2DQT's thread. Only post pictures that made you feel something in your chest

2DQT's thread. Only post pictures that made you feel something in your chest.

Gaaay, let's get some real shit in here. Shit that makes you want to be a man.

how bou dis?

Get a girlfriend.

I don't know bruh something about the language you're using tells me that you're deeper into this mess than I am.

Stop spazzing out like some 3DPD rostie upset over superior 2D wifus. Your making your self look perthitic.

You should have called this a waifufag thread instead, only waifufags feel something in their chest looking at a drawing. The only thing that happens to my chest looking at qt anime grills is that it pumps all the blood to my nether regions.

Chiyo is love. Chiyo is life.

waifu threads are weird shit man. Also the pics are usually shit, it seems like some sort of popularity contest for certain animes. I don't even watch anime besides Dragon ball, I just appreciate a well drawn 2DQT

Noice, keep this shit coming.

bubble head nurses are pure, and aliens can have the human whores. We have snek goddesses to worship.

i dont wanna go through all of them

this is good shit in it's own right. But all of this is pussy lust, I want 2DQT's that make me want to step up and be a better human being or something bruh

That is some cuck fairytale bullshit. You should have to work hard to get the woman you want. Working hard is part of the whole experience, if she drops into your lap with no effort then you haven't changed. You're still a beta cuck stick just a more comfortable one.

I like that story line. Post all the anime

Having a girl will make a man more confident.

"2D" means Anime right?

???

Some men have no reason to be confident.

how so? I can get fucked in the ass and take it like a man.

Cartoons aren't 2D

Counter-sage

NORMIE!!!