There are people who actually thought the S3 big bad was going to be Doctor Alchemy

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

He looks pretty fucking fast. Like, REALLY fucking fast.

Haven't watched it yet, but they told us there wouldn't be a season-wide big ban. There would be a few smaller ones that take up a few episodes each.

Yeah that didn't kill the moment.

And look, one guy turned into a turd, like the show is.

>original look looks like a bad Jojo character

I mean it's an improvement but it's still so bland and uninspired.

It's a real shame these shit cheap CW shows care more about pandering to the left than telling great stories. Honestly I think the show's weak points could be overlooked if they at least got actors that fit their roles and costumes that make sense. Flash should not wear leather. Like just go full fucking Sentai already. Stop talking this crap so seriously with "practical" dark costumes.

Looks more like they're ripping off the Shrike from Hyperion.

Out of all the super heroes that exist, shouldn't The Flash be the one that Hollywood is actually comfortable letting him wear spandex?

I'm really disappointed that the movie version basically is wearing armor.

Fuck you, Savitar was awesome in the comics.

Exactly!

Please shoot yourself.

I'm in the minority of people who enjoyed Man of Steel, Batman v Superman, and Suicide Squad, and I want to enjoy the upcoming movies as well. But I can't defend anything about their version of the flash, the actor, the costume, it's just all bad.

Just look at him compared to these runners, the could've easily made a creative and "realistic" while still bright and light and costume for the Flash, but they went so lazy with the generic armor shit.

I'm glad you can at least agree on that. Enjoy the films if you can but it's important to not be blind about the problems with them all.

Thanks DC. You certainly love and respect your characters.

If you'll look at rebirth, they definitely do.

The problem is Warner when it comes to the movies. With the show I think it's more that Grant Gustin plays a 10/10 Barry and they didn't ask him to dye his hair.

I'm curious as to why The Flash has lost three different directors at this point. This dude was scheduled to direct it for a bit but I guess he's gone now.

Maybe the higher ups are cunts?

What do you mean 'maybe'?

I do not like his Barry at all. If he at least dyed his hair then he'd be more bearable. Like seriously so many actors don't fit their parts purely on looks.

user how is he not like Barry

I'll have to look into who the producers are.

He's skinny as fuck without blonde hair. His personality is iffy. I was never a huge flash comic fan so I'm not super familiar with his personality overall. But his look is so off base.

Barry never had a personality in the comics. He comes from a time when superheroes' civilian identities were identical mannequins. You know how to spot Barry Allen standing in a crowd of super secret ID's? He's the one with the crew cut.

Wally had a little personality, but it was pretty much limited to being a dick, being unsure of himself, hating being compared to Barry, that was about IT. Credit Grant Gustin for making Barry anything at all beyond "crew cut".

In the 90's JLA pilot they couldn't even keep track of if it was supposed to be Barry or Wally, and they obviously took everything they knew about him from that one issue of JLI. Like they had Hal acting like Guy. Fucking casuals.

Thank god. I was going to be mad if the season finale boiled down to another person saying, "Run Barry, RUN" another time.

The costume isn't so bad, considering.

Lefties ruin everything.

Oh god, I forgot how shitty TV movie JL Flash was.

If they made his outfit more fitting and brighter, it would probably be the best one, and make people really hate the movie one more.

I'm half in the mind to spam Twitter to Berlanti

So is Dr. Alchemy Savitar? Or is he in league with Saviar?

Let me show you my normalfag friend's response to that flash suit.

Savitar has always had a Speed Cult around him, so chances are Alchemy is just a devout Savitar kind of guy.

What did I just read?
That friend might not be a complete normalfag. Bring him here to boost post count and we can haze him to think our ways.