Vaping

If you smoke weed in 2017 instead of vaping it you are a retard who fell for a meme. Its a joke how little you need to get high and you will notice how much money you save instantly. Its also healthier than smoking, you can take major hits without coughing and it doesnt smell.

Give me one advantage of a joint over a vaporizer.

Vaping is for weak faggots who are scared of cigs. Vaping, hipsters, trannies are why White women have turned to soiling themselves with nigger dick

We are talking about drugs here.

vaping will never get you as high as a huge bong hit does

I smoke cigs too. I only vape in my house because I don't want it to smell like an ashtray

Pussy

You underestimate what huge hits you can take out of a vaporizer.

lol wut

On the whole you're right but vaping will just make you consume more weed. It's less messy, less smelly, it hits you in a less dirty feeling way..

nah, I've smoked every which way and vapes are for noobs. They're good if you only need a little bitty baby hit, but that's about it

You look like youre giving a robot some succ compared to smoking a joint

Lel you look like a nigger instead of someone giving a robot some succ. Which is worse?

You're a pussy if you cough.

That's a plus.

I used a magic box for the longest time and definitely noticed an improvement in my lungs but it takes 3-4x as long to get high and when you're sitting out in the fucking heat that can be a dealbreaker. And yes it still smells, not as bad but if you're constantly smoking inside your whole house will end up smelling of weed to anyone who visits.

stop consuming poison.

We're talking about weed not alcohol.

Blunt > Bowl > Edibles > Bong > Joint > Sobriety > Vape

If you do it for inner reasons and you choose this over cigs, than yes, its gay.
I started it because my girlfriend wanted me to stop smoking so much. Tobacco is so much better but this will do if my girlfriend likes it better for daily usage.

have fun with your lung cancer

i prefer bongs myself

no guessing who wears the pants in your relationship

Its not natural, son.

Philip Morris?

sure man

Hey, as long as I get to stay home while she makes all the money, she gets to wear the pants all she wants.

Vaping is great. (If you're a faggot.)

Try and stop me faggot.

underaged faggot detected, I vape because I want to get my nicotine fix in a relatively healthy way, not to show off, you obnoxious little faggot.

Stop smoking if you're doing it to "look cool", you're the ultimate insecure faggot here.

see