnegut.

t. the orc community

Oh, so you think just because I had an issue with his incredibly racial-science based portrayal of races as Always X or Always Y from elves to hobbits to even humans but particularly orcs I must be an orc. Fan-fucking-tastic.

it was actually more about his way of transitioning scenes and going on tangents

The entire beginning of the silmarillion is about how men and dwarves aren't always X or always Y, and in fact are quite unpredictable and how this leads to the divide and mistrust of the races and the destruction of the nĂºmenĂ³reans.
Even the fucking Maiar weren't predictable or uncorruptable
The reason orcs are all X is because they are elves that have been twisted by melkor both in body and mind until they are basically just a living being of rage, they don't count as a race, just a horde of raging savages.

All your fancy elvish learning doesn't mean squat when there's raiding to be done.
S'cool, I was reading LotR when I was 6 so my english used to be just a tad over-complicated

ackshually, the sub-races or tribes or families are quite consistent. Petty-dwarves. Noldorin. Stoors. The different early groups of men including houses of the Edain. It's all pretty close to race theory. And notice that even after the destruction of the Ring, the dwarves don't stop their RaHoWa against the goblins.

The most differences you will see are in those who fail to live up to their birth, or are fated for very different things, such as Turin and Tuor. Who can easily be seen as extensions of their father's fates, which is still quite in line with race theory.

but they always acted like Maiar. They were another level of noble but many fell too far up their own asses.

Poor analysis constructed by a sloppy thinker masquerading as a mid-tier IQ autist. This user is right , extending his example is a sign of your sub-par rhetorical skills.

It's hard to talk at your level.

No shit, men and dwarves are the broadest category. It's like saying white men, it doesn't show the differences between actual races.

Which is why they have the most cases of redemption, right?

Way to not ackshually say anything.

Hi Reddit

Kill yourself, you pretentious hipster shit

Did you ever stop to think that maybe his mother is actually just sick and tired of her autistic failure of a son and that this was the last straw for her to finally wash her hands of him? OP doesn't exactly sound like a stable and decent son. OP do you mom a favor and use an exit bag so that she won't have to clean up yet another one of your messes once you've gone.

nice comeback fag

Yeah, I did stop to think of that but the advice still applies. She's his fucking mom, there's almost no way she doesn't give a shit about him.

oh wowie wow wowwww Tolkien is sooper perfect, nah go back to /tg/ you brainlet. I was fucking joking, but it's true, Tolkien saw groups and not individuals.

Nigger, I've been a full-blown hikki for almost half my life now, with little sign of improvement on the horizon. I've lost count of the times my mother has threatened to kick me to the curb. My relationship to her is downright parasitical at this point, and yet, here I am. OP just has to do something nice for some goodboy points.

Actually fixing yourselves is worth infinite good boy points.

And that's all fine and dandy, but in the meantime OP has to eat, he needs a roof over his head. Priorities, user.

Promising to fix yourself and meaning it is worth a weighty sum of good boy points as well.

No user, we need you, every time an user kills themselves it hurts man cus you guys are some of the most interesting people.
Please don't, things can't get better if you die.

But they can always get worse, much worse.

Hurry retard, make a video with a super expensive cam bought with your mom's money and talk about what happened, then post a tipeee to make others help you

If you can actually break into a gun safe, you are going to be richer than your parents ever dreamed of being.
If not, then yes, kill yourself.

steal it and cleanse your neighborhood

OP you will be a god amongst us if you do.

Update, OP

How goes living in the sewer with TMNT's?

you don't know women apparently

I was one arguing for the racial group stuff, but that's just not true at all, even if they do tend to strongly fit into groups. How would you make people more individualistic in that world? Have elves run to the big city and be whores? Have some of the Rangers secretly wear women's undergarments when they're alone innawoods? Get more into the mind of one of the hobbits who just thinks food is fuel and really hates mushrooms?

today fbi was a pretty cool guy