B

b

how can i get my daughter to stop playing with herself while in the midst of company? she's really gross. sometimes, when it's just she and i watching tv, she do this while on my lap and then wipe her finger on my upper lip.

does b have this issue with their daughters? what have you done to get them to stop?

Damn, is pic her?

lol

Make them never want to do it ever again. Overload them.

It's simple, stop making up gay stories and posting them on Holla Forums

It's not gay, it's creative and gets the community working together

OP I know you're not real.

Now:

A calm conversation about privacy and an explanation of social taboo is sufficient to prevent this behavior.

buy her a vibrating toy so she could keep her hands free for hugs

She isn't doing it to be sexual
It's just because she's curious – happens with all kids at a very young age.

It's because she hasn't been smacked and told stop acting like a little bitch. Parents seem to lack discipline these days.

Let her be, she'll grow out of it

Tell her she doesn't have to wear pants or underwear when at home and company isn't over, that way she doesn't get as sweaty and itchy.

But as a compromise, she can't do this when people are around or when she's out of the house anymore. You gotta make her a reasonable deal, so she gets something out of it instead of just losing.

You're full of shit OP. Also you found that image on google search, hence the cut off on the date on the corner that should read 04/08/200?

you need to show her the real way to scratch that itch. fuck her until she peacefully falls asleep, then have a talk with her the day after.

tell her not to do that near other people and you'll scratch her itch everytime she needs.

I like the way you think ;)

Anything else? How would it feel for you?

I recognize that girl from my time on Tor

Dumb

Nice fantasy. Next time try to make it at least remotely believable.

Issues with my daughter? No nonononono. NO. Tissues with my daughter

Masturbating is normal you fucking faggot op your a faggot.

Frog

cant do that, thats child abuse.

how about you work on killing yourself first.

What the fuck? You're not a part of the community, outcast.

Show her a pic of Dysnomia.

You're right, she'd want to play with him.

How does she know this feel? kids usually touch themselves early because of one reason…

Yeah those babies in the womb that were shown to be masturbating must have been molested before right?

I'm just saying i remember showing stuff up my butt like a retard… maybe she just touches herself

rape her - thatll teach her
tell her friends she touches herself
touch her
touch yourself and wipe your cum on her face. In her presence

you're a degenerate

Its an all too common occurrence but you don't have to take my word for it, just search "why is my child masturbating" and see an endless array of worried parents who think theres something wrong with their kid when really its perfectly normal behavior.
Its not like the erogenous zones on someones body are just turned off until they reach puberty.

where the fuck do u think we r, u retard?

retard.

go play online, where communication is key and time is of the essence. Also learn better language, nigger

No more skirts for her.

Degenerates out

Op, you may not be a pedo but you don't need to be, you gotta molest that child on principle for embarrassing you in public.
As soon as she starts just excuse her to the company you keep; then get your hand down her pants and just start scratching with all fingers as fast as you can.
In this moment she'll be startled and scared so you need to match her emotional intensity and ask her "Is that good enough" say this loud so she can her you over her dazed state.
If she doesn't respond slap her and tell her to never ignore you again.
After just take her to the shower and put her in, cloths on because they'll probably be dirty too so you might as well get them clean; leave her there to clean.
After act like it never happened and all is forgiven.