Attention Whoring: Crippling Depression Edition

Ask someone who got admitted to a psych ward for depression anything. Also, if you feel like meeting up with me come to [Removed because yall lazy]

Ill be here for a few more hours if anyone cares to join me.

Show me your asshole

why would you be depressed? youre a board volunteer. you have won at life lel

show him your asshole

Go full autistic screeching mode

A n u s

I can't believe you faggots, brb.

I got clinicly diagnosed for depression
My phychatrist is strongly reccomending i take antidepressants, saying it might take years to fix me
I dont want to
should i?

The people has spoken.

Check out the shit in my asshole. See how it strings up and down which causes it to goop up like that

OH MY GOD HE'S REALLY GONNA DO IT
💝

Just show us your asshole, that's all your good for.

also, what kind of self harm do you do?
I stopped doing it but i used to make light scars with my knife on my left shoulder

HAHA HOW THE FUCK CAN DEPRESSION BE REAL HAHAHAHA NIGGA JUST GET A HOOKER LIKE NIGGA DO DRUGS

2/10 would not wipe

I'm not going to do that shit, if you are chronically depressed you should tho.

I don't, self harm is for pussies, if you really want to die don't be an edgy emo faggot, because thats all you are going to be to everyone else after you are ACTUALLY dead.

Fuck that degenerate shit, what do you take me for, some kind of degenerate scum?
If, by some miracle, one doesn't already get AIDS from the hooker, this is a surefire way to get it.

I would rather not have a following in the gay community by shaving my ass like last time.

How can you get into a psych ward for depression without being chronicly depressed or self harming, tho?
and your diagnosis at the OP mentions self harm.

I don't want to die, i just like seeing my blood

Yeah gotta watch out for those pot needles man, my friend shot up a whole marijuana once and nearly got an OD.
Later it turned out he had HIV.

You call the police or suicide hotline, say you feel like shit and you want to kys. Psych analysis underestimates my thought process, I never even mentioned self harm to the tards.

I like the taste of blood, weird right?

Someone solve this and bring a sandwich. I only scrambled it so you guys would have a good puzzle for once.

If I do drugs i'm waking up in a gutter, fuck your gay hippie shit.

No lie. You've got a pretty cute butthole

Suicide is self harm you genius

Now show us your cock and balls faggot haha

I think most people like the taste of blood, but i specifically like to look at my blood
so why do you want to kys?

lsd/schrooms? I got a friend that offers me some every time but i don't see a point.

OH YEAH HELL YEAH THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT *SNIFF SNIFF* YEAH *SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIF* OH YEAH ABSOFUCKINLUTELY WOOHOO HELL YEAH *SNIFF* *SNIFF* *SNIFF* FUCKIN HELL YEAH

Shrooms are fine and you can't OD on them but you need to be in a right state of mind before you do them, LSD avoid it unless you got some painful mental illness.

Literally nothing wrong with weed unless you're underage and in that case avoid as it can do you absolutely no good.

Good to know someone likes jungles

If you talk about people who have committed suicide, do you say they self harmed to death or do you say they committed suicide? Fuck you and fuck your technicalities

No

Never did any drug, did weed lmao once and hated it, as well as myself. Booze is good once in a while tho.

Keep in mind they gave us egg substitute in the hospital, so theres some hot afterburn coming out of there.

Top meme.

Anyways I think i'm going home boys, if anyone lives in Fort Collins or Loveland hit ya boi up

Your loss. There's a reason it's prescribed against depression. You were probably not super comfortable where ever you were smoking which can be a big bummer if you get paranoid as a beginner.
Smoking alone is the best, fuck people.

Can we see more butthole.

I used to be depressed. Then I grew up and quit being a faggot. Just start drinking heavily and pretty soon you'll feel nothing at all.

Holy shit.

Are you there against your will?

Shut the fuck up, more butthole.

At least its done raining, if anyone wants to actually meet up ill be here for a while, not like I have anywhere else to be.

can you tl;dr?
ty vol

Cheer up you stupid nigger it could always be worse.

tl;dr Im depressed and alone, ask me shit or meet up with me if you are feeling generous.

Could it?

gib us your contact information

yah. you could be serving 10 years in prison for robbing a bank and get turned in by your own kind, all for $4800 dollars. or you could be busted by some paedophile raid. you could be homeless. possibilities are endless.

How did you get admitted to a psych ward? Was it court ordered? Thanks if you answer

You're (hopefully) not a nigger, that alone should be reason to be happy

(720) 739-0648
James Wengert
Ill gib address when im back home tomorrow, otherwise see previous screenshot
Wifi is shit, dont expect a call

Yeah I could be in the kennel, at least there I have people to talk to and people that would kill me if given the opportunity.

I called the suicide hotline, it was not court ordered, nor is it what I ordered.

Ah, but being a nog would actually solve all of my problems

i expected a fucking email dude.

In what way?

HEY FAGGET
mods r gay lel jk omlet is a pretty cool guy

LOOK AT THESE IMAGES FOR 30 SECONDS AND YOU WILL NEVER BE DEPRESSED AGAIN