Once you get away from the major coastal cities American food is terminally dull, and not terribly healthy either...

Once you get away from the major coastal cities American food is terminally dull, and not terribly healthy either. Sure there are exceptions, but they are exceptions. You live outside of a major city and you'll have to make food yourself if you want to eat anything with any life or flavor to it.

Most diners and restaurants I've tried around where I live have extremely bland food. Want an example?

zomato.com/huntsville-al/little-diner-huntsville/menu

yo you're in Huntsville? I'm in bham. we got great food here you're just in the wrong spot

you got some brown shit all over your hands OP

American food is not served in diners and restaurants, OP. That is *institutional* food, and you are right that 90% of it isn't fit to slop hogs with.
Eat in an American home where people cook meals, and it is a whole other culinary world.
Stop being such a nigger. The rest of the world does not live like you do. The rest of the country doesn't live like you do. The rest of Alabama doesn't live like you do. The rest of Huntsville doesn't live like you do.

Service and smiles are free. Not sure what your prob is

True.

Is that a clay fork your holding the bit of food with OP?

What the hell are you even trying to say to him?

What's wrong with your hands? There's shit or something on the top of them.

There, that's all you needed to say.

fucking urbanites dont even know how to make their own tasty food
and surely you dont expect pesants to have good taste in food?

There's no direct corrlation to individuals being able to cook and where they live. Urbanites normally are able to cook well because of their meme apartments and expensive food around town.

Look at that Babish channel on youtube.

That guy's one of the best cooks on earth tbh

Rural user here.
Most of what I eat I grow myself or kill/butcher myself. I'm 30 miles from any store, so I drive 60 miles to Sam's Club every month or two for staples like flour and sugar, etc.
I cook entrees that would cost you $100 in the city (venison tenderloin with morel mushrooms in a burgundy and lingonberry reduction, redskin potatoes and baby carrots in butter and basil, etc.) and I eat like this every day for a fraction of the cost you pay for eating factory made frozen pizza, tendies, and tater tots.
Plus I am not an obese slob.
Rural people know how to cook very well because we have to. This user: is right. Lean Cuisine, Campells Soup, and other prepared foods like that do not constitute "American food". They constitute industrial food-based products. Even Tyson chicken isn't really what chicken tastes like.

You all need to get educated about the difference between what you think of as food because that is all you know, and what actually constitutes real food as it exists apart from the food industry. Because places like Monsanto have got you fuckers fattening up for the slaughter.

Fuck off. Most black people here cook shitty stuff like chitterlings, fried chicken, and watery collard greens. White people here make shitty flavorless, well-done (or overcooked) steak and biscuits w/ gravy. You'll go to someone's house and the 'wise old female wife' will make you utter garbage that you'll be forced to scarf down to be polite.

The only people who can cook around here are the asians and that's only a handful of them as most of them make shitty burgers and potato salad trying to be american.

nigger

im ok with plain food. in fact i prefer it

Have you tried going to Georgia?

kill a moose and butcher it using nothing but your bare hands. The meat will last you for more than a few months

He didn't say it was good. Wasted dubs. Learn to read.

Fuck out of my country!!!!

The south is cancerous and full of niggers. We need to nuke the south tbh

The USA: Where the FOOD EATS YOU

What the fuck did you muck up that potato omelette with?

It's okonomiyaki user. You can see the sauce and kewpie mayo on top

Kill yourself nigger