Since subsaharian Africans are so afraid of witchcraft (don't believe me...

Since subsaharian Africans are so afraid of witchcraft (don't believe me, read the comments by them under Macron's speech videos), cant we just spreed rumors that some westerner will cast malefic spell on them if they come to the west.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucl.ac.uk/mace-lab/debunking/theories
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They will come in droves with their shamans to the source of this black magic and counter it with blood magic
You can't win in this fight, user

No they won't, they are afraid of witchcraft. My ex gf from Cameroon told me she used to have boyfriend back in her country and never told him she was leaving, because she was afraid some witch would cast a bad spell on her house. One of the salemaids at my office (that was full of africans) didnt want to tell she made more money than anyone else, because she was afraid someone would cast a spell on her.

In a lot of those countries they have laws against witchcraft and often beatup random women who are acused of witchcraft.

sounds like US back in salem witch trials days
but then it was just every dissident and inconvenient person/family were witches

We need to actually cast spells on them.
No half measures.

so exactly the same then

Lets all cover their houses with ices while they sleep and blame the wizard.

Beat me at it.

This need to be the new look for their houses. Also why do Africans dress with such expensive clothes and italians shoes but they never have 2 cent in their pocket and their apartment look like trash.

are u sayin…
we wuz nogs n sheit?

I have never seen an African in Italian shoes.

Have you seen a lot of Africans? not african americans.

Most of them either wear really beautiful fashionable clothes or they wear the lower gem of high gem brand, the ones with the ugly enormous brand logo like a belt with just lv spammed all over it, or a ralph lauren shirt with the fucking enormous logo that look like it's screaming ate everybody look I am wearing expensive brands.

Curse the coons with magic runes.

The originals humans are black, whiteness is a mutation that became natural selection when we started wearing clothes in the north's winter and that we needed to absorb the most sun light possible from our exposed area.

But why are arabs white if they live in the desert?
Because they didn't run around naked in the send, I guess

lol no nigger. you were debunked almost a decade ago.

WE

I don't know how you got the idea that I'm advocating black superiority.

Any normal person would have concluded that the fact the original humans are black mean that black people are the the least evolved type of humans that they are the closest things to caveman and that this why they are so strong yet so dumb.

But no you have to came in with research that prove they are just normal humans from a different race between so many other of the specie. You failed at understanding racism properly.

They have magic charms to protect themselves m8.

Just like fairy wings confuse bullets and shooting without aiming as long as you look badass scares the enemy.

Why do we keep selling guns to them?

why do we sell guns to the saudi's when it run counters to diplomatic relations in the Syrian war not to mention their involvement in 9/11? A petrostate that beheads atheists and gays, and funds terrorism?
IT'S FOR DA MONEY NIGGA

not knowing the USA and other permanent UN MEMBERS are ALL major arms dealers

how is that incompatible at all with what i said

They're shit scared of chameleons.

The worst thing is that we don't even need petroleum anymore. Electric cars exist and we make electricity out of water.

So why don't we all start using electric cars. Nobody by their petroleum.

We let them starve for money amd when they are really desperate why by all of their water source, than we privatize it and sell the water back to them. And if they don't have money to drink water we offer their women to prostitute themself to us for the good of their family at a minimum wage of like 10 usd an hour. 15 if the woman is beautiful and 5 if she is repulsive. We all get money and we get laid.

Every single western embassy should have a cameleon and a pigglet in it.

I aprove myself

African aren't that retarded you racist scumbag.

There aren't many shaman/witch doctors left, you know, and that user is right they are afraid of magic. Juju is dying off. It's much more alive in S. America/Caribbean and the US.

>electricity out of water.
>So why don't we all start using electric cars. Nobody by their petroleum.
I like the idea of the people being free from the petroleum, but I am against using the water as the power source. The reason is to stop O2 from becoming depleted in the ocean, which will cause mass sea animal extinction. I saged my post because it is not polite to derail this thread.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

These niggers are americans. Try again.

Gibz override spiritual belives so fast you won't belive it.

Pretty sure the consensus of the scientific community is that the out of africa thoery is still true.
The study you're talking about was self-published by a chemist.
ucl.ac.uk/mace-lab/debunking/theories

WTF is that?

they're called niggers.

I don't know wich is worst the african niggers that are retarded, or the american niggers that are retarded but with guns.

Wait the niggers are wearing the bed metal curl thing as the headbands?