Prove you have an IQ of 100 or above

Prove you have an IQ of 100 or above

Other urls found in this thread:

free-iq-test.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers aren't people. They are animals. They don't deserve rights.

I know how to bypass the sadpanda. What about you, faggot?

DERP!

there do I win?

I don't watch television, instead I read books and play mentally-challenging video games, such as Minecraft, in order to entertain myself. Unlike those who lack both creativity and intelligence, I have no need for mindless mental stimulation such as "call of duty" or "Quake." I am superior.

K.

free-iq-test.org/

I used too, until alcohol ruined me for a decade

I just do. It's not that impressive. 120+ is where I begin to crumble.

in grade 4 i was tested for being gifted but im only 87th percentile, while gifted is 98th percentile. This is in Canada though not stinky usa where i would be probably a little higher. Plus im a little drunk

Wow, no one is getting replies in this thread

(((You)))

yuo=gay

Aliens are humans from the future looking back on us. The anal probes are just fantasy, as this board demonstrates daily. They can not materialize in this world but can view snapshots with devices that get seen as legitimate UFOs.

I can solve this with pen and paper

Not impressive. Try again.

Sure, after you post your solution retard

I don't browse Holla Forums

I post in Holla Forums…

Say no more!

Why you think basic math is impressive?

I do not make threads asking people what their IQ.

I'm not answering anymore questions until you prove your IQ is 90 or higher by posting your solution to the above equation

your an idiot

that's what you're mom said after she gave birth to you

excellent

Not me. Rude.

I''l solve it, but I have a very important event scheduled within the next 12 hours and can't do it now. I'm not going to sabotage my real-world activities for the sake of fake internet points.

I'll be free tomorrow around 20:00 GMT. If this thread is still up, I'll post the solution here, along with all the steps I took to derive it. If this thread dies before then, make a new one with the image of the equation. I promise I'll solve it then.

just run it through wolfram alpha

it's not even an IQ-testing question

it's a look-what-I-learned-in-school-recently question

I'm actually interested in solving this because of its similarity to a bunch of equations I solved in the past. Wolfram alpha would spoil the fun.

OK, but until then you're a nigger faggot retard

You have to do it by hand retard. Why don't you try, if you're not a sub 85 IQ that is.

Although I don't have much time, I would like to contend otherwise. Do you have a basic understanding of C?

I do, why?

i happen to have full understanding of your mom's C

Here let me pull out my harvard essay

#BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM #BLM

because it's just a nuisance, and I'd have to brush up on some stuff I haven't done for years. I've done stuff like that before so there isn't anything to prove to myself. I might find it interesting if I'd never done it before.

You're a goddamn nigger. This problem was meant to leave us with a clusterfuck of decimals

Excellent. Here's something to examine until tomorrow.

float f_atan(float x){ //Assume int and float are both 32-bit data types, used fixed-width types if necessary int i3, i5, i7 = *(int*)&x; i3 = i3*3 - 0x7EF47AE1; i5 = i5*5 - 0xFDE8F5C3; i7 = i7*7 - 0x17CDD70A4; x = x - (0.333f * (*(float*)&i3)) + (0.2f * (*(float*)&i5)) - (0.1428 * (*(float*)&i7)); return x;}

If you didn't compete in mathematics, or if it isn't your hobby, then you haven't done something similar to that equation. Your low IQ brain, over-estimating its abilities like low IQ brains do, is tricking you into thinking that you've done this kind of thing before.

Not only have I done stuff like that before, but I could teach someone with an IQ lower than 100 to do it too. It's not an IQ-testing question.

prove it post your solution

meant to write
Anyway I could keep tack

Anyway if I keep solving then I get

Imma go add in the first section
Shit, I dunno how to do this

You don't understand, I'm not going to crunch the numbers because it's a nuisance.

I'm an engineer, so I don't really care about the IQ claims of some high school kid that recently learned what the log button on his calculator does

Yes, yes, I'm sure you're one of Africa's finest engineers.>>7225133

fuck

you are a true patriot

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!

i dunno if this is right I'm only a stupid ass bitch with noknowledge
x^2 + 3x = 0
x(x+3)=0
x=0
x=-3

excellent

OP is a faggot.

I am not Dysnomia.

I'm gonna forfeit my claim to >100 IQ to say that scrolling past without commenting is the best proof.

Well. Now that I'm a retarded normie, gonna go fight for wimminz rights. Me 4 She. cya.

I listen to classical music lol

I took the final redpill and have realized iq is a meme.

I'm in the top percentile on the ASVAB.

You just proved to be the dumbest one here.

Not even mad, fatty.

Enjoy getting fucked over from the government fighting for Israel because they deemed a country "Too problematic." so they make you go in there and reduce it to rubble so they can just expand their influence for their own needs not yours or your peoples.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

did i do good?

So what? Most of the force doesn't even do combat, you know. And it's not exactly Europeans on the firing line. Just sand people. Nor does it really matter. If you don't do it, someone else will.

The military is just an organized form of NEETdom with better pay. You live on the property of someone else and eat whatever food they give you, do whatever the guy who's been in for a few years long than you says, and walk away from it with a free ride for the rest of your life. I mean, yeah, most people just blow it. But most people who win the lottery also blow it. You can't blame that on the military, that's just human stupidity.

I admit, the system is fucked, and I'd love to fix it. Hell, give me half of the money someone like Trump started off with, and I'd already be laying the groundwork for a government job. But since we can't all be rich, this is what I have to work with.

Israel is the best country on earth and Jews are the master race.

I don't need the approvation of a bunch of losers to feel clever.

The holocaust didn't happen.

Feelsbadman. How do I get me some of dem IQ points?

Prove you arent a dataminer

prove you aren't a faggot

I do not know my IQ yet.

Mila's best girl

I am not Op.

Prove you aren't a butthurt dataminer.

Improve your mind and body, it's the only two things that can't be taken away from you.

Way too lazy to commit to those 10 points

Get healthy first fag

I am a GNU/Linux user.

Isn't 100 the average IQ? At least in Western countries? Why would you make people prove they're average?