I just scored a grip of fucking dro

I just scored a grip of fucking dro

Ama

Doubt ill smoke it all

If real make the weed spell "Holla Forums". It you can't do that, fuck off.

Its a honeypot, faggot.

No one gives a damn about your drugs. Take it to reddit or 4chan or someplace like that where you'll be treated like you're oh so edgy, unique, and special.

Whats that?

It's not. I found it in a giant bag in my backyard. I have family that does it

That is literally some thyme, rosemary and oregano dog. You're gonna get fucked up if you smoke that

Basically just cleaning the fuck out of it of fucking stems right now

Looks like trim. Probably a few ounces of it. I used to smoke quite a bit of trim because I could get it for $50 an oz. It's not worth it some of the time because it would take 2-4g to even get high off that shit.

I second that that shit doesn't even remotely look like weed. Looks like a big bag of cooking herbs.

Sprinkle some on your cock and take a pic for us

I don't know

It smells like weed

I just found it

Roll a blunt or joint and smoke it and post results. I'll be monitoring this thread OP, don't let me down.

Aight OP. You cool.

Nah it's weed trimmings for sure. Pic related for comparison. It's best use is for selling it to retards or making some wax out of it.

FBI's dead man's drop?

Its clearly a honeypot.

It'd be fucked up if it was mixed with K2, if so then I am truly fucked.

FUCK SPICE AND LACED SHIT

It would prolly be worth more than trim. It doesn't look like it's mixed with anything though. Don't expect to get stoned off it unless you roll a whole blunt or two.

Only one way to find out OP, don't be a faggot. Time stamp a pic of you smoking nigger.

I know those are just lawn trimmings and you are trolling OP. Just fucking do it anyways. Entertain us.

Gross, you should make edibles or something out of it, if anything.

Nigger are you sure you didn't just find a bag full of grass clippings?

Can I smoke some?

where u live boy u wanna meet up

don't be a pussy
show results if still alive

rip OP

And yet again, OP was a faggot

he's probably cleaning his sink, that shit does that to a man. no way his bible isn't missing a page, and his camera is ready to rock

You "found" it?

you gonna smoke/snort like a faggot, or shoot it up like a champ? get some mileage

That's not bud you faggot. It's worthless.

He won't get stoned, he'll just get a headache and feel nauseated.

looks like garbage weed to me.. no offense..

fuck off, wigger

As someone who used to smoke trim only because I was really low on money I could still get high off it, in fact I even had a few people who wanted to buy it. Obviously at a really low price though like $6/g.

I wouldn't consider it worthless at all, but if he's willing to make some edibles or wax out of it he'd get quite a bit.

Nigger, you might as well smoke hemp. Its garbage. Hence why the owner discarded it.

Have you no dignity, sir?

DUDE LEAVES LMAO

here
Looks like I was wrong; this place is Reddit/4chan. Please continue OP.

You poor fags, buy some real weed and smoke it.

I hate to burst your bubble OP, but that might just be grass clippings.

That's oregano.

that looks like a spice or just straight up leaves

THIS IS A PILE OF MARJORAM, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

-t. sous-Chef