Should I go for it?

It's me 15 year old girl is in love with me user here (congrats on remembering me for those that do) and it's happening even harder now. She is really imposing on me now and she won't let up. She is literally cuddling me whenever I am trying to play basketball with the guys and when I try to leave, she holds onto me even tighter. She just recently turned 16 and made sure I knew by continuously repeating it to me the entire day yesterday.

It's obvious as fuck that she wants me to put my cock in every one of her orifices, so should I just do it?

do it faggot

No. Having sex with minors is illegal

You're never going to do it, stop lying to yourself you fucking loser.

Pedos will die on day of the rope.

Waiting for 2 years isn't that hard. Just take it easy and refrain from being alone together

If it's legal where you live then do it.

It's legal where I am

She is a grade A whore, absolutely not gf material

I don't know, she might have an STD already

How the fuck could she have an std? The legal age of having sex is 18.

If it's legal, why are you asking?

Are you retarded?

No, but you probably are.

15 < 18

Retard

You also have to be careful of the pregnancy trap. A lot of young girls trap guys that way and you'll get stuck paying child support for a kid you didn't want.

In this day and age, I would have any girl tested for STDs before I did anything with her. I'm sorry but they are far too common, even among teens.

Become the normalfag you are meant to be. Once you do so, get off the chans and go live your shit life.

There is no "legal age of having sex" you ignorant fuck. There is an age of content and that varies per state.

She fucked a lot of older guys from when she was 13 (maybe even earlier since I met her only 3 years ago and she seemed right at home underneath guys) and she has a 19 year old bf right now

What if she just gives me head? But knowing my libido, it won't just stop there so I will use a condom

*consent

So already damaged goods.
So she wants to cuck him with you?

I would not date her, seems she will be drama in the future. Also, you can talk about this shit with anyone outsideā€¦ You know like a normal person.

I would if I could but just mentioning an age gap like that in terms of sex is pretty much frowned upon by the locals. Tried it once with a guy I thought was a friend but the moment I mentioned a 15 year old girl and 21 year old guy, he flipped his shit; had to explain to him it was just hypothetical

You can catch STDs from fellatio.

Is 5 minutes of bliss worth having to deal with STD doctors and medicine?

No underage b& allowed! Reported!

I actually meant for the kids situation

I'm 21 faggot

She may get upset if you don't fuck her after she gives you head.

At any rate, I wouldn't go in raw on a slut, whether it's oral or vaginal. If her sexual history is as long as you claim, chances are she's carrying something.

If she has something, I don't care how mad she gets because I'm not going to fuck her

YOU will die on the day of the rope, feminazi.

What's your point? 18 is a bullshit AoC. American law was made by retards because Americans are retards.

What race are you?
t. Holla Forumsack

Read the rest of the thread, you'll find the opposite of that virgin's romanization

Isnt 16 age of consent? Id feel wierd doing it but theres nothing really that morally wrong. I mean if you werent there shed be doing it with some asshole probably, at least you treat her well or whatever

what r u gay?
just impregnate already

I treat her like shit and she wants me more because of it

Absolutely not. I'm just going to fuck her once or twice and call it a day

no good can come out of this

Grade A whore meat?

Only good I see is the fact that it turns into a funny story later on in life

Inside the mind of a paedophile. So, this is how you sick fucks justify it.

r u dense?

Someone's delusional!
A bunch of my classmates lost their virginity at like 14, and I went to an all boys school

i had to convince a couple of teens who thought they'd go to prison if they had sex before 18.
it was funny.