Russian TV station blames Jews for Titanic, Chernobyl and 9/11

Russian TV station blames Jews for Titanic, Chernobyl and 9/11

Purveyors of antisemitic conspiracy theories are two-a-penny, but one Russian TV documentary has gone a step further than most.

Jews are responsible for the sinking of the Titanic, the nuclear disaster at Chernobyl and the terrorist attacks in the US on 11 September 2001, according to a short film broadcast recently on REN TV.

The documentary is an updated version of an earlier version broadcast in 2012, in which it was alleged that a group of “300 Jews, Illuminati and Freemasons” was behind the sinking of the British ship 100 years ago in order to cause an international crisis and take over the world.

The more recent film switches from past to the present tense and extends the conspiracy to Chernobyl, the collapse of the USSR in 1991 and 9/11, stating that the “Arab terrorists were unjustly blamed for the attacks”.

Commentators said the documentary was an attempt to revive the popularity of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a 19th-century antisemitic forgery created by the Tsar’s secret service, the Okhrana, to whip up antisemitism in Russia.

REN TV is a private network with an potential audience of more than 100 million Russians.

In 2015, the Russian Ministry of Education and Science described the channel’s documentaries as "the most harmful pseudoscientific project (for spreading of myths, delusions and superstitions)" and criticised REN TV for spreading conspiracy theories and distrust of science.

thejc.com/news/world-news/162284/russian-tv-station-blames-jews-titanic-chernobyl-and-911
archive.is/9ltck

I have this… What’s the accuracy thereof?

In 1898, a man named Morgan Robertson penned a book titled Futility, or Wreck of the Titan about a luxury liner deemed unsinkable that was going too fast in the North Atlantic in April and hit an iceberg, killing almost everyone on board due to the lack of lifeboats. 14 years later, this fictional book played out in real life–down to the name–with the wreck of the Titanic. But this time it had major political implications.
Some of the wealthiest men in the world were on the Titanic and some were opposed to the Federal Reserve and central banks. J. P. Morgan funded and built the Titanic. J. P. Morgan was booked on the voyage but canceled at the last second. A friend of J. P. Morgan, Milton Hershey, also canceled at the last moment and survived to build the Hershey food empire. There were no red flares on board to signal to any boats for rescue, only white flares that signal a party and that everything is okay. It was the first ship of its kind with the ability to seal decks electromagnetically, which could also seal people below deck. The captain, Edward Smith, was one of the most decorated of his time and would have been totally out of character by avoiding precautions. The author of Futility, or Wreck of the Titan was poisoned to death a couple years after the Titanic sank. The Federal Reserve was formed the very next year.
The Astor family was one of the richest families in the world, and John Astor III opposed the Federal Reserve. John Jacob Astor IV–the richest man in the world at the time, a friend of Nikola Tesla, and an outspoken opponent of the creation of the Federal Reserve–died on the Titanic. Other prominent Federal Reserve detractors–such as Benjamin Guggenheim and Isa Strauss–also died on board.

I was a Titanic buff as a kid, so the book is obviously legit. Titanic video games and other media have even referenced it directly. The rest, however, I need help with.

WN Superstate

Fuck man. I didn't know this. Fuck. I can't even. Their fucking evil knows no bounds. I always thought it was strange that no one tried to stop them. Hell, it makes sense though. I worked with a guy that told a story about how his grandfather used a bomb to kill one of the Tsar's generals. (((He))) fled to America after the deed was done. This guy dismissed any accusations of wrongdoing with trashing the Tsar and defenses of communism. Apparently, assassination is a huge thing with (((them))). It kinda explains their paranoia and constant projection

They claim the protocols are a forgery by the czars secret police to "whip up antisemitism". The czar and his family were murdered and the whole country overthrown by jewish bolshevics. Lmfao.

Someone elaborate please.

They are as big murderers as they are liars. That should tell you something right there.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

BASED IVAN BTFO THE JEW

Are you fucking kidding me with this shit? Can't one bad thing happen without a Jew lurking in the shadows behind it?

Bump

No.

Nop, jews are LITERALLY the devil from all religions even judaism
To be a kike is to be evil itself

Unfortunately RenTV is widely considered as a joke in Russia.

This is meaningless.

Yeah, they are conspiratards without a single shred of credibility.

Here come dat (1) boi.

They also used explosions to cause the flooding in New Orleans during Katrina.

you're a retard, ask any Russian if you don't believe me

They are widely associated with alien memes in the RuNet

Which is why I said it's unfortunate. It's like when InfoWars does a decent report on something important and true, it's kind of wasted because they can be easily ignored due to their reputation (although I guess that's changing recently for infowars, they slowly become more acceptable in the mainstream - not RenTV though)

I know well enough. That's why I used the shitty meme.

ARE WE WITNESSING THE END OF JEWISH CULTURAL HEGEMONY?

REN TV is a fucking joke in Russia
They would say anything, and I mean anything. No one takes them seriously here, and I doubt that they would openly blame jews for something. It's illigal in Russia, and people who run ren tv aren't that stupid. I guess it was just the usual speculations about masons or something like that. Have seen ren tv doing it couple of times..

So my point is: don't take linked article serious

yeah i've heard of this before

just like lucky larry

fuck this shit, when we will know peace from this jewry?

I WISH TO SEE ISRAEL NUKED TO ASH

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

The Titanic? Wtf, I have learned I have to relearn much of history, but I didn't know I had to relearn every fucking little thing. I guess it makes sense: if the boat was merely sunk by an ice(((berg))), it wouldn't be known by anyone but a marine history autist because it otherwise wouldn't be a huge deal. But kikes always have to gloat about their evil deeds, and thus it's a historical staple taught in schools.

I have a hunch my dad might've known about all this. He had lots of books about NatSoc, the Tsars, Titanic, etc. He never told me anything about history or redpills. Now I'll never be able to know.

I haven’t been able to find proof of the following:
I see claims, but no hard evidence.
This is true, I just don’t recall it being the first. Olympic had them, too, but that’s its sister ship. Maybe the Lusitania and Mauritania had them… It’s also not very relevant in the grand scheme of things, as the doors only went up to E deck, and none of the rich people would be down there. Particularly not at night, as the Turkish Bath and swimming pool were closed then.
Every other word there is factual.

There have long been claims that Titanic was actually Olympic and was sunk intentionally to get an insurance claim on her hull (it was damaged in a collision a year or so earlier).

What if the kikes invented that claim to hide their true purpose for sinking Titanic?

so i think this is now a
TITANIC DIGGING THREAD

I can't fucking believe this shit. Someone end this madness.

You have that backward. Olympic was open on the promenade deck all the way to the fore. Titanic was closed off.

Good to know. I just grabbed all these off jewgle image search a moment ago so I can't vouch for their validity.

HAHA IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

PURE COINCIDENCE HAHA

Ehrenburg: Ehrenburg arranged the transfer of his private archives to Jerusalem before his death in 1967 and this was kept secret for 20 years afterwards. This stands in contrast with the notion of the big Soviet Jews being first and foremost Soviets and denouncing Zionism or Jewish nationalism. Ehrenburg is noted for using the 6 million number on 22 Dec 1944 / 4 Jan 1945 (weeks before the liberation of the Auschwitz).

Warburg: his brother in New York, Felix Warburg is mentioned in the authorized biography 'The Warburgs' by Ron Chernow, visiting the Soviet Union in 1928, visiting Jewish agricultural settlements (some of them probably preparations for settlements in Israel, as the elite Jews probably planned to have the poorer Jews in the East for the working class in Israel). On one occasion Warburg travelled in a private railroad car. How comes an elite Jew financier belonging to the top capitalist class in New York can travel in a private railroad car in the Soviet Union that is fighting against capitalism? Felix Warburg was quoted in the NYT in 1919 talking about 6 million Jews being in peril in Europe. (Interesting coincidence that kind of becoming world history later.)

Reminds me of the movie Escape from Nrew York which was made in 1981. There is a scene where planes were crashed into the twin towers.

So what/pol/ should do is recall clever unconventional attacks from films and television to predict the next happening.

Jesus, never stopped to question if the Titanic could've been an inside job…
It all makes sense considering an Ice(((berg))) was the culprit.

happened in Ninja Turtles too.

What does that mean?

Nvm, the Titanic was the ship renamed, formerly named Olympic.

and this is why CNN is brow-beating the Russian bogeyman day and night lately.

they are really a dispicable little tribe, aren't they?

There's also references to WTC attack in Back to the Future and The Wire, both directed by the same man. Some think it also relates to 2001: A Space Odyssey, the black monument, which looks like a building facing the WTC.

Proof?

They might have been a forgery.

But the meeting of kikes was only a frame for everything the kikes will do.

a shekel analogy in the first fucking sentence

KIKES LITERALLY CANNOT HELP THEMSELVES

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Who knows how much shit like this happened throughout history that just got lost to time.

Popular with grannies, m8.

The Titanic was an Olympic Class ship. The Olympic was the first Olympic Class ship. The Titanic and Olympic were two different ships, build side-by-side.

Here is a really great video with old photographs about their construction and some design features.

Holy fucking shit.

Fuck kikes. They sunk Guggenheim? Now look at his legacy, jewed to the max.

I fucking hate jews.

This goes back centuries of sailing and ship building. When the first ship of any give class gets named, any preceding ship keeps that name as a class name while getting a ship name for themselves. Hence Titanic being Olympic Class with the Olympic being the first of her class.

Thanks, ship autists. I know maritime matters are a world of their own and I respect anyone who takes the time to learn them. Different ranks (a Navy captain is totally different from an army captain etc), so many different propulsion systems, hull designs, tactics considerations, etc.

So in your faggots' estimations, is the Titanic's (((official))) predicament of death by iceberg merit becoming a staple in history schooling? Merit becoming a cultural icon? Is this really so special and momentous that it should be made aware to everyone in adolescence, alongside the Middle Ages and Silk Road? Have numerous books and movies made of it? Or is it just another fucked experimental ship design with teething problems leading to tragedy? Assuming actually just lol glacier.

Sounds like many coincidences happened that fateful night.

I always heard about the book, but not about the Fed connection, the terrible planning aspects with the captain being some decorated cunt and the author being poisoned.

WHY CAN'T THESE FUCKING KIKES JUST DIE ALREADY??

CAN ONE BAD THING HAPPEN WITHOUT A (((COINCIDENCE))) SOMEWHERE?

it's literally

jesuits? lol

funny joke on the pic but why would the china-man be mad about the Titanic sinking? As far as I know, chinks weren't much affected by it.

Who wouldn't use a chance to smack a jew, though?

Have you looked into "the Black Plague"…?

(((iceBERG)))

Im pretty sure the jews caused all of these things

Jew is a Jew is a jew. It was the hardest pill for me to swallow "they cant all be bad" but the amount of non shit jews is so low that they are most likely just performing their own brand of taqqiya

b

I'm more interested in how the Jews caused Chernobyl. Incidentally, if you ever want to increase your gore folder, just google "Chernobyl babies" and get to saving images.