1:00am

What did he mean by this? Was he just giving it to me as a gift? Is this a 'wink wink - nudge nudge' type deal because I'm below legal drinking age? Do I have the greenlight to drink it? I don't want to get beat up or tattled on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fWddGm-hz2c?t=52s
healthland.time.com/2010/12/21/adderall-may-not-make-you-smarter-but-it-makes-you-think-you-are/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can i hav som?

autism

No, he just meant hold onto it. If he says hold onto it, he means it trust me. Besides, getting drunk does not actually feel good. Beer is like any other drug… it doesn't actually feel good only when you get addicted to said drug does it "feel good". The only reason why people take drugs (for recreational purposes) is because they're addicted to it not because it feels good. I've been drunk once in my life and it was one of the worst experiences of my entire life. Also, taking drugs this way are for stupid normalfags who can't deal with their problems so they drown them down with addictions rather dealing with them on their own. Drugs really are for pussies tbh.
The way you get stronger is by dealing with pain without the use of drugs. Emotional pain or physical pain, you should just deal with it like a man and become tougher for it. There are exceptions for this tbh, like if you have a broken bone or something and your doctor says it's ok to take a prescribed pain killer for it (as long as it taken how it is supposed to). I've personally broke my shin (hurt like a motherfucker) and my arm while playing football and I never took any pain killers for it. I dealt with it like a man.

Of course. Please post your contact info so I can send you some.

He lives two hours away, this happened last night and he's still not back 'so, don't know what the fuck he's on about. I've never been drunk before, and I've always wanted to be an alcoholic, ever since I was a little lad. I can't just let this opportunity pass. He'll just have to stay mad, tbh. Word yourself better next time, faggot.

Why would anyone bother if it didn't feel good?
I've been more or less a hikki for a little under a decade. I've spent eight of what should have been the best years of my youth - quite literally hiding away from my problems, terrified of everything on the other side of my bedroom door. A single six pack ain't gonna' dig this hole any deeper. Cheers.

Degenerate.

This really, he obviously wanted you to hide it for him.

He's being generous OP, if he wanted you to hold onto it, he would have come back for it already, unless he's underage as well, If he's over twenty-one then he was clearly giving it to you to enjoy. Bottoms up, just be careful.

this. beer is a jewish invention made to make the masses dumber.

From fucking who? His gf? He has his own place, he's a grown ass man. It doesn't make any sense.

Anyways, what are you drinking tonight, Holla Forums? Also, I've heard alcohol can be more efficiently absorbed through the anus. Is this true, and what's the proper way to go about doing it? I only ask because I'm already a bottle in and I'm not feeling a damned thing. Tastes like shit, btw. I don't understand how people unironically enjoy the stuff for more than just getting drunk.

So what? You're planning on getting drunk? Once when this is over, don't drink ever again. Trust me kid, if it didn't feel good then don't drink again. Don't be a sheep just because people are stupid. All I felt when I got drunk was- light headedness, dizziness, a burning stomache, and a headache. It doesn't feel good even of the slightest. But go ahead, go down the route of retardation, join the bandwagon, and become "le cool kid".

empty calories

alcoholism isn't seen as cool. how many times did an alcoholic rape your boipuci growing up?

you can buttchug but it's not really going to work with a cider.

(CHECKED!)
KIKE ALCOHOL BTFO

Alcohol isn't a stimulant why would you expect it to make you feel good?
People use it to dull their senses and their mind so they can just not think about everything wrong with their life for a few hours.

Dump it and tell your brother to quit being a degenerate.

imagine being this sad and yet so willing to proselytize

wew lad

t. numale pussy

Oh my mistake you not being able to handle your alcohol one time must have imbued you with all the knowledge you'll ever need about drug addiction and why people take drugs recreationally.
Please go on I've never met someone with so much wisdom about drugs.

My tummy aches.

imagine if you tried ingesting it rectally :^)

But he's quite spot on. Normies biggest excuse for their drug related faggotry is "it lets me relax/have fun/b myself :^)". It's literally saying you can't sit down and not be a shitty person unless you dump liquid kike down your throat.

The drunkard calling the sober man sad and lonely, that's rich. I spend my freetime sober and at peace with myself. You can't seem to fathom being sober without hating yourself. You tell me m8.

I'm sure you're great at parties.

Do you think on your death bed you'll be glad you never tried anything outside of the box and just simply existed for the sake of existing and now your life is over and theres so much you never did because enjoying your life is wrong for some reason?

Fifth bottle in. Vision is shaky, motor skills have gone to shit, but I don't feel as though my cognitive faculties have been severely compromised.

you'd better put all those beer on fridge so he could open a cold one with dem boys

Or they have and thats why you're trying to use big words now where you weren't before.

and then OP was
youtu.be/fWddGm-hz2c?t=52s

was intended for

No, you don't.

t. actual alcoholic

That's just 1 of many issues with this shitty line

Goes back to what i said earlier, you can't enjoy life without chemical manipulation?

The same goes for normies. Are they doing different shit all the time? or are they pilling into bars to get drunk every weekend, well into their 40's and 50's?

Highest tier autism user.

That's the point, I'm trying to exercise the fullest capacity of my vocabulary to gauge my mental coherency while intoxicated. Anyways, sixth bottle in. I'm pretty sure I'm going to vomit. It's not a pleasant sensation at this point, tbh.

Sure your life may not be empty and meaningless but it'll be a hell of a lot more boring than someone who doesn't care about "muh degeneracy" and just enjoys everything there is to experience in life.
You have such a small amount of time to live and to shun so many experiences you can have in life as being "degenerate" is just a total waste, but its your life and you're free to waste it in an ascetic lifestyle if thats what you want.

Not feeling awful and feeling good are two entirely separate things, just because you're alright with who you are and alright with what you've done that doesn't mean everyone is and for those who aren't they find solace in being able to stop the war inside their heads with alcohol.

I can tell you've had little to no hardships in your life.

So, pretty much the answer to my main question i've been asking is no, you can't enjoy life without alcohol.

Personal preference, im not putting a gun to your head. But it does go back to the original argument here:

When i can enjoy life alcohol free but you can't, who is the sad and lonely one?

I'm not that user, but unless the drug's filling an actual biological, not psychological, need it's really just gonna prolong an inability to work through emotional issues and become a crutch that's probably harder to get rid of in the long run.

You're just a smug prick about what other people choose to do with their lives, are you sure you're enjoying life without alcohol or are you just lying to yourself?

My enjoyment in life is magnified under the effects of certain drugs and it would be for you as well if you didn't use meaningless buzzwords like degenerate to dissuade yourself from experiencing it.
You're like an amish person saying that they're content with their life when in reality if they actually knew what they were missing they wouldn't be content at all.
But like they say ignorance is bliss, you have the right to die without experiencing so many of the pleasures of the world if you want but you're the only one missing out.

No, I dealt with them like a sane person would- learning from your mistakes and quit making them, and if the mistake was really bad just don't think about it. The more you think about it, the more it will torment you. But throw logic out the window and poison yourself to deal with the pain, like a some stupid bitch would. Of course, you aren't a man are you? You're nothing but a loser who can't deal with his own actions and drown yourself it poison to deal with it. Well loser? Are you going to continue down this path or are you going to finally become a man and deal with things around you with a clear head?

thats "just b urself" tier bullshit and you know it.

Wew lad

Your entire post could easily be flipped on you, as all you're saying is "you need to come live on my side of the fence to know what it's REALLY like". But i'll bit anyway

Replace enjoyment with pleasure and you're right. Hedonistic pleasure is, as it says, pleasure.

You might not be so eager to act like a degenerate if you stopped portraying hedonism as "getting the most out of life"

Well of course. Combine human nature with the abundance of resources and methods of overindulgence, and the majority of people will run towards these things. It's natural, and it takes an active effort to turn away from them.

I could say the same to you.

Implying the pursuit of short term pleasure is all there is to life.

I have lived on your side of the fence, I wasn't doing any of the "degenerate" shit that I am now when I was younger and I enjoy my life a lot more now than when I was younger.
I'm not ignorant of an ascetic lifestyle I just find it completely unfulfilling in every possible way and a waste of my life. theres nothing about your life that I can't have as well as being able to enjoy the short term pleasures that you refuse to indulge in for nonsensical reasons.

Nonsensical reasons (such as):
All "nonsensical" reasons tbh.

Those are pretty nonsensical reasons yeah, I'd rather have a quality of life than a quantity of life. If you want to never enjoy short term pleasures just so you can spend 10 extra years as a dementia ridden fuck bound to his bed waiting to die then by all means go for it but that sounds like hell on earth to me.

Yeah, due to your stupid short term pleasures.

My grandmother was a devout christian who never did any drugs her entire life and now shes spent about a decade in a nursing home barely remembering who her own children anymore and is basically just waiting to die. The last time she had a moment of clarity she talked about how much she hated being a financial drain on her children and not being able to do anything.
I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Yeah, and? Food used to be preserved in mercury back then (and still is in some countries). Which causes many health problems. In all honesty though, people really don't know the cause of dementia. The best thing anyone can do is stay safe and healthy and hope shit like this never happens to them. Either way, that's very far down the line. I'd rather not waste my life away in some hospital or jail because of stupid short term pleasures that you don't need. There has been many youngsters/families who's lives have been crushed by drugs. And I'm certainly not going to be one of those druggies. Taking drugs is illogical. It's not healthy, it's expensive (in every perceivable way), it kills, and it makes you dumber. Honestly, over three strikes and your out kiddo.

Theres tons of things you technically "don't need" but that enriches your life, having a computer and internet for example. Sitting on your ass shitposting on Holla Forums for hours on end isn't very healthy either you know. If you had never gotten a computer in your life and saw all the evidence that shows how unhealthy it is to be sitting at a computer day in and day out you wouldn't consider getting one, but since you have one the health issues associated with it don't matter at all because having a computer is so great.
Also that little tirade about drugs are bad mmkay sounds like it came straight out of some propaganda for the drug war. Better not smoke some dope or you'll be instantly retarded and your family will be torn apart and then you'll die.

Mental gymnastics.
I actually have a fucking life. I don't sit on my computer all day and am aware of the risks of long term exposure. The only comparison I could see to this is comparing it to being out in the sun for too long, or going out in the cold in wet clothing. This however, is not comparable to drugs. I enjoy hunting/fishing and love being in the outdoors. In fact, if I could hunt/fish everyday I'd almost completely forget about my computer.
Except it's not fucking propaganda if it fucking happens you stupid nigger. Propaganda is nothing but lies. Where in my post did I lie nigger?
If you can't operate machinery (while on it)/drive a car, sorry but you're fucking retarded. You don't even need to look at x-rays of the brain to know this. Also, fuck you. I've actually had an uncle who had his son taken away from him over his heroin addiction. So if that's not "taking a family apart" I don't know what is.
Fucking kill yourself. You stupid liberal. And fuck right off to >>>Holla Forums where your kind belongs. If you encouraged people to do drugs in my neighborhood, there are people (myself included) who'd fucking kill you.

Both a computer with internet and drugs offer the same unnecessary pleasure and neither are good for you so no its not mental gymnastics. Generalizing ALL drugs as being deadly and life destroying is nothing but lies and its used constantly in drug war propaganda deal with it. Yeah heroin is terribly addicting and its so potent it can make someone want nothing else in life, thats a problem that has to do with heroin not drugs in general. Smoking some weed or drinking some alcohol occasionally isn't going to destroy your life and tear your family apart quit being ridiculous.
Also where did I say no one dies over drugs? You're just putting words in my mouth at this point.

No, but at least a computer can further your education. What plus does drugs give you besides muh subjective "it feels good man"?
And where was I making that generalization? If you're saying that I should have to specify all bad defects of specific drugs in every post you're out of your mind.
Never said that either. Just that you don't need them.
You said it almost as if it doesn't happen. You implied heavily that it doesn't matter/it doesn't happen.
Funny, because that seems an awful lot what you've been doing in most of this thread.

RECAP:
These are the only two "arguments" he can come up with.

I bet next he'll come up with something like:

Drugs can further your education too, ever heard of college kids taking adderall to have extreme focus for studying? But of course since its a drug it will destroy their life and they'll end up dead in a ditch right? NOT EVEN ONCE.

How you can say "drugs kill" and not consider that a generalization is beyond me, you do realize theres drugs that can't kill you no matter how much of it you take right? By saying that drugs will ruin your life you're saying that alcohol or marijuana will ruin your life because alcohol and marijuana are drugs. Thats why you can't generalize like that without looking like a retard.

Oh and gr8 strawman at the end there I r8 8/8

He's going to be back soon with more trust me… Drink some with him have fun and don't refuse free sex

Be a good girl

ITT: Faggots who are too weak to drink alcohol.

Ever heard of people taking adderall for recreational purposes? I thought so faggot.
Be you:
Yeah, because clearly I'm not not talking about recreational drugs such as, alcohol, heroine, cocaine, marijuana, etc. Also retard, adderall doesn't actually help you perform better nigger.
healthland.time.com/2010/12/21/adderall-may-not-make-you-smarter-but-it-makes-you-think-you-are/
It doesn't exist nigger.
Any drug can kill you. So what are you one of those people who think, "the only way marijuana can kill me is if I smoke my entire body weight in one day", blah blah blah that's unscientific and everyone who isn't a liberal knows this. The fact remains you can still get lung cancer from it/could kill someone while driving while on it.
You're the retard who can't do his own research so…
Like I said it, you implied it but didn't say it.
It's not strawman if it's true.

He wanted you to keep it safe, while he was away. Do not drink it yourself or I will have to spank you.

A bit late for that, and as much as I'm sure we'd both enjoy it - a spanking at this point would be redundant, mummy says my brother's supposed to be coming by later today, he'll probably beat the shit out of me. He's got a foot on me an outweighs me by at least sixty pounds.

Make sure you tell him you asked people on a niche internet forum what to do and followed their instructions to the letter.
Also stream him beating you.

I have heard of people taking adderall recreationally along with a shitload of other prescription drugs, whats your point?
If you only wanted to talk about recreational drugs you should have specified that instead of just saying drugs are bad mmkay over and over.
Anything can kill you if you're a fucking idiot, driving a car in general kills people all the time but I don't see you petitioning to ban all cars because cars are bad mmkay. Theres shitloads of alternatives to inhaling smoke to get a drug in your system so thats a moot point. If people willingly want to inhale smoke knowing the risks associated with it thats their right.
Wow I'm a retard who can't do research? Sick burn dude.
That strawman isn't true, I compared a computer with drugs regarding unnecessary pleasure and health risks and you claim I said computers and drugs are same thing.
Fuck off faggot.

t. person who has never done drugs

shit meant *you're

He got drunk one time hes an expert.

lol i missed that part. I only skimmed through that wall of text

i hope you drank that shit, pussy. DRINK IT UP OR YOU'RE A GODDAMN SISSY FAGGOT

Is this really some streight edgy dare faggot on Holla Forums? What the fuck its like he walked out of the 80s class room.

Maybe he is some sort of scientologiest.

Judging by the liberal use of degenerate they were probably just brainwashed by Holla Forums into thinking that shunning substances that can improve your quality of life in a myriad of ways somehow makes you superior as a person when in reality they're just missing out for no good reason.

Umm wether drugs are degenerate or not is besides the point.

You said shit like "Drugs don't feel good they only feel bad, they only start feeling good when you are addicted'

Let me guess… LSD stays in your spine… Magic mushrooms burnholes in your brain… and being on drugs is like frying your brain like an egg…

fuck kampfy. biggest kike of all tbh.

You have very obviously never tried drugs.

Good lord, were you home schooled? Was this mummy's spiel for sex/drugs ed that you're repeating now?

Congratulations, you just sold your brother's trust for a buzz

Differentfag. I used to drink quite a bit, and he's right. Drinking makes you feel like shit, you're just to high to give a fuck, if you even notice.

Hoo hoo hoo lad. That's fucking rich. Normies tend to do drugs a lot more than autists. Autists will probably try drugs, but it's normalfags that still cram into clubs and bars to get drunk and act like fools when they're 30+ years old.

Escape is for the weak. Spend your time bettering yourself and striving to be an ubermensch, not clouding your mind like a faggot.

Read: every weekend, at the very least

Wow nice coincidense my mom just put on fear and loathing

You are an idiot, tell him if he wants you to hold hes gotta give you some.

You're guilty of all the things you accuse other people of being guilty of. You think because someone takes drugs they can't also live a happy and meaningful life while having short term pleasures that spice up their life and break up their routines every now and then for fun.

How can someone be so disingenuous? According to your own logic you can't possibly have a happy and meaningful life because you got drunk one time.

Why are you even here, kiddo?

I sense a greentext in this
greentext it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dragonposters need to be shot

He wants you to hold on to it.
If he's your older brother, he's probably not kidding around.

My older brother let me drink his blue WKD starting from when I was 15. Let's just call him Toby.
One time we drank a little too much and got a bit tipsy, my dad came in his room asking if either of us needed anything in the shop before it closed when he noticed the near half-empty bottle of vodka. He proceeded to ask why I was even in Toby's room and why so much of the vodka was gone despite him only buying it recently.
He completely covered for me. He said that he was drinking off his ass, he even convincingly acted really drunk and said he called me in to make sure he didn't pass out or choke on his own vomit.
He and dad got into a little argument before telling me to go to my room.
It got a little weird when Toby said he still needed somebody to watch him for the night, dad asked me to do it. I thought we were gonna shoot the shit for the rest of the night, but no. He immediately wanted to go to sleep, meaning we had to sleep in the same bed. I'm not sure if he wanted to bond with me or what, but it's really weird for a 23-year-old to be sleeping with his 16-year-old brother. Honestly I don't care if he wanted to fuck me or what, I love my brother immensely.

I doubt he was thinking that far ahead when he made the excuse.

Don't listen to this faggot; getting a little bit drunk feels fine, just don't get wasted.

All things considered, I think I handled myself fairly well. Couldn't get up to go to the bathroom for a piss (just used the leftover bottles), but as I said earlier, I don't think my mind was severely hampered.

Because I'm just winding you up, man.
You're a prophetic little shit, aren't you.

Did you not fuck him? Faggot.
My older brother is my boyfriend, the age difference isn't as severe (4 years as opposed to 7 years) though.

That's fucked up user

so in your autistic world, op, someone telling you to hold onto something for you means to drink it?

I over-interpreted. Apparently, he had plans to drink it with me over some quality bonding time or some shit, now he's all assblasted at me.

This is the worst case of sour grapes I've ever seen.

Everyone told you he just wanted you to hold onto it, you should have listened.

Have some responsibility you prancing faggot. Apologize and pay for it

When healthy, cis white heterosexual traditionalist couples are edgy for your average autist, you know (((they))) have twisted ALOT the perception of reality

Wew.

Not at all. It can be awarded to you at anytime. Remember that.

Oh, you mean your brother. I thought you meant an elderly person who was a total bro.

I know. I fucked up. It's probably the only time I should've taken you faggots seriously and listened, but I didn't, I couldn't, and now I'm paying the price. At least I didn't get beat up this time.

He knows how autistic I am, he probably just recognized that to suffer my company would require some social-lubricant.