9.1% of the website sare redditors and cuckchanners

alexa.com/siteinfo/8ch.net
where did we go wrong

That is 9.1% of the users, making 91% of the posts. And now you know what went wrong, and how it happened. It went wrong b/c Dysnomia is afraid to control his own board. So afraid of alienating anyone that he alienates *everyone* through indecision and incompetence. Just the jolly fat guy acting the clown for everyone to protect his fragile psyche.

this guy is butthurt no matter what dysnomia does.

Dysnomia caused my wife to leave me and now my daughter dates niggers. Fucking dysnomia.

ikr

Lack of initiation by oldfags Yes it's your obligatory job to spoonfeed newfags, shut your fucking mouth and do it.
Shit moderation on everyboard, and let's face it HW was irresponsible and Jim is too abusive.
Things could have gone differently but since people just stopped after 2016 Holla Forums peaked, now it's just a carcass.

You don't spoonfeed newfags, rule 12 applies to them.

Spoonfeeding newfags is exactly the problem. You need to shout them down, scare them away, and generally make them feel unwelcome, so those who stay are the ones who are determined to lurk moar and actually become part of the community, instead of changing the community to be more like wherever they came from.

I refuse. I don't want them to feel welcome by posting cancer, and I will happily sage their threads.

This tactic backfires, especially when an overwhelming amount of newfags come in with a large amount of oldfags leaving for a while like it did in 2016.

You're supposed to tell them they're acting like idiots, and then rope them out of their pleb mentality.

You crossed the line first, facebook. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a site they didn't fully understand.

I'm browsing Reddit right now

AMA

which sub?

I am about to spoonfeed you
sage is not a downvote newfriend

r/Holla Forums

r/economics

Sage is a downvote no matter what, because you don't bump the thread, while that doesn't send it down it is a sign of disrespect contextually at least. In terms of what it does (nothing) then yeah it's not a downvote.

yes
and saying "i will happily sage their threads" makes it sound as if you're doing something more than simply responding to it without bumping

Chill out you retards, take a snack then stop arguing about retarded stuff

Downvote

New meme

bump