Why do people make fun of me for not drinking?

Why do people make fun of me for not drinking?
It's not like this with any other drug.

i make fun of people for not shooting dope all the time, what are you on about m8?

See? This shit never happens. But when I say I don't drink people make fun of me.

because they want what's best for you

maybe if you drank then a drunk chick would suck on your weiner

I don't drink either, unless it's either something sweet or hard alcohol

Just ditch them!

Or be the designated driver, if you want them to love you.

This isn't highschool, no one can force you to drink, I'd be happy to fave friend who give me his cup of wine because he don't want it.

I hate being intoxicated so I'd rather pass. Even then I debut that's the reasoning for making fun of me.

What?

I do it rarely, don't be a weenie

It's not just my friends, I was dragged (figuratively) to my cousin's birthday and I was made fun of there too. Not to mention strangers.

no really tho i make fun of people for not shooting dope

Hit them up dude. See if you can get fucked

Because they've been brainwashed into thinking that everything magically gets better when they drink while you are on the whitepill, that pill is hard to swallow for alot of people.

Is this some new meme I'm not familiar with?

it's just some carbonpilled kid who wants to spread disinfo
take the nitropill

Nice try, degeneratefag. He should take the exitpill by buying his very own exit bag tonight.

Get a driver license, be the designated driver. Everyone loves the designated driver.

As a guy who only ever got laid 4 times while drunk, thing are bette when drunk.

Because they're probably pathetic losers and they want you to drink to seek validation for their own liver killing escapism.

because you're a little b with a little p

Things are better when you don't depend on chemicals for your happiness

Because nobody likes purist, maybe just go to a vegan party where all they drink is water and celery sticks.

(checked)
The whitepill is rejecting all drugs including alcohol and choosing to live life experiencing things as they are

source?

you sound like your underage

that's just called being a straight edge sissy, actually

Call it whatever you want, it's just a label for the same thing

the CM stands for Cuck Master

Liver damage
Mouth damage
Throat damage
Alcohol poisoning
Doing stupid crap while drunk
Being reduced to blather sack of retardation
High blood pressure
Depression
Anxiety
Addiction
Dementia

*blathering

But everyones happiness depends on chemicals. Some people just have fucked up brains and they dont produce it.

source?

Well the only reason to 100% abstain from alcohol is you're a recovering alcoholic.

I know some people who don't drink, but they do other drugs, and they're acceped,

You must be some kind of straight edge prude no fun nancy. And thats worth making fun of.

Because the crowd hates those with integrity. If everyone is a degenerate, then there's nothing wrong with being one, but when people like you show up, they're reminded of their inferiority and lack of self-control. They hate you for this.

t. degenerate

t. normalfag

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Chaim?

Sounds like a wild party.

>muh (((parties)))

Hitler should have killed 6 million jews for real.

go back to Holla Forums you're embarrassing yourself.

You first, Holla Forums

I almost hate Holla Forums more than Holla Forums because not only is it also a hugbox but its become the boogeyman every Holla Forumstard uses when confronted with someone who calls them out on their bullshit.

Total Self confidence
Connecting with people
Actually getting laid

*tip*

I'm palestinian. Fuck Israël they trapped us in a ghetto for the rest of our life plus they throw bomb some times and they use our bathroom.

Go bomb yourself, Ahmed

FTFY

You don't drink? Haha what a loser.

What the fuck are you talking about?

aligning yourself with the state of Israel, I see

Hitler used amphetamines, btw

Feel free to enlighten me on how agreeing with everything one group thinks is superior to thinking for yourself.

Because NatSoc is the objectively and morally correct ideology for preserving your race, culture, and way of life.

I'm from Gaza as well, it fucking suck here, because all those jews throwing missiles at us every month and controling ou food supply They keep reducing our land all the time. Hitler was right, jews are a fucking menace to the white race that dosen't include hebrew. Plus we also have to deal with our government which is really just a bunch of gangster who took the control of the place alongside the jewish soldier.

You know why the west sent us all the jews after ww2?

Because they were still mad at us for taking sides with the fucking commies a long time ago and they didn't want to deal with all the fucking jews, nobody like the jews, and it's not racist, judaïsm is a religious belief and it's a really bad one, kind of like islam. Both of my parents are muslims, they were barbaric enough to make me have my foreskin remove as a child and call it my step into manhood. But at least muslim don't try to kill every month or threaten to beat me up if I don't let them stay on my roof once in a while.
I envy the west for being populated mostly by christians. Sorry if my english grammar is a bit rotten, but I don't give a fuck. Fuck you and fuck the Jews too.

It's a shame that NatSoc ideology is incompatible with listening to your military advisors.

Because they're bluepilled cuckolds and don't know that alcohol is degerenate. I hope daddy Trump bans alcholol

umm racist much?

jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews

Thats not what I asked.

A non degenerate, morally incorruptible white man will naturally arrive at the same mindset of the right when thinking for himself.

There's objectively nothing wrong with being a racist.

umm sweetie that is over the line. it is the 21st century

But they don't which is why you have to come to this nearly dead imageboard to find anyone who agrees with you.

[citation needed]

shut up, slut

Just say that you have diabetes or something so you can't drink. That's what I do you raging autist

a-user, i have news for you…
nobody is incorruptible

you're being very problematic, I'm gonna have to ask you to check your privilege.

No, there is. It just make you a bully who pick on people for thing there are not responsible of. Hating someone for his origin and/or appearance is not the same thing as hating jews, wahabits and africans for their barbaric culture which is morraly ok. An african who come to the west to ambrace the western culture should be more than welcome but the one who cut kids foreskins, harass women on the street and beat up gays should be trown in the water because they can't swim.

The fact that you have to come to this nearly dead imageboard to find any like minded people.

But I am God!

Hitler was.

This, it's wrong to beat up gays.

they're just being ironically racist for internet edge points

I'm sure he hangs out at the local squat too, to be fair

People on both side can be stupid, if you can't recognize the idiots on your own side, you probably belong to them.

Cultures come and go, behaviors change, what's the point. The only thing worth judging a person for is their genetics.

those people on the couch look really cool. wtf I want to be a nazi now.

Yes please tell me everything you know about Hitler you learned from the Greatest Story Never Told. I bet you know all about his personal dealings. Having to secure his political position through executions. Having to advance his military agenda with false flags. Deceiving his people. Tell me more about this benevolent leader

*It's wrong to beat up someone "for being" gay.

However if man start grabing your balls whitout consent and you beat him up, he can't just go cry and claim it's not ok to beat him because he is gay.

It's like a woman who hit you for no reason and go complain when you defend yourself violently.

The only time you should juge someone by their genetic is for reproductive purpose. (That dosen't mean I going to treat black women poorly just because I I don't want to fuck them.) Also if you hire someone who need to fill in certain criteria such as certain type of intelligence or physical straight, but you'll test them out during the interview, but that's not racism.

Wow. Just wow. Telling an autist to check his privilege. Smh tbh.

CHECK YOUR MENTAL HEALTH PRIVILEGE EVERY DAY

It's one thing to let them live and not suffer, much like how we let pets live and we don't mistreat them. That's basic human decency. It's still wrong to pretend they're equal to us or that they have human rights.

>didn't even make it to 100 replies before (((Holla Forums))) derails the thread
Securing a white future by spending every waking minute on Holla Forums I see….

That's only if you don't have any self restraint. A night or two a month drinking with buddies won't hurt you so long as you control yourself.

No they have human rights, because we are morally superior to them. They have the same right us so they can enjoy the same liberties than us while constantly unwillingly reminding us how great we are. We need them for the contrast they give to us. If or ownly standart were being greater than animals. Our standarts are low.
Here is how the lader goes in order of racial superiority.

White/ Yellow Japanese

Whites with slited eyes

Rest of yellow people

Latino (a mix of white and red)

Red

Indians blackskined with caucasian skull

Dark whites/ pale whites

Totally black people

*Pale black

I survived Holla Forums before, and I will do it again - Dysnomia

Tell them Trump doesn't drink. Tell them losers drink. Tell them they can have fun being losers.

But how would the person beating the gays up know they were gays?
Really makes ya think…

They are! here how it goes.

Black people

Parrot

Dog

Guniea pig

Hamster

Mini turtle

Goldfish

Betafish

Rest of regular petsl

Horse

Cat

Sheep

Rabitts

Capivara

Rooster

Peacock

Bovins

Pigs

As I mentioned before, it isn't more wrong to beat up gay than it is to beat women it is wrong to beat people only because they are gay.

hahaha :)

White

Non-white, excluding black people

Parrot

Dog

Guniea pig

Hamster

Mini turtle

Goldfish

Betafish

Rest of regular petsl

Horse

Cat

Sheep

Rabitts

Capivara

Rooster

Peacock

Bovins

Pigs

Black people

It is okay to beat up gays, non-whites, women and little boys for no reason.
Little girls can beat you up for no reason.

fags

You should leave toilet paper for them.

They're jew I don't think they would about shitting on a koran more than they would with a dictionary or a harry potter book.

Alcoholics are boring people, avoid them.